Why is this character so awful?

Why is this character so awful?

On the plus side, nice ass!

Because she's Naruto

Screen hog the show tries to paint as the struggling underdog, but then gets everything handed to her anyway simply because she's the super special chosen one.

Because we have seen this kind of protagonist a million times already. Changing the gender only makes it worse.

pretty much this, it's liek a shonen battle anime but with witch girls
I guess they were after American audience

Should've stuck to the OVAs. She wasn't this retarded in the OVAs.

fuck you people i like her. you are just to retarded to understand

I like her, pretty much the only reason I'm still watching the show.

is it a lot like naruto

I think the only retarded one here is Akko

There are daily Rem/Megumin/Sagiri circlejerking threads, you should undestand by now how many people here have shit taste

honestly she was still pretty much this retarded in the OVAs, but she was less bitchy and Diana was a massive cunt so you rooted for her, Now she's just the fucking Ash Ketchum of LWA

>Expecting anything from Trigger
I don't know why you retards keep building your expectations about what they make. As if their so called best work, KLK, wasn't enough proof of their inability to make something good.

>Megumin
>shit taste
I'll fite u for that cunt

What if they change the protag with one of the side characters would that make the anime more enjoyable

Yes. It'd probably be much more enjoyable if the goth girl whatshername was the MC instead.

Sucy, you uncultured swine

because she sucks at everything, but fortunately for her she only needs to be yay all the time
yay = op power

I don't get this. What's the point of that magic staff that gives her the spells she needs with no work or knowledge needed?

Why is magic seen as useless in this world?

Because it pretty much is. It's almost completely unusable outside of a few areas. The whole leyline router thing kinda changes that though.

>being able to fly is useless

>works hard every night with Ursula-sensei
What "everything handed to her" are you saying?