HAPPENING ?!?! Madeleine McCann investigator Kevin Halligen found dead

from today
web.archive.org/web/20180113203642/https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-investigator-kevin-halligen-found-dead-11206829

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtChoeISYRE
youtu.be/c8ahJCqxsZE
youtube.com/watch?v=uS6ucYudNAo
youtube.com/watch?v=pQgmtrOeDLM
youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-8IFcDPw
hooktube.com/watch?v=LYU-8IFcDPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who hawt shit here ?

Bump

F

Skippy on suicide watch

>cards

DAMN RIGHT IT'S HAPPENING! Pizza gate fags where are you?

Here's to everyone forgetting about this in 6 hours

NOOOOOO

Fugg off Skooppy. Day of the rope

Hows this user? Can you archive the article?

if pedosta was republican, you dipshits wouldn't give a fuck. admit it.

Let me guess - he committed suicide with his hands tied, but placing a series of neatly-spaced 3-round bursts in the back of his head and then his torso?

BUMP

checked

Imagine projecting THIS hard
Imagine the brain of this poster

I dunno about you Yanks but here in the UK we want whoever responsible hanged dead. We know elite pedos have infiltrated EVERY political party and media outlet.

Yes we would faggot, democrat republicans, it's all ZOG.

kek

The only thing we'll admit is that we want podesta dead dead dead

>The death is being treated as "unexplained" by the police.
>(((unexplained)))

I guess people caught onto calling it a (((suicide))) so they changed tactics

The parents killed her.

Kek COINTELPRO here trying to make sure politicians diddling kids stays a left vs right issue instead of bipartisan

one more notch on podesta's bedpost

I have inside info. I can't reveal my identity tho.

Madeline McCain is still alive. She is being held captive under control pizza by Nancy peloci and John podesta. Follow the map under their placemats to find the hidden door.

I've never seen this photo SKY news posted up, it looks frighteningly like one of those kids in Alefantis' instagram collection

nope. they sold them to Podesta'ss bros

Fake and Gay, if they would hide people anywhere they would be hiding them in Pegasus Museum. Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=BtChoeISYRE

here we go lads

holy shit

I told you incels...this story doesn't end well, but you all laughed at me and told me I was going to get the noose. This isn't a fucking game, there is no salvation in this life.

>(((unexplained)))

F Skippy dis shit!!!

youtu.be/c8ahJCqxsZE

Shia leboouf responds to shitholingGate

>abducted
ya dumb bastard. wise up.
youtube.com/watch?v=uS6ucYudNAo
youtube.com/watch?v=pQgmtrOeDLM

article says that he was no longer investigating the case at the time of his death. His contract was terminated quite some time ago.

man that chinese ebola sure is bad this time of year

Still going to enjoy watching you hang

Here we go again lads!!

Did any of the others hold political positions of importance? Didn't think so. Think you're hawt shit doncha?

when asked about the controversial figure he stated bluntly, "Kubrick was right about almost everything"

James, we will scapphise you

He had a Chester's letter days before his death

Sort of like how you did to Dutroux.....oh wait

the man took 11 lives in the most brutal way and he got life in prison..you cannot win.

How was he finally caught?

>jailed for fraud

WOAH I BET SHILLARY DID THIS GUYS!

Jesus.

Silly incel, he was "caught" and was sent to "solitary confinement"

You need to understand what this means. You are a naive little incel you has never tasted suffering. You will never understand...you are a sheltered little faggot who will forever bury his head in the sand while they rule these baron wastelands with an iron fist.

We accept our role, we are here to obey...may the eternal ram grace us with his sweet decay...WE PRAY ONTO YOU LIGHTBRINGER, SWALLOW THIS WORLD!

Trust me Jimmy boy too many of us that will stop at nothing to see you any every little member of your perverted religion hanged, and that day us approaching faster and faster, if I were you I'd just kill myself. You don"t wanna know what we'll do to you, what everyone would when word's out

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

this guy is actually right. these folks are ruled by the retarded beings

Sup Forums can ANYONE help me identify this man

It's disheartening that people like this keep getting killed.

>disheartening
Not the word I would use.

the parents killed her, directly or indirectly if anybody leaves little kids alone the social services and police would be all over them and the media would be pointing fingers.
but because they had good jobs....

Says he was PI from 2007 to 2009. Not sure he is relevant 9 years after finding nothing.

Comet ching chong bing bong go back to your country

Unfortunately this was on the computer that the actor shot?

i like my kubrick thread shills much better.. you CPP dudes are bad at this

bump

When they start blaming sandniggers from shithole countries we will know we won the culture war

century 3 mall, just outside of Pittsburgh

Bump

Who was she again?

We're not like the Left, we actually do hate those who prey on children and we want to see them all hanged.

had genetic thing that seems to be important

S K I P P Y

wikileaks guy last week, now this guy, someone is pulling some strings and that nuke scare. wonder when the final payoff is gonna come, some black guy shooting trump in the head?

Any more info?

pizzafag 11 reporting in.

it's called coloboma

thank (You)

his name was Seth Rich

are you fucking kidding me? wtf

fuck ruined the get...

thread theme. unironically.
youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-8IFcDPw
hooktube.com/watch?v=LYU-8IFcDPw

>Camp Nose

Bump

remember this one?

> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)

took me a couple tries to not read it as madeline kahn

if he was republican, he wouldnt be selling kids

bump for justice for the victims of the global (((elite)))

Pizzagate is real. Underground tunnels for trafficking minors are real and all over D.C. and southern California at the very, very least.

Dont they have a monument in the south that needs tearing down???

i love how liberals bark at the moon when a fake cia nigger whore fakes her death with a fake heart attack at a psyop hoax crisis actor event, but when it comes to their (((masters))) wantonly and sloppily killing people in cold blood left and right they're completely silent
day of the rope draws near with each passing day of their silence of their atrocities committed

In my backward NW England village have people who still drive with MADELINE LIVES stickers and things.

holy fuck he killed her and took her eyes

i've never seen it from this angle. haha get it seen it ba-dum-tss. but no seriously I never looked at it this way. ah fuck.. okay I stop.

I think it's about maybe blood plasma or stem cells

You seem to be under the impression that you're hot shit.

Dont'cha?

Keeping families like the Podesta's away from society has nothing to do with politics and it has everything to do with keeping the social contract in order. If he was republican or even green party he and his family are perverted child raping and killing pieces of shit that must be hung to appease everyone who knew about it but couldn't say a thing because they're dead now. RIP SETH RICH