Has more subs than Sargon

>has more subs than Sargon
>most of her videos get over 500K at least

Why doesn't Shoe0nHead upload more frequently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c8ahJCqxsZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too much dick.

She's a Jewish coal burner

i bet she could destroy anyone on the bed.
he has that psycho look of independent women that is a ultra whore at it's core.

E celeb thread? meme flag? let it slide

Because being a woman in general is LIFE ON EASY MODE.

And being an attractive woman is like playing the game of life on EASY with all of the CHEAT CODES.

Women are cunts and whores, treat them the way they deserve. Stop putting them on a pedestal and start imagining if they were men... and they behaved the way the did... what would be the consequences?

Looks like Cat-in-the-Hat

>an attractive woman
She's not attractive.

her face is kind of ehhhhhh and it's obvious she needs makeup before going out but the bods solid

What do you consider attractive? And where you would you place her on a 1-10 scale? Or are you one of those people that only considers 10/10s attractive and everyone else is a hog?

She is retarded

>Lapine
>Literally she-rabbit

What did she mean by this ?

Too busy getting her ass reamed out by her nigger tranny pal whilst her Cuckadian long distance bf pounds his meat over Skype while watching.

Because she only requires this amount of content to acquire the amount of attention she wants.

She's pro robowaifu so she's ok

She's not my type as she's too South American looking. I would rate her a 3/10.

We must be using very different scales then. A 5/10 would be the average woman on mine and I would place shoe somewhere around 7.

She doesn't have much to say, obviously.

I strongly disagree.

There's some pictures of her without makeup and she looks fine.

She's close to a 10 for me.

>mass replies
Get out shoe.

>e-thot has a lot of subs
>main audience is 14-18 year old boys

really makes you think huh

Nice body, but that face is no good.
low standards

As much as I despise her "LOL normies I have degererate rough sex with my ((aryan)) bf/greencard husband", I gotta respect she's actually getting the fuck out of the US

Who has that one gif of her??
You know which one im talking about....

Are you honestly wondering why a subjectively attractive woman has more subs than a kinda over weight, middle aged guy with a beard.
c’mon bro.

how tall is shoeonhead

also she´s probably about 7/10 imo

>kek flag
>eceleb thread
want to know how I know you're underage

Nobody cares Norwegian retard.

I haven't watched her in ages. How did she and that Armour Skeptic guy handle the whole Kraut thing? Assuming they still are part of the le epic skeptic(tm) club

youtu.be/c8ahJCqxsZE

Shia leboouf responds to shitholingGate

Eceleb slide garbage we only care about Bellagio Sampler

She makes enough spending money on what she barely uploads to not have to upload all the time. Think about that.

>has more subs than Sargon
Sargon is a fat Welsh faggot, at least Shoe0nHead is attractive in a shitty modern kind of way. Why anyone would listen to Sargon sucking his own cock is beyond me,

Look again. There’s not much curve going on. 6/10 bod.

My penis considers her hot and that's all I care to say about this debacle

lol, thirsty nigger

Haha DISMISSED

OP just post the nudes already so we can stop talking about this attention whore

As far as I'm aware there are no nudes and even if I had them I wouldn't post them.

Because she fucks negroids.