Why do americans racemix so much?

why do americans racemix so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=hEpiuD-cA_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Multiracial Americans are around 3% of the total population and most of them are Hispanic plus white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial

They look like slightly darker Spaniards and most of them are located in California and on the East coast (probably Jew York).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial_Americans

Whoops. Wrong link.

ahhhh for god's sake delete this fucking abomination i feel physically ill

actually they don't and that's why they speak two divergent dialects of english. clan association (inter-family, intra-racial) is still strong in america as it is in all human populations.

Is she black and white at the same time?

in times of doubt: check the hair

I would unironically rather be black than be mixed

Yes, she's a Möbius person

why wouldn't they?

She wants to be white but she can't say it.

>why do americans racemix so much?

the younger half of the american population is all kinds of brown people

nobody is having children for various reasons so the state's solution is literally to flood the US with immigrants from third world shithole countries to keep the population from imploding

I guess when most of the people around you are not the same color you have a higher chance of being with somebody like that

Ok I admit it, I slept with two filipina girls and impregnated them n a single night. I am the problem.

That's a new one. Cudos

>Möbius person
10/10

and......saved. lel

I feel bad for this girl, but people are stupid. If she just fixed her hair she could pass as white to most people.

Because only a fucking moron whose been indoctrinated by the kikes would piss away thousands of years of evolution to betray their people, the sort of retards who are communist despite living in the free world

>woman
>primarily concerned about fashion and clothes and style
makes sense
sorry for her identity issues, but that is funny

That's not how evolution works. "Race-mixing" could be considered a type of evolution as it leads to gene flow. The kikes that you mentioned, on the other hand, have reproduced inside their limits of their nation for so long that they suffer by a multitude of genetic diseases. Is this what you want?

youtube.com/watch?v=hEpiuD-cA_s

>wah my parents are different races so I can't know what racial clique I can fall into
>I just want to be my own individual but I can't because nobody can label me and put me into a group

>That's not how evolution works

founder effect: 90% of children come from 10% of males.

I don't get your point tbqh.

>why do americans racemix so much?
not really the racemixing amerimut thing is a meme.

Not the next generation. Do you ever go outside?
In my location, interracial couples are at least 50%. Half my neighbors have mutt kids.

I mean wow. She looks like a Philly crack head that got bleached in the sun looking for the philosophers stone, finally found it, and wished for eternal youth but now she's stuck with it, mad that she wasted her wish on being an eternal error in the matrix.

There are people on this board and other White Nationalist circles that unironically think that should that creature couple with a White European man then their offspring should be considered White Europeans and welcomed in an hypothetical White ethnostate.

>In my location, interracial couples are at least 50%.
lol

Looks Irish.

id fuck her

>They look like slightly darker Spaniards
This idea that by mixing a White European person with a shitskin of your choice magically gets you a Mediterranean European by virtue of >le skin color xD meme needs to die and whoever unironically believes in it needs to die with it.

Kys you miserable mongrel.

Funny, my friend just made a gofund me to get a vasectomy because he found out his dads white and his moms asian.

Lmao.

gofundme com/GarysVasectomy

Maybe the question is more existential than that. She doesn't want to just fit in for the sake of fitting in. Her hair grows that way and maybe she is fine with that.

If she can't claim to be a member of one race why bother?

>Britannia!!! SAVE MEEEE! I can't control my genetics!!!

>muh american dream
>muh melting pot
>muh institutionalized racism
>muh equal rights