Former Trump supporter reporting in, turning in my #MAGA card in, I can’t defend him

Let me be sincere and frank with you guys, I was a Trump supporter since June of 2015 I actually had faith in him before any of you guys did , but this whole debacle and collusion with the kremlin and his recently verbal diarrhea of bigotry has really soured me on him

If Donald were at all presidential he would condemn this brute hatred and step down from the presidency

Instead he thinks he can just run away and hide from it all through petty denial

This just does not look good

The optics of it are very bad.

I think it's becoming presidency seriously at all.

This presidency has just been a media circus, a self-aggrandizement stunt, and an overall joke

I'm sorry I've wasted so much time supporting him because he's clearly not serious and he's clearly not conservative.

We need real leadership, resolve and toughness and Donald Trump has none of those attributes

At this rate I would vote for Oprah Winfrey in 2020, just think about that

Ben Shapiro was right

Nice pasta faggot.

Sage.

Op, instead of reading your post, i imagined you getting pneumonia because you were deepthroating your chimp boyfriend so hard he creamed past your epiglottis, filling your lungs with semen.
Feel better you fucking degenerate
Shithole

Wow, that sucked. You have to put more effort into it if you’re gonna be a good concern troll. It almost feels like you’re not even trying. Maybe you secretly like Trump?

BUMP

Did I hurt your fee fees , Cletus?

wtf I'm totes voting shareblue now!

>I was a trump supporter
>He said mean things
>He should step down
>vote Oprah
>muh Ben Shapiro

Hi shareblue, or is it jidf? You niggers all post alike nowadays, kinda getting hard to tell you apart.
Either way, kys. You glow in the dark, your tactics suck, and fags shill better than you.
>Fuckin' sage in all fields

>Shithole country gets financial aid from US
>Country gets called shithole
>Country gets offended
"Oh, so you aren't a shithole country?
>Funds get cut off

What's the problem? Oh, their butthurt?

>Funds get cut off and ambassador called back to US

Your followers betray you, Dahnald.

Soon you will see just how great the threat we face us and why I, not you, should be the rightful and true possessor of the delegates and American presidency, Dahnald.

This is only the beginning. Soon the holy fires will cleanse everything that's happened. And I will take my rightful place. This is the priesthood rising, Dahnald.

Ben Shapiro is sorta-kinda approving of Trump these days.

Trump may be an idiot, but he's definitely right about shithole countries.

>Cletus
See he really was one of us this whole time
remember to vote shareblue next election gois

You know, I never thought about it like this before.
Good post OP, #nevertrump

Your typing shows you were not born in an English speaking country.

If I am wrong in that assumption and you are from and English speaking country then your command of the language in itself is terrible.

In other words you never supported Trump.
You're probably a Cucked Bernie bro.
Go shill elsewhere Faggot

>Cletus

one of us though miright?

"I didn't mind when day one he called Mexicans rapists and murders but now I'm very sore about him calling African countries shitholes"

lol ok shill

If you want a politician in the whitehouse you'll get your chance in 7 years. Hang in there.

I didn't read your retarded nigger blogpost, but I just wanted to say that no one would care or notice if you died. That's why you do what you do on this board every day.

Sage.

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up to what is going on.

>I was totally a Trump supporter you fucking Drumpfkin!

sage, pasta

Heyyy self claiming drumph-trump supporter (lol sorry my wife's son typed that) like I was totally voting for that bigot until he said the thing, but I can't anymore after that last generic comment the Cheetos man said. But we can't let him nuke Korea or whatever he got the codes were all fucked just don't support him. And now, I'm even checking my privalage for the first time, so I'll be back after I check on my wife's son

Saged

Probably this- It's like the third day that this guy has turned his #maga card in.. I mean, just how many of these #MAGA cards does this concern troll actually have?

Pretty good shilling

See ya cunt. But I am sure this is just fake news you fucking scumbag lib.

SHILL POST DETECTED
STOP GIVING IT TRACTION
REPORT TO MODS.

Sage and report all off topic and shill threads.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You're a fucking queer dude.
Suicide is painless.
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE>SAGE
SAGE

>I was a Trump supporter
No you weren't. That's right. I'm calling you a liar. Just like every other shill on this miserable board. You people are so transparent these says. Better up your game or the DNC will stop paying you.

Lol, shill can’t even be bothered to come up with new words, just copy/pastes same thing over and over. The Ministry of Truth is getting lazy.

SeeAll Ben said is it wasn’t a good thing to say, not that it was untrue or that trump is wrong just that it’s a political clusterfuck and trump should know better by now.

You are anshill

Anyone making over 50K. (Aka not retarded plebs) voted trump

50k and up split like 51 49 with the split leaning more and more trump as the incomes went up

>I won't lie to you. Let me be frank and honest.
Psychology 101 predicts that the most disingenuous lies are prefixed with these pronouncements of oncoming honesty.
The OP here is not worthy of my time. I got no further than his image and prefix to whatever lie he told.

Fuck off lying faggot.

>Click here

oh look it's THIS thread again...

SHILL
SHILL
SHILL
SHILL
SHILL

Lol
Don’t you mean “Wow! I totally thought this way since forever, thank you for the opportunity to shill by pretending otherwise!”
Sheesh. How do you not see how transparent you are? You’re a bore.

i love how defensive you faggots get at obvious bait threads. stop being so sensitive

What's the point of larping a false flag? Seriously.

>Not gonna lie

Corrected: Absolutely gonna lie

Idiot "President"

Bumping because a troll is pissing Magapedes off

This kind of thread is one of the best things on the website.

Lotsa left shills on here today.
Gtfo leftypol faggots.

Happening

Bad copypasta OP, no (you) for you.

>reddit spacing
>uses the word "optics"
>general faggotry in the entire post

You know what to do.