Government Symbolism

ITT we gather the symbols the government uses, and try to find out their meaning.
I start with the Washington Monument
The Washington Monument depicts a giant dick, and thus symbolizes male energy. It stands in a vescica pisces, which symbolizes female energy.Tthe unification of polar opposites like good an evil or male and female is where its believed that magic springs into existence. In case of the unification of male and female for example its the magic of life that happens as a new child is made. The washington monument also gets mirrored by the Pond. As above so Below.
also the washington monument is 555 feet high. usually an obelisk has 20% of it underground to make it stable making the total height 666 feet.
555 feet are also 6660 inches
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c8ahJCqxsZE
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/11/151119211415.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3164163/It-s-official-Speaking-one-language-makes-smarter-Bilingual-people-grey-matter-know-mother-tongue.html
consciouslifenews.com/library-congress-confirms-george-washington-aware-nefarious-illuminati/1122149/
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
gematrix.org/?word=new york
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus_(astrology)
vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-denver-international-airport/
vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-israel-supreme-court/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Court_of_Israel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UR MUM LIKES MY GIANT DICK

This is in front of the IRS headquarter. you see for once he 2 pillars boaz and jachin, symbolizing the sun and the moon, famous freemason imagery. also probably representing the 2 temples (like the twintowers were too)that got destroyed on tisha bav, a jewish holiday associated with destruction of their 2 temples and other misfortunes. the 2 pillars are seperated in 13 parts, 13, always associated with bad luck. valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of ham, son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place (hence why all governments are satanic. the pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.

about the pyramid. in ancient times it was believed gods lived on mountains, so they build their own mountain, a zyggurath like the tower of babylon was, on which the man that became god resides on top and oversees his realm with his allseeing eye symbolized by the capstone. it also symbolizes hierachy.
on this pyramid there is written on the black part "we the people" together with the rest of the constitution. above it, the capstone completely seperated from the normal plebs, and the rules of the constitution the elite, the men who think of them as god.

the star of david also symbolizes this with the 2 opposing triangles being united, but since they are triangles it also can be symbolized by the 33 which is the masons favorite number and in general seems to be of significance.

All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. saturn being the 6th planet). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Have you read Dan Brown’s Lost Symbol?

nope, but since some other books of him got its own movie i assume its all disinfo either way. but never heard of that one i think. anything interesting in there?

The christian cross on the other hand symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes.

Now finally the black sun. the black sun in pic related isnt so much in meaning our sun. while our sun is the material source of life, giving heat and light for plants to grow enabling all the other life, the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness. probably the holy spirit, God. Since its round (edgless) its also the opposite of the black cube (edgy).

while we are at it, a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship as many symbols do. in case of the egypt the ankh seems to depict the sun touching the water or heaven being united with the earth (while i heard others claiming its the vagina meeting the dick, but it really is irrelevant which of these it is because both are) showing once again the unification of polar opposites

youtu.be/c8ahJCqxsZE

Shia leboouf responds to shitholingGate

Symbolism is the OLD WAY

>Memebolism
Is the NEW WAY

youtu.be/c8ahJCqxsZE

Shia leboouf responds to shitholingGate

pic related some symbolism regarding 9/11

in pic related you see the penis (male energy) getting united with the fish (commonly seen as female energy) thus again uniting polar opposites. (seeing a pattern yet?)

Bump,
Good post OP
I believe you mean the number 9 represents base consciousness, egoism, Satan and so forth.

666 is reducted to 9

6+6+6=18. 1+8=9

9 is the number of Satan and the ego.

The fraction 2/3 is .666

2 out of 3 is satanic because it is also 1/3 short of the trinity.

Source Anton Lavey satanic priest.

I’m a light worker

>obelisks are penises
How gay do you have to be to see a tower and think "looks like a dick to me"?

Major Geomancy of Washington D.C.

The “White House” sits below an inverted Faustian Pentagram that resembles a pact with satanic archetypes and forces

You will remain in slave think for the rest of your life if you refuse to research fallac symbols in the Occult.
Go back under your rock and waste your own time instead of shitposting that which you have no clue

>zazel!

The first obelisks were literally the phallus of the Earth god Geb penetrating the sky God (his sister) Nut.

Uneducated philistine.

no, i said what i meant, but 6 is it in a moderate way, the stuff that simply comes with the existence in this world while 666 is it being in excess, without restriction. 9 is also the natural order, the 6 turned around, the satanic agenda, making the truth a lie and vice versa, making the evil the good and satan God.

New york in english gematria is 666, in pythagorean f, o, and x have the value of 6 each, making fox basically 666. some suggest the 666 stands for the 3 nails of christ, which i believe to be symbolically true since the nails are what killed him and when you engage the utter materialism what you had of christ in you dies. 6 is also the letter v/w in hebrew, so world wide web www is 666 too. you will find the 3 6s in Cerns logo too. and so much other stuff it wouldnt even fit this post.

The obvious theory is that the mark in the revelation are RFID chips replacing credit cards when they get rid of cash and are put into your right hand or forehead.
But as above so below, while this is the physical version there is also a spiritual version i believe. You have the mark, the 666 in your right hand (with which you are doing stuff) or on your (fore)head with which you think. Having the utter materialism and egoism in your deeds (right hand) or mind (forehead) is the physical version of the mark.

Jared Kushner bought 666 5th avenue for the highest price of a real estate so far. This is the same building that harbors the company that invented and still produces RFID chips and iirc is also owned by Kushner.

pic related
>unleash the (((beast)))

i heard people argue its supposed to be the petrified sunrays of ra, but since the sun is commonly seen as male energy it again would just turn out to be unification of male and female and thus is irrelevant. also i showed a couple example where this is a theme, even with exactly the penis being used as well

It’s easy to say that Freemasons are satanic if you don’t research what they are. Those shapes and numbers are very abundant in Occult knowledge. 666 means base consciousnes not just “Satan” satanists don’t worship Satan in the way you think. They simply live for themselves and the ego.

Freemasonry is not inherently satanic. It’s up to the people wielding the practice. Modern Freemasons have been infiltrated with satanists

>geb nutted in nut
kek

there is more. a pentagram, turned the right way is said to protect from evil, symbolizing the natural order (will post pic after this one). turned around its said to invite evil as it symbolizes the natural order turned around. since this shows it with the north up its fairly save to assume that this one is also facing downward and meant to invite evil

also note where the extended spikes come out

Pure coincidence.

Boy, all this coincidence is making me tired. Are you tired?

The cube isn’t satanic but the Tessaract is. Or (Hypercube)

The ankh is a 3rd eye symbol representing wisdom and understanding

freemasons believe in a purely mechanical/material universe created by (((the great architect))). this is pretty much satanism as satan might as well can be seen as a symbol for the worship of the material pleassures and desires and the self.
simulation theory in example is also just another rehashed version of genesis with a satanic/masonic spin.
you have the artificially created world, but instead of God, the creator, you have some random pleb outside the simulation controlling things, and instead of the heavenly/spiritual realm you get another layer of the material world. just like the masons purely mechanical universe.

surely am.

the other pic. and while we are at:
i explained why 6 is the number of man and this realm of existence, however there is another important number in there. the 4. the 4th day is where the physical universe is completed and only living creatures are missing.
if you go into the egyptian creation myth, the ogdoad, you also have the 4 primordial forces coming together (of which kek was one) creating this world. in alchemi there are 4 elements making up the material realm, with the spirit being above it.
now look what you get when you overlay the symbols for the 4 elements (hint, you all know the symbol)

also when you stand with your arms and legs stretched from one another, you basically form the pentagram too, with your head/spirit above the other four, making me wonder wether or not our arms and legs have each a connection to one of the elements.

out of 3 is satanic because it is also 1/3 short of the trinity.

>The Washington Monument depicts a giant dick
typical of leftards to see dick everywhere
>hurr durr, any obejct in which one the dimensions predominates over the others is a male sexual organ

You mean illuminati symbolism right?

Bump

the statue of liberty likely is isis mentioned in pic of looking for osiris dick. also note that 7/11 seems to come up often in monuments and structures. in example the crown of the statue has 7 spikes/rays going out of it while the statue stands on an 11 pointed star. 11 like mentioned in stands for transgressing Gods law and will which the whore of babylon is said to try to make people do. I often see isis equated with the whore of babylon, but im not too confident on that one.
also call it however you want

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but also about the old ones and is mentioning the 7/11 ratio quite often when it comes up. at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuaricy, but thats just by the way.

i believe that 7/11 (the store) also chose its name because of this and is no coincidence.

as for the meaning for it, the best i could come up with is taking the 7, Gods will and word, and corrupting it to the 11, making people go against Gods law

this is a common depiction you see Ra in, holding up the celestial disc, the sun. note the 13 stars forming the "star of david", the 13 arrows in one claw and the twig with 13 leaves in the other>13, always associated with bad luck. valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of ham, son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place (hence why all governments are satanic

judeo-masonic symbolism

lucifer/satan worship

R.C. Christian. Hey kek quick question... if we take down the monuments guerilla style does that roll the tide in the meme war? I know we shouldnt because we are not allowed to but i feel like it seems right

you glow in the dark

no im going back to biz. Its a fucking great idea. FUCK THEIR RULES THAT THEY BREAK THEMSELVES... the big big red pill is that they scare us into NOT doing what we think is right

depends on wether you think those have any effect or not. i believe it could change some stuff.

Think about everything as a frequency or wave. emotion has its own wave, so does facial expression. Now usully the emotional wave frequency of being happy influences the facial expression wave to change its frequency to smile. However this also seems to work vice versa
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
the wave for the facial expression changes the wave for the emotion. Important here is that one wave can influence another. This doesnt only work with your own waves, but can be transmitted to others too (people cheering others up or dragging them down). Now symbols on one scale are also just waves that are sent out and influence other waves.
i believe this is the reason why (((they))) put their symbols everywhere. Those symbols send out waves/frequencies that effect those around them and possibly reality itself

Well taking down the Georgia guidstones could be more inspiring than taking down the washington monument. Its all about actually fighting against evil and its many monuments of mockery. Everything they make mocks subjugation

These symbols have nothing to do with government. They have to do with the societies that use governments to maintain their wealth and control society.

i believe the most interesting aspect of the guidestones often get overlooked
allegedly you can pretty much mindcontroll people by controlling their language. if a certain language doesnt have a concept imbedded in it, if you are unable to properly express something with a language, then it is unlikely that someone thinks of that concept since he himself cant grasp it in his thoughts and much less express those to others. apparently people who speak multiple languages also seem to be smarter and have better cognitive functions meaning if suddenly everyone just speaks one language those will drop on a global scale as well. additionally this kinda supports my first statements as this person with multiple languages has now more languages to choose from to think of an concept widening his horizon.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/11/151119211415.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3164163/It-s-official-Speaking-one-language-makes-smarter-Bilingual-people-grey-matter-know-mother-tongue.html
Now imagine why they want to try to make anything logical hatespeech? because if its forbidden to say it is forbidden to think and since people try to avoid social repercussions they abide to social customs.
also ask yourself why the georgia guidestones mention as a goal to unite all people under one language? because if they choose the which language the people speak they can also choose the mindset of the people.

Have you read many Freemasons works? They absolutely do NOT recognize a material god... in fact they believe that man can never be god.
They founded this country “under God”
You’re associating satanism with freemasonry and they are not the same.

I’m not trying to be a dick or argue because you’re misconstrued.

It’s the truth. Laugh all you want

9/11 is satanic for a reason

9 meaning Satan
11 meaning 2/3 1+1=2

2 is 1 short of 3

Meaning either thought, emotion or action (the trinity) is not fulfilled

The Statue of Liberty is not a satanic monument anons

>blog schizo-numerology

i love Sup Forums

the origin of their symbol should tell you all. also i dont say it was like this always, but obviously their teachings got subverted, and now its exactly that. fom what i got the oldest symbol of them even had instead of the lower angle thats displayed a round one shown not giving the connection to saturn and the 666 like it is now. george washington talked about the doctines of the illuminati seeping into the masons.
consciouslifenews.com/library-congress-confirms-george-washington-aware-nefarious-illuminati/1122149/
>It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States.
so even if the masons once were good and pure, that is no longer the case

>The Statue of Liberty is not a satanic monument anons
>he says while posting a pic of the statue depicted in the evil version of the pentagram
like pottery

Small fun fact:
In written hebrew there are no vowels. so molek (aka moloch) would become mlk. Also according to this website
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
the egyptian hieroglyph (they really love egyption symbolism and mythology if you didnt notice already) for M is called Mulak and is an owl (M being an owl is easily confirmable with other sources, just that it also is called mulak is difficult). Mulak again in hebrew would be mlk like molek would. I believe this is at least partly reason for their owl symbolism, and also the origin of the owl in bohemian grove, an homage to moloch.

Tinfoiltheory:
Martin Luther King is a stooge specifically chosen because he can be abbreviated to MLK

The Statue of Liberty is not satanic dumb shit. However the medal for valor is. Study up bucko

yeah, the statue obviously symbolizes isis though, often seen as the whore. it stands on an 11 pointed star which already is a bad number. then additionally in new york
gematrix.org/?word=new york
>new york in English Gematria Equals: 666

>“She is destroyed!
>The great city of Babylon is destroyed!
>She has become a home for demons.
>That city has become a place for every unclean spirit to live.
>She is a city filled with all kinds of unclean birds.
>She is a place where every unclean and hated animal lives.
>3 All the peoples of the earth have drunk the wine
>of her sexual sin and of God’s anger.
>The rulers of the earth sinned sexually with her,
>and the merchants of the world grew rich from the great wealth of her luxury.”

>>and the merchants
new york seems to be obviously babylon in the revelations, with wallstreet being so important for the (((merchants))) and the statue is the whore of babylon

some older symbolism
pic related. my theory is the buckets depict knowledge those enthities hold, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
the mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quetzacoatl i assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

in case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth

They're all based on Egyptian mythology and culture.

yes, mixed in with a bit of babylonian like the two pillars, boaz and jachin originating from solomons temple.

forgot regarding the 13
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus_(astrology)
13th zodiac, the serpent bearer, serpent aka satan.

look into phoenetics

>the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness
>black sun
The Black Sun is nothing more or less than the human iris. As said in Genesis when the serpent was delivering his sales pitch to Eve:
>For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, THEN YOUR EYES SHALL BE OPENED, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
And for his part, God himself at the end of that chapter (3) admits to Adam:
>Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil...

>(hence why all governments are satanic. the pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.

How are they satanic if they walk the line between good and evil?

there is no line between. its either good or evil, black and white. grey is just white tainted with black and thus not white anymore. duality

What does Minerva have to do with Moloch?

What correlation does the owl have with Moloch/luciferianism?

gawd damn... this meme is getting out of control...

That doesn't answer my question at all. This is certainly Occult symbolism, but the occult isn't evil. It's just a practice.

The only people that think all occultism is satanic are Christians because literally everything is Satan to them. Except for the fact that everything they know of Satan isn't based in the bible, but in the works of John Milton.

post the third mural, common
>4And He will judge between the nations, And will render decisions for many peoples; And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they learn war.
> And they will hammer their swords into plowshares
the one depicting that.
and while we are at denver airport, pic related

no idea, desu. owls in general though are seen as smart, and they strike from the shadows without warning without being seen by its prey. thats how (((they))) see themselves

You smell like a black-op to eliminate the Grey Zone. Mil psy-ops guys here know exactly what you're up to.

Hmmm. BND or Odessa

Here is a whole article about it.
vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-denver-international-airport/

what and where is this? i've seen it.

>wise as a serpent, innocent as a dove

Ask Jesus what He meant by that

Shhh. No such thing as a middle ground either. You're either a nazi or communist.

Stay divided against your fellow countrymen, goy!

Idk about that
Most creatures have black iris
On the topic of eyes tho, humans are the only creatures to have such exagerrated whites of the eyes, no other animal comes close
ps bump

Denver airport

Wut?

yes, thats the one i meant with >15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits.
(((their))) fruits are deception, lies, war, murder, oppression, and so much more. thats already enough for me. also i showed in that case the symbolism with 666 embodied, and made it pretty obvious which part of the symbolism they use is the evil part.

yes, a lot of it is just divine knowledge, possibly comming from the watcher from before the flood, but that doesnt change the fact that (((they))) abuse the knowledge and corrupt it, and in their symbolism this gets usually mirrored quite well

denver airport. the mural in the bank of america is interesting.
note for one the orange colour, orange in pythagorean gematria is the only colour that adds up to 33 which is why the masons like to use it. the checkers board, black and white (usually) symbolizing the duality from which this entire world is made up off, and being a playing field which they are above, as gods, the players, being the only one even seeing the board and the game played with the common plebs as simple pawns. you see the stairs on the side, likely jacobs ladder symbolizing ascention and i saw it mirrored sometime showing the tree of life/kaballah. also the pyramid and an eclipse which is the unification of moon and sun in the sky and thus once again the polar opposites

vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-israel-supreme-court/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Court_of_Israel
>The building was donated to Israel by Dorothy de Rothschild.[
word is the rothschilds demended the pyramid in exchange for it being donated

>666 means Satan

Literally no where in the bible is this said. Read Revelations again, put it in context.

never said it means satan mate, but that its obviously a satanic number. i mentioned earlier what the 666 stands for most likely and what the mark of the beast which the 666 is could be. read .

>never said it means satan mate, but that its obviously a satanic number.

it being satanic doesnt mean the number means satan. just like and angel is of God but isnt God himself. really not that hard to understand

small funfact, no game; no life happened to use the black cube symbolism fairly accurate. in the first episode where the MCs get transfered into the new world the room/world they are entrapped in and is like a prison for them turns into a black cube having them trapped inside to then burst open, forming the christian cross and releasing them into their personal paradise

I have thought that the quarter dollar had a Fasces hidden by the eagles tail
but then again other coins don't even try to hide it

i find this 6 day war rememberance coin interesting

>friend's dad is a mason
>friend found his dad's "books"
>friend got caught looking through them
>his dad says "go ahead"
>"you're not gonna find anything"
>"you don't know what to look for"

I don't trust you.

> -Q

rule of thump:
Dont trust someone shilling for masons. they are either lying or so low in the chain that they become usefull idiots covering up for the higher ups without knowing it even disguising it as a neat little gentlemens club while the higher ups fuck shit up

This is precisely what I've thought deep down, and what I still think.
"Good" Masons are useful idiots.

32nd degree Freemason here. The oblisk actually comes from ancient Egypt and represents a ray of the sun, the sun being the God Ra. The penis thing is from leftists that call everything they don't like "phallic"

seeand

irrelevant >i heard people argue its supposed to be the petrified sunrays of ra, but since the sun is commonly seen as male energy it again would just turn out to be unification of male and female and thus is irrelevant. also i showed a couple example where this is a theme, even with exactly the penis being used as well

>The Washington Monument
It's an Obelisk
A reference to our carrying the torch of the once glorious Roman Republic(inb4 empirecucks think we carry on the spirit of the empire when we specifically designed ourselves after the much more successful Republic)

neat

Good thread op

>"Egyptian culture"
>Literally posts shit the Greeks invented for the Assyrians, Akkadians, Sumerians, and Babylonians that the Assyrians brought to Egypt(and even then hired Greek architects, sculptors, and masons to make)
Hang yourself historycuck

>europe riding the bull/moloch
>handshake symbolizing a deal
yeah, that isnt eery at all. also note how europe lets a tit dangling free, sexual depravity and degeneracy.

thanks trying my best, but usually my threads get (((shut down)))