Man fatally shoots 68-year-old mother in the head over broken video game headset

nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-kills-68-year-old-mother-broken-video-game-headset-article-1.3754550

We need forced labor camps for NEETS now!

poo mans seth rogen

The resemblance is uncanny.

This is a lesson to all you parents out there. Kick your kids out when they get too old.

>We need forced labor camps for Millennials now!
Fixed it for you. This dude was 28 living at home with his 68 year old mother and 81 year old father. What the fuck is up with these age differences.

probably fake news, you can never trust anything.

Am I not on Sup Forums right now? This is a white person who shot someone, where's all the autistic screeching about false-flags and Jewish conspiracies? Surely he was a Muslim, right?

Don't interfere with my gaming and nobody gets shot.

Pretty fucking simple.

nu/pol/ recognizes the reality that there is such a thing as White niggers. I think even the worst stormfag can recognize that.

Let's go over the tendie situation. We haven't... Can we just talk about the tendie situation?

>Video game anger
Already being spun

>mother 68
>father 81
Well there you go. Of course the son is going to wind up an angsty psycho, pops was falling asleep watching Matlock when he should have been doing dad stuff.

Soyboy numales dont count as whites

We need a final solution to the bugman question.

His mom was 40 and his dad was over 60, he was almost certainly disabled in some way. Not really a vidya thing so much as a regard thing

*when he was born

>what do you mean we are out of tendies and hot pockets

>couple has child in their 40's
>AUTISM
>sperg neet son reeees out over headset and kills them
>many such cases...sad!

>headset

Who the fuck uses a headset in vidya games? Every time I jump into fps games like insurgency its always a bunch of retarded Sup Forums memefags sperging out over their mics if they do use it. And MMO voice chat channels are always populated with dudeweeds making shit jokes. Seriously the only times I would use a headset in online gaming and actually feel it was useful was with people I knew and that was highschool.

Back to Fagbook with you.

Really? Because that Vegas shooting makes me think otherwise.

>Beard
>Fat
>Thick rimmed box glasses
>Fading hairline

checks out

the numale curse strikes again

Except that his dad outpowered him in a one on one.

yeah, because a millionaire shooting 600 people using 20 different guns with no motive is exactly the same as one random white autismo killing a single person

>28
>mom is 68
Whoa, fucking 40 when she had him? That's old, her eggs were probably all defective at that point, he was probably the best of the clutch. This is why you gotta have your kids in your 20s, so the eggs aren't all rotten and infested with bugness. Hell, my mom had me when she was 23 and even I have some buggish and weeb tendencies.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>This dude was 28 living at home with his 68 year old mother and 81 year old father
holy shit

Then why haven't we heard of his motive, or seen a single speck of surveillance footage? If he had nigged out and shit up the quickie Mart yeah we'd judge him.

>nydailynews
fake news

>81 year old man wrestled gun out of his hands
top kek

IS THAT MY BOY
SAM "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT" HYDE

Peak soy.

>We need forced labor camps for NEETS now!

Soyfag, you ain't forcing anybody to do shit.
Except maybe when you inevitably rape that SJW chick you're currently orbiting.

What motive does any nigger have for nigging out? And what evidence do you have that actually suggests a conspiracy? If anything is actually found, then I'll believe it, but until then it's only speculation.

Good for him

>pops was falling asleep watching Matlock
Fuck you, Matlock is a riveting crime drama, you're just too low IQ and young to understand.

>Because that Vegas shooting makes me think otherwise.
Because that is fucking fishy as fuck, there are so many inconsistencies, so many supposed victims and witnesses to it who have subsequently died under highly mysterious circumstances. The whole thing fucking stinks to high heaven. You can't compare Vegas to really anything else except like other fucked up fishy events like Sandy Hook.

Looks like a jew

And yet no real evidence. Everything is simply "fishy". If it was a very poorly done cover-up as people here suggest, chances are there would be a lot of evidence. If not a lot, then at least some. Find it and come back to me with it, then I'll believe you.

>chances are there would be a lot of evidence.
That evidence wouldn't be released to the public. The fact that no evidence and no real narrative even has been released to the public is rather telling.
>Find it and come back to me with it
I mean, I'm sorry you're mentally limited or are a tactical nihilist and refuse to see meaning and make inferences and deductions based on what can be viewed and what is being deliberately obfuscated.

So every single cop who was there and anyone with slight ties to the case was paid off and is continuing to be getting paid off. No complications could ever arise from this. You have truly enlightened me. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner.

>So every single cop who was there and anyone with slight ties to the case was paid off and is continuing to be getting paid off.
I never said that. Why would you assume every law enforcement officer on the scene would be party to the entirety of the investigation? Do you know what compartmentalization is or how it's used in federal, state and local law enforcement?

literally every 4chinners future

Though technically, all the cops who were on scene were being paid off by the state and are still being paid by the state unless any of them have been terminated without pensions. But pay offs aren't required to maintain silence and a cover up and the ones who have suddenly died in suspicious circumstances.

/r9k/ must be purged. Fucking manchildren losers.

Obviously if it was a poorly done cover up, someone would have noticed something. A lot of someones would have noticed a lot of somethings.

While pay-offs aren't always necessary for maintaining someones silence, pay-offs are also not always a guarantee for someones silence. this happens on both sides of the scale, and it would be nothing short of a miracle for a conspiracy so large to actually be upheld.

This. Dude looks like Jonah Hill's evil twin.

Fuck off, wageslaves commit more murders. This guy is a rare exception.

>losing a wrestling match to an 81 year old man
> not having a second gun

>This dude was 28 living at home with his 68 year old mother and 81 year old father

That means his mother was 40 when she had him and his father was 53

Painfully obvious that this is the parents fault and they deserved to die. Kid probably had extreme autism and could not function. He never had a chance.

A bit extreme, but he warned her several times to stop dicking around with his gaming stuff.

At a certain point you need to stand up and make a stand.

>have glasses but they are light half frames and i only put them on the read shit
>no beard but keep a short full stubble and only shave the neck
>strong jawline and over 6ft but kinda scrawny (need to lift but cant get myself started)
>Love my white skin and hate niggers/kikes
>Dont give women money or attention and often go out of my way to ignore them.
>never had a twitter and avoid social media like the plague
>used to like some of this bugman shit when i was young but i have never owned a comic book or action figure and dont watch any the new the comic book movies that come out and avoid them still play some vidya and watch anime occasionally when it shows up on crunchy or netflix but thats it.
>passive person most of the time but i never do anything for anyone unless they are worthy of it and i especially refuse to do shit for any women im not fucking so i wouldnt consider myself submissive.
>Boring but only to normies IRL because they have no idea im NatSoc and i keep my powerlevel hidden

Am i teh bugmans anons? If not then what category do i fall in because im confused since i never fully 100% fit into any specific stereotype.

She violated the NAP and showed complete disregard for his property rights. This Homicide was an act of self defense.