>see this video
>click it

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A MEME
youtube.com/watch?v=7vRagKXeQfU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations
youtube.com/watch?v=FJtDmIkGy00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you thought what was a meme? white men stealing those Queens?

look at that 56% face
holy shit

whats wrong they could be a traditional christian or even conservative family as long as they raise the son in a stable enviroment and teach him good values whats the problem?

The eternal christcuck everyone

Welp, look at that mutt face.

the falseflagging eternal pagancucks everyone

La bestia...

>What is regression to the mean?
The son is going to be a rapist, thief, and gangbanger regardless of anything else. Dinduism is in his blood

Black women with white men just give birth to light-skinned blacks. Not "mutts".

They're even stealing your skinheads. You're the "cuck", not us, the white woman is the one blacking the white man, you recessive maggots.

>Black women with white men just give birth to light-skinned blacks. Not "mutts".
light skinned blacks you mean Americans?

>le 56% maymay

Try saying that to my face, teaboy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>light-skinned blacks
still a nigger

OKAY FAGGOT YOU JUST MADE A HUGE FUCKING MISTAKE. YOU HAD THE OPTION TO LEAVE THE THREAD WHEN ASKED BUT YOU DIDN’T TAKE THE DIPLOMATIC WAY OUT. I’LL SERIOUSLY WIRE THE MONEY TO WHATEVER ARMPIT YOU LIVE IN TO PAY FOR YOUR FLIGHT TICKET. IS ASSUMING THAT IT EVEN HAS WESTERN UNIONS AND AIRPORTS GIVING YOUR DEFORMED TURD COUNTRY GIVING YOU TOO MUCH CREDIT? BETTER YET, I’LL PAY YOUR LOST WAGES FOR WHATEVER CORNER FRUIT WAGON SALESMAN JOB YOU’VE MANAGED TO SECURE WHICH YOU PROBABLY DO UNDER THE TABLE SO YOU CAN RECEIVE UNEMPLOYMENT. I’M, SURE YOUR MOM HAS ALREADY PAID THIS MONTH’S RENT. SO I’LL DON’T WORRY ABOUT THAT. YOU BETTER START LIFTING BEFORE YOU’LL ARRIVE, I’VE BEEN PRACTICING BRAZILIAN JEV JITSU SINCE BEFORE YOUR COUNTRY EVEN HAD DEMOCRACY AND I LIFT EVER DAY. WHAT’S YOUR FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESS?

Because he's half criminal

>Try saying that to my face, teaboy.
oh im terrified you're really scary

>tripfag

>black man pounds white pussy in dominance
>white people lose, black people win
>white man pounds black pussy in dominance
>white people lose black people win
Didn't you guys make thread last night about "impregnating white women to out breed the white race" and fetishized about "pumping your African seed into the white womb"? And what is it called when a white man does the same to a black woman?

>And what is it called when a white man does the same to a black woman?

A mullato is still black. They're just light-skinned africoids.

>when you have nothing better to do than to scout out cuckold propaganda.
the absolute state of nu Sup Forums

They look like a nice couple. Wtf is wrong with you? Is everyone here unironically autistic?

the salty kangz can't stand the queenz preferring whitey

>JEV JITSU
>(((JEV JITSU)))
top kek

This! That abomination is a mongrel of the highest degree. Its needs to be killed with fire.

>And what is it called when a white man does the same to a black woman?
Putting milk in the coffee

Why Is The Kid So Ugly OMG

>(((Wal-mart)))

It's the worst place I have ever been. Workers there are either high school dropouts or legit mentally retarded people.

False.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations
>The only notable advantage "removed" Aboriginal people achieved was a higher average income. The report noted this was likely due to the increased urbanisation of removed individuals, and greater access to welfare payments than for Aboriginal people living in remote communities.
>There seemed little evidence that removed mixed-race Aborigines had been successful in gaining better work even in urbanised areas.

God dammit

4Dchess

>the kid ends up more ugly than either of them

look at that mutt, burn it

I like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=FJtDmIkGy00

Aw man, I love watching alt-right kiddies be offended by basic aspects of reality.

How's it feel to be bigger snowflakes then anybody on the left?

>when the 56% hits

are you new

To be fair I'm not and I still think your guys' reaction is autistic as fuck.

A new and beautiful little 56% face is born into the world!
This is the new face of America - and it is both heartwarming and beyond compare.

This is your future, Amerimutts. Don't say you didn't choose it!

I imagine myself in the United Sharts of Amerim*tts, leading my resistance. Our mission is to stop the mongrel dogs from advancing. We mow down Amerim*tts but they keep coming. I shoot the Amerimutts with my SA80 but I run out of ammo so I draw my claymore and begin slaughtering the M*tts, since M*tts are so disgustingly obese, I slay them by dozens. Then I get bitten by one, but I don't fall, I keep fighting. Then bit again and again. the M*tts are overwhelming me with the sheer weight and number of their bodies like the disgusting insects they are. I am dragged away screaming now, facing up to the sky and I see La Creatura grinning at me. I open my mouth to scream but only my pure European phenotype comes out… Then I wake up, in Detroit, their spawning grounds. My new brethen hand me a Triple Bypass Burger. I want to scream but the only things that escapes is my last meal out of my arsehole. It slicks into the seat of my underwear and dribbles down my leg. I am La Creatura now.

his genetic code says otherwise

he looked better as a skinhead t b h

That guy is not even white, he looks kinda med and has brown eyes, let them racemix as much as they want

Havent met any, but I feel that those black girls/womans dating & marying white guys are trying to be more like white people (Uncle/Sister Toms), good mothers & wifes, instead of sheboon nigresses with 100 children with 100 different niggers.

Black women belong to white cock. It has always been this way

>when the opposite of your propaganda is true

Hnnnng

the moral of the story?
don't be a racist cracker/pro black

>tfw both of your parents think you are a disappoint in racial phenotype

Outbreeding depression you retarded cuck. Outbreeding is worse than inbreeding. Hybrid vigour is only replacing lost alelles from inbreeding. Reading up on hbd and basic biology should be mandatory before posting.