Isn't that the villain from princess bride?

isn't that the villain from princess bride?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mALGiZ2LxHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In case my father looks like him and his mothers maiden name was Sonnenschein. How likely am I a jew?

youtu.be/mALGiZ2LxHU

Yes, but is it good for the Jews?

Stephen Pinker is pretty based desu

The Jew will assume the form of the host population more readily than the reverse, so I think you're just descended from somebody who was bodysnatched/murdered by one of Pinker's ancestors.

I literally think Steven Pinker is like, literally.

god damn this fucking idiot doesn't understand that alt-right is a very small movement, because they mistake Sup Forums for alt-right. this is a board of all opinions. it's a free market of opinions and world-views and everybody of us thinks about all ideologies. we are not "caged into alt-right thinking". we think about every ideology and we make our conclusions.
why would i call myself alt-right, when this would basically mean that i have to ignore all the other views? that's not why iam here. iam here to be exposed to everything that could challenge my world-view.

nigga u wut?

ass

No, he's not on our side dip-shit fuck off with this alt-light bullshit

No more half measures, Walter.
Prep up the oven.

>challenge my world-view.

i'm sorry but when flooding everywhere with literal niggers doesn't IMMEDIATELY change your world view, something is very wrong with you.

Steven Pinker is an absolute genius. He's not really Jewish, he lied about his ethnoreligious background in order to network and gain immunity / a platform so he could sneak in these sorts of comments without anyone daring to attack him. I love him

No, it's all Talmudic bullshit. You shouldn't interpret him calling us "intelligent and savvy" as a compliment. Rather, he's trying to establish us as being a credible, serious threat. I guess you can take that as a compliment if you'd like. It's also rather disingenuous, because he labels us as "intelligent", but then argues that we come to drastic, illogical conclusions.

Beyond this, he does the typical slip and slide tactic of refusing to address any of the core points of the "alt-right". He deftly avoids this by simply accusing them of being "gullible" and taking factual points to an illogical extreme. No, no, there can be no truth or reasoning behind what we're saying--clearly we were all led to the same conclusions as an act of rebellion against "political correctness" and the facts that it hides from us, or something.

He realizes that we're citing truthful facts, so rather than doing what many of his contemporaries do and just ignoring said facts and coming up with false realities, he essentially states "Uh, yeah...what they're saying is true, but it's not REALLY true, you feel me?" He just presumes that leftist assumptions regarding said facts are the truth, and does not address the actual arguments that the "alt-right" presents. He just assumes that we see crime statistics, and then immediately jump to hating niggers.

mutt

The left also believes when people talk about us like this, that they are winking at us. It's good to go along with it. Because what he just described will start happening to him, i've seen this happen. I call it a 'forced redpill', I.e using the lefts own useful idiots as our own.

ass

This is sounding a little too big brained for me. Do you stand for anything or are you just totally pliable?

when Kikes recognize you are entirely correct and thyere unable to counter anything you say, they often resort to a bizarre form of flattery.

reason being is that you will let your guard down, or at the very least, begin to view them in a slightly more positive light.

I know this because the Jews who run the darkweb taught me

Pinker will come out as a race realist after he retires and will write a book about it.