Why So Mean To Sargon?

Why are you guys being so mean to Sargon all of a sudden? I thought you guys used to be allies. Now all of a sudden he's the victim of a massive bullying campaign by you. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8&pbjreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8
youtube.com/watch?v=V2-W9za0fF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He went full retard.

He refuses to be honest about race.

It's pretty clear what Sargon is against but
What exactly does Sargon stand for?

fuck this wil wheaton guy

Get the fuck out of here Vee.

he refuses to be honest about his name.

It's not hate, it's contempt.

It was recently demonstrated that he's an intellectual featherweight.

Is Carl Benjamin not his real name?

Dishonest or full autismo.

Getting to the fridge and that's about it
Tubby little shit

It certainly isn’t Sargon of Akkad

>A collective of individualists.

When?

>Trust me, I'm white!

Moron

He decided to funnel people into his movement instead of them moving to the alt-right, so AR is buttblasted about it.

Spencer, Styx debate
Very embarrassing watch
(you)

Because he is 100% right about poltards not being able to define who is white
Just look at the thousands of thread of "x are not white" or "are x white?"
are only blonde blue eyed whites? does that mean romans were not white?
are slavs white? does that mean alternating current and periodic table of elements were invented by nonwhites? was the first man in space nonwhite?
are greeks white? were ancient greeks white?

can a white person have brown eyes?

First of all, sage all e-celeb bullshit.
Second he backed down like a coward.

I'll take a look, I normally try to avoid his stuff.

>What color am I thinking of, Richard?

I lost a bit of respect for him when he decided to be a vindictive woman instead of a well spoken supreme gentleman when he debated Spencer. I was looking forward to a good argument against the ethnostate. Even Styx knew he was acting retarded.

This one?
More than 4:30 hours??

never
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8&pbjreload=10

I thought it would be more:
>Where is the colour, Richard?!
>Get me the jeans!

Are you serious? We've always lowkey loathed Quadroon of Blacked dad. But he did make a good gateway to redpilling people because he's always going after DA ESS JAY DUBBA YEWS.

>how can you be proud of your race and their past accomplishments?
>repeatedly appeal to white philosophers
what a racist.

This.
But if he concedes that you can be an individual and part of a collective, his main principle against the alt-right falls apart. So he is forced to be a total spaz and pretend like the act of forming a collective is not collectivizing.
The man is either a hypocrite or he's stupid.

made by (((memeflag posters))). Memeflag posters will be the first ones to go in the ethnostate

It's long as heck, but a very entertaining shitfest. "Debate" devolves into yelling and passive aggressive bitching almost instantly though.
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8
Might want to check the cropped versions going around If you don't have a ton of time to waste.
yeah

Sargon is not that good of a debater. Why is everyone so shocked? He only looks good when crushing SJWs or retards like destiny.

>pretend like the act of forming a collective is not collectivizing.
It's not. You don't know what these terms mean.

>FIND THE GENES

why would anyone watch some fat neckbeard you tube psudo intellectual in the first place is the real question . you kids are legit fuckin retarded .

milking them sweets e-celeb shekels

stop paying attention to these attention whores, retards. This includes the ones that pander to you right now like Southern and Spencer.

>recently
Everyone outside his safespace has been BTFOing him for like two years now my dude

I'm listening now, I jumped to the mid-point where it starts to break down fully.

Imagine my shock when...

Stop being a dummy. White nationalists (almost all of them) put the concept of whiteness and the white collective before individual white people.
>"ur an autist" R. Spencer
>"ur dumb lol" C. Benjamin
>"pls stop" JF Gariepy
Watching that shit is a waste of time.

Sargon is a psuedo-intellectual ding dong. Real men don't take Politics seriously and are only in it to rile people up who are dumb enough to think that their opinions on big issues actually matter.

The truth about race is that jews are the best, have highest IQ and thus they deserve to be in position of power everywhere. Altright screeching about jews and they overrepresenation is just basic bitch gibmonkeyism.
There is also no white history, it is a history of jews and they servants.

>But if he concedes that you can be an individual and part of a collective, his main principle against the alt-right falls apart.

I think you actually hit the nail on the head here. He's so invested in his horseshoe theory and "all identitarianism is bad", but in reality he's tacitly okay with the principle of sundering homogeneity (and nation states).

What he thinks he can do is sell civic nationalism and liberal principles ("enlightenment values") to a random cluster of people. Of course, the first thing that happens when you mix people up is self-segregation. The US is a shining example of this, people aren't mixing up, they're balkanizing.

He's already stepped into a bear trap when he conceded he DOOOOHNT CAAAAHHHR about Israel and Japan being virtual ethnostates with mandates to protect the dominant ethnicity. Because "it happened long ago" (seriously his reasoning). So he doesn't have a case against white identitarianism or a white ethnostate other than "I'll tell them they're wrong" (but not why).

It's really fucking confusing, I don't think he can even see the contradiction.

"stop being a dummy. Liberalists put the concept of individualist before the actual individual."

White nationalists do not deny doing this. Sargon is denying it.

There are clearly people who aren’t white though,

Asians, Indians, Arabs, Polynesians, Melanesians, Native Americans, Sub-Saharan Africans, Inuit, Aboriginies, Northern Africans, Mestizos, ashkenazi jews, Germans and Swedes.

Even if you want to argue about the rest, ridding your country or continent of the above will reduce crime and improve living standards for the remaining population. At that point it is ‘white’ enough.

Sargon and others are playing SJW by moving the goalposts to arbitrarily pointless standards. We all know what non-white is so it isn’t necessary to agree on what is ‘white’.

Even when accounting for their highly dubious claimed IQ, Jews are disproportionately represented in many aspects of life. You are incorrect and likely a brainlet, or just a self-serving kike.

who /liberalistianismist+/ here?
Oh of my way, filthy COLLECTIVISTS

Pretty much this. Sargon doubled down on his retardation, and people can be honest about race all they want, but I don’t see how an ethnostate, or even non-PanEuropean ethnostates, can be created at this point. What happens to international trade? What if the citizens of the US or European countries deviate from white culture to another? What happens to the Shaun Kings and the Rachel Dolezals of the world? What about infighting involving who is the most European and who deserves more power?

These things Spencer can’t answer, because he doesn’t have much of a plan, but rather a vision. Sure, he supports abortion, but that won’t solve everything.

>There are no valid criticisms of liberalism in my YouTube comment section
>Conservatism & Collectivism BTFO

This dude is incredibly small minded. He'll toss out insults like "anti-intellectual" then behaves like this. Shit is really amazing. If he had a curious mind he'd be diving into the various Sup Forums reading lists and identifying the legitimate criticisms of liberalism that are out there and addressing them. IF he made an honest attempt at this he wouldn't be turning into a walking meme every time he utters a recorded word. He wouldn't even have to be that good at it just honest about it. Sadly he's going full retard in a totally unforced error.

>appeal to antiquity
>his "argument" is a logical fallacy

Nice argument fatboy

What if a meteorite strikes in the ethnostate?
What if there's a flesh-eating virus outbreak in the ethnostate, richard??

>White kid among black kids
>at least I have my liberalist beliefs

Did you reply to the wrong person?

>Germans and Swedes
The people who started the whole Aryans vs the world are not white?
Give me a fucking break
White supremacist movements are so undecided on their own creed it's ridiculous

No, I was referring to Sargon based on the information you relayed in your post. The content wasn't directed at you personally.

Well shit let's see.

>Living incarnation of 9gag, takes memes and appropriates them for his Reddit audience
>Hur dur what's pol? BTW goys do you like kekistan? OC donut steel.
>Creates cult while misunderstanding his own viewpoints
>We are a individualist group that is not a collective but will have a state that dictates what can and cannot be done by the individual
>Feel free to associate with others but bake that cake bigot

He's a fucking faggot that was tolerated at best, those days are over.

You are just a salty little bitch that they are more capable than you. What, you wanna cry that the fight for dominance is unfair? Abloobloo, go whine for some affirmative action and free tikky torches for you, wear some 'We were Rulers and Feces' shirt.

"It's wrong because they did it in the past"

Talk shit get hit. Carl should have learned from the TRS saga that this wouldnt end well for him.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE RIGHTS AWAY FROM THE INDIVIDUAL RICHARD, YOU ARE A TYRANT AND YOUR ETHNOSTATE IS IN RUINS, IF YOU HAD READ THOMAS PAINE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT, BUT YOU DIDNT READ THOMAS PAINE BECAUSE UR AN IDIOT AND U HAVE NO IDEAR WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

You realize that guy is trolling and/or just trying to divide opinion. Actually you're probably on discord with that faggot at this very moment. Good learning moment for newfriends. This is what a coordinated shilling effort looks like

They’re not white anymore. They did this to themselves.

Not that smart and only picks fights that are easy to win: feminazis, SJWs, ... he thought the alt-right were ez so he tried to attack them (charlottesville). He now knows he can't win so they are still his enemy, but insignificant and not worthy to talk about anymore. Also, he has an ego from here to uranus. A cuck who bends under peer pressure while still proclaiming to be an individualist with a holier then thou attitude.

/thread

What if a non-white finds a way to larp as a white and is admitted into the ethnostate?
Totally BTFO'd richard. How can you even!

Just because you type it doesn't mean it's true.
The problem is that people have different perceptions on what is or isn't white which, assuming white nationalists get their way, means that trying to implement a racial test would lead into a purity spiral and a civil war.
To be honest, most of the immigrants in the Germany are European.

>taking the most unlikely situations ever and using them like this

Try again burger.

Sargoy of Cuckad is a pseudo-intellectual grunt masquerading as a man of a higher intellect than the common person. His holier than thou smugness is overbearing and disgustingly protrudes though his auric field and the way he conveys his speech aloud.

>I don’t see how an ethnostate, or even non-PanEuropean ethnostates, can be created at this point.

What's impossible about stopping the third world immigration completely? That's how it was. They said it was impossible to stop refugees, but 1 million later nobody gave a fuck about the treaties.

Our leftist parties changed 180 and embraced what they said were racist and nazi policies a year earlier, bygones.

>What happens to international trade?

Literally nothing?

>What if the citizens of the US or European countries deviate from white culture to another?

What do you even mean by this?

>What happens to the Shaun Kings and the Rachel Dolezals of the world?

Fake.. blacks? So like 20 people in total?

>What about infighting involving who is the most European and who deserves more power?

You could keep whining like this and make anything seem impossible. Forming the US was impossible. A colony breaking free of a stronger monarchy and creating a republic was literally unheard of. Anyone at that time would have been in the right to say it couldn't be done. And yet it happened.

> These things Spencer can’t answer

Spency is a brainlet so no wonder. It's more surprising his opponents can't make real arguments to why it's bad.

>What happened?

Has Sargon been nice to the alt-right?

He has been stealing our memes, telling that we are retarded, and generally been a dick, so he is just reaping what he have sown.

Race realism weont win you any friends.

Egalitarianist meritocracy will solve race question without asking it.

If you stop all diversity/entitlement program on the basis that all people are expected to be the same and held to same standards then the niggers will fall to the bottom of society anyway while Whites and Asians will prosper without being handicapped in favor of niggers. Unless indeed the niggers actually are worth something.

If racists are right egalitarianism will purge the niggers.
If racists are wrong niggers will be just fine.
Either way meritocracy is justice itself.

No
So being white is not biological? It's a matter of behaviour?
Can people with brown skin learn it then?

this guy gets it
the word white is practically meaningless now
just an endless purity contest just like lefties compete who is more opressed

I can't believe I missed out on this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=V2-W9za0fF8

>upside-down 666
Hail Sventan!

Retarded argument. South African Apartheid fell apart because they were leftist faggots whining to companies about racism and the pressure was big enough for the regime to fall apart. You think your dipshitted ethnostate stands a chance against the whole world.
Friendly reminder to every moron that 79% of all Japanese are against the immigration policies of Donald Trump.
As long as there is any country with relatively comfortable living standard remaining (let alone Cucknited State of Numalerica), they will stand against you and win, because everyone likes to moralize

If only you cucks put this much autistic energy towards the MSM as you do these smalltime e-celebs.

Sargon is that guy you met in your first year at university who bought a few Penguin Classics editions of some random philosophers, read a few pages from the introductions and decided that he was a great intellectual. And the fact that he kept pulling Ds didn't disavow him of that notion.

I'll concede that he's an amusing enough showman, provided he's beating up on an easy target, but he's not someone you should be taking seriously. At his best, he's superficial, often confused and vaguely incoherent; at his worst, he's hypocritical, snide, dishonest, smug and narcissistic and the only point in watching him if for the comedic value of hearing him mispronounce big words.

I love the sort of nonsense in that picture. it's that exact sort of humour that makes Sup Forums memes reign supreme

I don't have the study handy, but they did a study back in the 90's where they showed people pictures of people. 96% of the time they could accurately identify the race. In social sciences .96 correlation is unheard of. Race is real and biological and it can be identified accurately by sight the vast majority of the time.

The white nationalists recognize they need to protect from both parasites and predators. Getting enslaved by trillions of east Asians is just as bad as getting consumed by trillions of mud people.

What’s wrong with making money from teaching plebs about redpills?

truth
that was SUPPOSED to happen, then diversity shit kicked in and set black people back further lmao

He declared war on us even though he had quite a few supporters on here. Now everyone here hates him.

DAILY REMINDER
Sargon is a worthless e-celeb named Carl Benjamin who loves being a cuck quadroon and raises his wifes kids.
He never had an original idea in his life and stole most of his content from the chans.

It's over for him, you le 56% Soyfather advocates need to find a new hero of the non-whites.
DAILY REMINDER

Who the tuck is this shill? Stop falling for these eclebs. Learn to think for yourselves instead of having some faggot think for you. It’s literally the same shit as the retards who watch cnn all day.

Dude is ass hurt nobody wants his free red pills they'd rather pay to hear the same shit from some attractive thot. Free marketers can't wrap their minds around it.

what did they use to define "white"
skin color?
eye color?
iq?
facial features?
subject proclamation?

people have always been super salty and angry towards him, unfairly so even, but most recently i can say that sargon has gone off the deep end and has let his exaggerated sense of self worth sabotage his reputation.

>>What if the citizens of the US or European countries deviate from white culture to another?
>What do you even mean by this?

Well by this I mean that Eastern Europeans are still normal people while Western Europeans are a bunch of overdramatic pampered faggots who castrate little boys for Facebook likes.
Does that deviate enough for you?

No, but it is true. The cognitive dissonance is strong.

Holy shit that roasties body is just holding itself together, soon those legs will be cellulite entirely, her tits are about to sag to her knees and her face will melt from all that botox

Let's assume it's possible to identify who is white 100% of the time.

Non whites won't just leave and you'll get huge backlash from the majority of white people in the US. They get their panties in a twist when you try to limit the migration into the country, imagine how they would react to a plan to remove people.

I just feel bad for him. I feel like he would be more honest about all of this if he wasn't of mixed race.

Peaceful demographic changes are possible. We've gone from 90% white to le 56% peacefully so why does reversing that trend necessitate violence?

Asians sure aren’t the problem here.

Being white is racial. They’re using the term ‘non native’ to replace ‘minority’ - aka ‘non white’.

Germany and Sweden are not white anymore. White birth rates are too low and they will not recover from this.

They are the reason why you preserve a white racial majority in your country. They are the reason why white nationalists are pushing so hard on things like immigration - to avoid having to live in a shithole country like Somalia, Syria, Germany or Sweden.

>what did they use to define "white"
>skin color?
>eye color?
>iq?
>facial features?
>subject proclamation?

People can identify hair colours and agree what hair colours are, with only a few outliers. You can sperg out completely over this and act like the bleeding obvious isn't true and try to pry apart minutia about transitions from red to blonde, but you're not disproving anything about haircolours or that the vast majority fall into easily definable and recognized categories.

>Race realism weont win you any friends.

It doesn't matter, because knowing about it is helps navigate in a multicultural worlds, if not for other reasons than to avoid the racist stereotypes that can lose you your job and social standing.

We can already be where 90% of the important white people know this, but yet brand pro-whites as racists to keep their job. Point is that we will get 90%, and that the western semi-totalitarian regimes will fall like communism did, when they start talking to each other about how silly it is.

>What's impossible about stopping the third world immigration completely?

Nothing?

>They said it was impossible to stop refugees, but 1 million later nobody gave a fuck about the treaties.

Who exactly?

>Our leftist parties changed 180 and embraced what they said were racist and nazi policies a year earlier, bygones.

Not too sure about that. You could still make the argument that they are still the parties of racism, but that people are too dumb to recognize that.

>Literally nothing?
>What if the citizens of the US or European countries deviate from white culture to another?

So whites are okay with wearing dashikis?

>You could keep whining like this and make anything seem impossible. Forming the US was impossible.

I’m not saying it’s impossible. An ethnostate is possible but I don’t want to delude myself and say that it will happen without being authoritative about it.

I’m interested in seeing how you go about creating one in the near future, though.

The "Jews have a higher IQ than whites" myth has been debunked over and over. You are either new or a shill. The highest IQ race is east asians, but you are retarded if you think this gives them the right to rule over white majority countries.

Chinese are a problem. Filipinos and Indonesians too.

Someone post that fabricated Sargon quote about the death of an individual being a tragedy but the death of a race being a statistic.

Jews are the best swindlers. If they couldn't swindle themselves a homeland or a war, they would be kicked out yet another country.

Don't overestimate them, though. They're just lucky; enough of them are in the right places at the right time to get the right goy to push the right politics. However, they have to be right all the time, or they will get kicked out yet another country.