Anyone know whats up with Black Israelites?

I live in Philadelphia and I have always seen these guys shouting aggressively at passers by. Their whole rap is centered on openly advocating for the extermination of white people. They claim today's jews are imposters and black people are true descendants of the 12 tribes of Judah.

Since cops never seem to stop them from screaming about genocidal racism, I used to think maybe they were paid for by some communist org or NGO to agitate.

On the surface they don't seem to be doing anyone any favors so I can't imagine who benefits. Whites just think 'oh there's a psycho'. Is it a Jewish ruse to get black citizens to sympathize with the racial messages of oppression and associate the Jewish people as being on their side against whites? They dress like outlandish cartoon wizard jews so the image is really important in order to convey a quick visual message to passers by, but what is the intended effect?

Also, possibly they are really just into this stuff, but it's hard to fathom people making a lifestyle out of doing this act without getting paid. They are projecting out pure unadulterated hate which I imagine carries some risk since everyone is butthurt about their race feels nowadays. Anyone know anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
youtube.com/watch?v=UXv3vKZI2Vs&t=20s
youtu.be/l7Bp5WJQQXs
youtube.com/watch?v=mkuWZVp9YRU
youtube.com/watch?v=F2z3nRYstc4&list=RDKX3uCmbFUFg&index=20
youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The HeBros are Dog's Chosen Ones.
DAS RITE!!

Based. youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

they think every minority is a descendant of a Judea tribe lmao

but that hate on whites, jews, and asians because they are the most successful

WE WUZ JEWS N SHIT

They're actually pretty red-pillled:
-They hate fake jews
-They hate black women
-They embrace judeo christian values
-They hate liberal blacks and obama

youtube.com/watch?v=UXv3vKZI2Vs&t=20s

dat looks like rza..!

They're just weird, black Christian Identitarians. They probably live off welfare, donations, and a few members with regular jobs.

youtu.be/l7Bp5WJQQXs

The eternal angry niglet.

>WHATS UP WITH THEM

the same thing thats up with all blacks
low iq + being continually btfo by europeans means they have lost their minds

this is literally Sup Forums but the stupid nigger version

I believe these gentlemen were once Kings.

They hate white people but in actuality they hate Jews more. Watching their videos makes me laugh every time as they trigger Jews on the street we should back them and push the black Jew meme into as culturally correct and white Jews as fake. Then when Jews try and say they are white and they try to blend in with us we should exclude them because they are not white which they suggested themselves.

They may have some "redpilled" ideas, but overall they're some of the dumbest apes I've seen. They have zero critical thinking skills. No one with even a half assed understanding of history would think American blacks are descended from the Israelites of Antiquity. They also twist the Bible in the most retarded way possible, and literally nothing you say they'll take into consideration, because only the dumbest dindus would ever join the Black Israelites.

youtube.com/watch?v=mkuWZVp9YRU

Jews want your money for Holocaust Survivors, white people.

The lost tribe of jewdha...

just niggas appropriatin' sandnigger mythology.

oooh i need spell check. shieeeeeeet
youtube.com/watch?v=F2z3nRYstc4&list=RDKX3uCmbFUFg&index=20

We waz KIKES!

well they are not welcome in Israel, that lays out the whole picture, doesn't it?

we should support them, this is hilarious. it could really throw jews over the edge lmao.

>Also, possibly they are really just into this stuff, but it's hard to fathom people making a lifestyle out of doing this act without getting paid.

It's not hard to fathom at all.

People want companionship and will groupthink the most insane things possible to have their own unique club away from others.

It's actually one of the most normal phenomena in any population.

>literally nothing you say they'll take into consideration,
It's true, they just make it about who can yell the loudest and they just repeat the same few bs points over and over until you give up and leave. Imagine being so ashamed of your sub saharan africa DNA you pretend to be Jewish instead?

How have any of you plebs never seen this before.
Black Israelite makes jew cry:
youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs

it makes you wonder if there is something so shameful they haven't claimed to be it yet?

They actually hate everything especially wester velues.

Gtfo

Black Israelite, yet can't read or write Hebrew.