Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Yet another Groko meme Edition

Groko coalition talks are sealed. The SPD congress will vote on it on the 21th
Majority of Germans prefers now a re-election over a Groko coalition or minority government.
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>news in german
welt.de/politik/deutschland/live172233762/Groko-SPD-Sachsen-Anhalt-stimmt-gegen-grosse-Koalition-Live-Ticker.html
welt.de/politik/article172449922/SPD-Politiker-Ralf-Stegner-und-Alexander-Schweitzer-wollen-Nachbesserungen.html
tagesschau.de/inland/spd-sondierungsergebnis-101.html

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EQeLcSIuSHg
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=XSkxj3kPhSY
bild.de/regional/leipzig/schlaegerei/wurzen-massenpruegelei-zwischen-deutschen-und-auslaendern-54467800.bild.html
archive.is/vvKGq
archive.is/vvKGq)
youtube.com/watch?v=SxJCE6-xWN4
youtube.com/watch?v=1YxJ52T21jY
stuttgarter-nachrichten.de/inhalt.parteitag-in-fellbach-fdp-will-islamunterricht-in-ersten-klassen.05be2dcf-8831-4888-9843-78abcf079dff.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello Sup Forums,

As a person with Persian parents who himself was born, raised and lives in Sweden I just wanted to remind all of you frail, scared, spoiled little suburban manchildren, since you seem to have forgotten, that Sweden is the greatest country in the world. Our country is superior to yours in every single way possible. So the next time you want to write something about our country you will remember this post and remember that you better write about it respectfully. And if you ever see anyone here writing disrespectfully about Sweden you will report them, hide their post and never reply to them.

And if you are a Swede who writes about Sweden disrespectfully you will cease to do so immediately. You do not have the balls to stand up for your opinions in real life. I am bigger, stronger, smarter and more attractive than you ever will be. So if you keep writing like you do I will come to your home and if there is a woman there, whether it is your girlfriend, sister or mother I will lift her up into my strong arms and carry her to your bed. Then I will gently take her clothes off and lay her down on her side while I spoon up against her back. Then I will insert my big thick Persian cock into her tight little wet pussy while simultaneously reaching around and stimulating her clitoris with my fingers. Then I will make love to her nice and slowly until she orgasms so hard that her toes curl up and her eyes roll back as she squeals in delightful pleasure from every thrust I give her. And as I slowly stretch her out more than she has ever been stretched out before and she climaxes more intensely than what she thought was possible I will release a huge load of my warm and gooey baby batter deep inside her, which will impregnate her and nine months later she will give birth to an amazing child with much superior genetics to you. This child will then always be a reminder of your failure to take my advice and love your country and all of its people.

BUMP

youtu.be/EQeLcSIuSHg

reminder to ignore Swedish posters

In case this was overlooked: wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
New Projections by EMNID

DEUTSCHLAND

Verrecke

The only time you see a Swede who isn't a whining bitch, who loves his country and won't let Sup Forums talk shit about it, and he's a Persian. What's wrong with Swedes, are they genetically bound to be cuckolds? Every time a Swede posts about how much he hates Sweden and their politics he seems like he would kill his own kin to please his American masters. I've been to Sweden, and Swedes are the most pathetic and predictable people in the world. All they do is copy and appropriate American culture. Even their politics mimic American politics. They use the exact same rhetoric and the exact same insults that Americans do. They privatize everything and make it for-profit, they give the richest tax breaks while taking away subsidies for the poor, then they blame their terrible decisions on immigrants, like they're the ones in charge. Even their Nazis try to be just like American Nazis. All their stores have American names like 'BROTHERS' and 'KICKS'. Their public broadcasting service shows American movies and TV shows 90% of the time, I'm not exaggerating. Their restaurants have American names like 'New York Burgers' and 'Florida Food Joint', and the items on their menus have names like 'Texas Cowboy Burger' and 'Strawberry Swirl Milkshake'. The only restaurants with Swedish names that serve Swedish food are ironically enough ran by immigrants. They claim that they want immigrants to learn Swedish values and traditions, but they themselves would kill to be American. They even celebrate American Thanksgiving. Every Swede's wish is to suck an American cock and be told that they did a good job. They're just a bunch of racist and self-righteous nordcucks who can't talk without sounding like passive-aggressive autists. OP you seriously must breed as many beautiful Swedish women as you can, so they'll give birth to strong-minded superior children. Hopefully the cuckold gene all Swedes have is recessive and your children will become like you. Godspeed, Persianbro!

>the leftists who wrote that pic for him know exactly that there aren't even enough appartments for the fucking native germans
>the leftists don't give a single fuck about that
The fucking world i have to live in UGH

Why dont you Germans just commit suicide in mass? Your country is already lost to niggers and shitskins

THIS is the true result!

>Superior in every single way
especially rape statistics.

You really reeled it in to have every nigger country of the world represented in your crime statistics, nay you embraced it.

Yeah, glad you live in Malmö, its all you deserve.

>Why dont you Germans just commit suicide in mass? Your country is already lost to niggers and shitskins

Are you a time traveler?

This is actually copypasta. Saw this exact text many times actually.

Your countrys people really deserve what they're going to get. Sad for 13% with at least a minimum of reason.

i would not make that a general rule, normaly swedes are our germanic brothers

For a new party its actually quite faboulus, dont you think?

No more brotherwars! BUT: Like us, they need to call for a change!

more 25%
all the people who voted for FDP are also fed up but not trusted the afd so far.

>Now, this is a story all about how
>Your wife got flipped-turned upside down
>And I'd like to take a minute
>Just sit right there
>I'll tell you how I became the Nafri of a town >called Cologne

>In a morrocan shithole born and raised
>In the petting zoo was where I spent most of my days
>Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
>And fucking some cattle outside of the school
>When a couple of guys who were up to no good
>Started bringing progress to my neighborhood
>I got in one little job and my mom got scared
>She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Cologne

>Cologne
>Town

fuckin hell lads they won't be happy til they turn Germany into a shithole

Pretty fresh/10

DEUTSCHLAND

>cologne

ÜBER ALLES

Saxony-Anhalt voted against GroKo,
Saxony stronk. I hope that now more Krauts dare to disagree with the Schmerkel-constellation.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSkxj3kPhSY
this really kills me

so how's it going on germany?
is merkel still in power?

what about the bif brawl in wurzen i read shit git hot.
ausländers against germans, my my the fire is rising

So what are the alternatives right now?

A re-election and then a Groko anyways?

Jamaica will never work and for Black+Yellow both CDU and FDP are to weak.

Of course. We have Kadavergehorsam.

>anti

Hauptsache dagegen

I AIN'T CLIKIN THAT SHIT DU HALB-NEGER

Could germany be saved if god sent back hitler from heaven or is germany literally lost?

If both SPD and FDP refuse to govern with Merkel, she will have to step down. After new elections a grand coalition will happen with somebody else in the CDU.

>is merkel still in power?
yes, sadly. Do not worry though, we will spam Sup Forums with German nationalism threads as soon as she's gone, can't miss it.

Literally lost. As a last vengeance we decided to implant islam in the center of Europe. We did this because we hate the rest of the world.

>Of course. We have Kadavergehorsam.

so.. any chance for the 4th german reich (the way bismark intended it)?

>yes, sadly. Do not worry though, we will spam Sup Forums with German nationalism threads as soon as she's gone, can't miss it.
lol lassen wir reden in deutsch ok?.

>offizieller partner der evolution

yes

bild.de/regional/leipzig/schlaegerei/wurzen-massenpruegelei-zwischen-deutschen-und-auslaendern-54467800.bild.html

>with somebody else in the CDU
And that would change what? If Merkel resigns Uschi von der Leyen or this awful Kramp-Karrenbauer will take her spot.

re-elections.
i think i need to revive my BAHAMAS thread.
i guess it went under your radar that even Q posted to them.

archive.is/vvKGq

why cant merkel be as good as trump?

This makes for a good "shut it down" meme

Nah
The AfD doesn't work with amateurs.

Bahamas won't happen before 2021 or 2025

fuck the archive link is broken now.

(Q presence archive.is/vvKGq)

yes but memetic warfare needs to start early.
we need to plant this idea now, it's too late if we start in 2021 campaining.

FDP are amateurs? lel

youtube.com/watch?v=SxJCE6-xWN4

potato.... potato , muh negro....mullato let's call the whole thing love...

youtube.com/watch?v=1YxJ52T21jY

I hope for the same development in Germany as it already has happened in Austria as well.
This can only happen after Merkel. I hope Kurz's government will be a huge success, that would make Merkel's bullshit impossible.

the harddrive in their servers is spinned up now,

link working again.

Bahamas is still better than the shit we've got through the last decade(s), so i agree

Yes, they are fucking weaksauce civnats if at all.
They are limpwristed lobbyists and the AfD shouldn't work with them.

>a huge success

Cochabamba coalition when?

> du bist kein werwolf
das hätten die gern wa?

there's a lot of challenges to overcome,
we need re-elections,
strengthening of the FDP and AfD,
CDU/CSU need to get rid of Merkel, basically their Conservative-clique arround Seehofer would have to take over. they need to go down to

As if some demonstration of die-hard lefties would change anything.

she always wished and wanted to have children
but god would not bless her with children(she contracted gonorrhea/anal herpes in her 20's)
so if she's going out of this world, she wants to make sure no german can have a happy life with their children
the only possible justice for her is to hang her from the brandenburg gate
and I am the man who is going to hang her

Question for my fellow Germfags:
What is the appeal for you from the AfD ecaxtly?
Is it the whole party?
Is it just the "extreme" right wing of it?
Is it just the "decent" conservatism wing?
Do you like the AfD just for "striking the establishment"?

bullshit thats oudated stereotypes.
Lindner learned his lesson.
or do you consider it limpwristed that he assasinated Jamaika?

>soon

theres legit something extra sisnister about german flag posters talking about jews and shit. its like their grandpapi had 'talks' with them.

The shutdown of mass-immigration, the fight against post-modernism/cultural marxism or whatever you want to call it and the return to conservative values in general.

>Omas gegen Rechts

omas ins ofen

>Do you like the AfD just for "striking the establishment"?
Check
>Is it just the "extreme" right wing of it?
Nope i'm not NatSoc
>Is it just the "decent" conservatism wing?
This, but even more the economic-liberal wing which sadly goit fucked over by Frauke. i would still consider her an ally though, this is not the time for beeing resentful and unforgiving, we need a healthy pragmatism because 4 more years of Merkel will do great possibly irriversibel damage.

i enjoy seeing schulz break by the way. i hate that motherfucker.

>fellow germfags

lel

i am raised to be extra sinister

>memetic warfare needs to start early.
This. We have to prepare practically soon. Not only for 2021 but Europawahl as well (2019).

Keck!

>(((levi))) in ID
>My fellow Germfags

>I got tricked by the FDP
>T-this time they're different!

*sigh* He didn't assassinate Jamaica for us, he terminated jamaica because it didnt go his way and it took FUCKING THREE MONTHS

Of course with pussy hats.

they are the only party who care about germans and German's children
simple as that

>Levi

He's spamming this shitty pasta everywhere.

Eire-dude.
Stop posting Frauke.
She is not welcome here.

or maybe there's refugees hanging around on the streets when their children walk home from school,
or maybe they need to go to the shop at 11pm to get milk for the baby's bottle and there's literal fucking gangs of refugees hanging around on the street

I swear that im German.
I know for a fact that atleast my grandparents (fatherside) fled from Ostpreussen and my grandparents(motherside) was living around Dortmund since, well, ever.

FDP ist unwählbar.

stuttgarter-nachrichten.de/inhalt.parteitag-in-fellbach-fdp-will-islamunterricht-in-ersten-klassen.05be2dcf-8831-4888-9843-78abcf079dff.html

Wow, a demonstration of allegedly 20,000.
That is almost 10% of the 200k green voters whos party didn't get into parliament. A huge deal. Honest.

you think he didn't know that the Sondierungsgespraeche will fail from early on?
As they declared the Immigration Issue a matter of the bosses because the base of each party was 100% incomtiable he went along with. if you have seen him in the NRW bundestag you know one of the procrastinators he pretty straight forward most issues.

if you read his proposed 4-door-system immigration law you knew he actualy has reasonable position on immigration.

i will revive the bahamas threads
LINDMISSILE was great meme, i was create there, it got picked up by martin sellner.
martin fucking sellner did read the bahamas threads.

lets spill some edgy pol terms that will make them feel comfortable and ask a lot of cringy questions no german woul aver ask another german.
how do you feel about ze germany today goy?

well spotted

Dont come at me like this, they told them to stop with the mass-immigration as well but once they got fire for it, immediately ran back on it when it hurt the bottom line.

The AfD did not redact any of their comments.
Not "Schandmal"
Not "Wir werden sie Jagen"
Nothing. the FDP has no spine as hell and shits on whoever is smaller, so long it gets them good goy points.

FUCK THE FDP

ERWACHE AUS DEINEM BÖSEN TRAUM

> Das letzte Aufgebot

... und niemals erlahmen ...

translation

levi....a lot of people lived in germany and a lot of people moved around quite often historically, but if they had a reason to flee, it depends from what they fled.

the jew nose is curved at the tip. It looks like a six.