Hitler Was Wrong

Prussia was not rightful German clay and Hitler WAS wrong for invading Poland. That area was under Polish rule for much longer than German. Western Europe was in the right for opposing Germany's aggressive expansion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/stalwarplans.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE
youtube.com/watch?v=uH01lCdyfU8
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1939pact.html
books.google.ca/books/about/Caught_Between_Roosevelt_Stalin.html?id=GJF1AAAAMAAJ&redir_esc=y
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czesław_Kędzierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestapo–NKVD_conferences
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Daily reminder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

Poland made the war inevitable.
Also, Hitler was hardly aggressive.
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html

ITT:
>bwaah bwaah why did Hitler attack Poland
>Polish people good people

remember to sage slide threads

>Adolf Hitler had declared his intention to invade the Soviet Union on 11 August 1939 to Carl Jacob Burckhardt, League of Nations Commissioner, by saying:

>Everything I undertake is directed against the Russians. If the West is too stupid and blind to grasp this, then I shall be compelled to come to an agreement with the Russians, beat the West and then after their defeat turn against the Soviet Union with all my forces. I need the Ukraine so that they can't starve us out, as happened in the last war.[14]

Yep, saged it. The shills must be getting tired.

Polish Prussia was 1466–1772
Tuetonic Order was 1230–1525

The Germans were not nearly as long settled as the Poles.

We dont need another Brotherwar in the West.
We need to accept our little differences and fight together on one side to end todays bullshit with Islamic and "Progressive" views to actually stand a chance and live happily - side by side!

Im sure if Britain invaded the Nerthalnds, that Germany would have no problem with such.
It would never have been in the best interests to the Great Powers of Europe to let Germany aggressively expand, as was their plans.

Why does it matter who ruled it longer? Stop shilling on here

The 88 is holding back the 14. Israel for Jews, Asian for Asians, White countries for Whites.

When you are trying to justify an invasion it does matter, the question is whose clay was it rightfully. The answer is it was rightful Polish clay.

The land had been disputed for centuries. Who gives a fuck? I already shared links that prove Hitler was not aggressive and that Poland had been turned against Germany (partially because of the Eternal Anglo)

Who gives a fuck? Probably poles and anglos. Are they not white enough for you? Your revisionist history is narrow minded. You do not take into account why other countries would be opposed to Germany's expansion. You seem to conflate fascist ideology with the justification of Germany's expansion within Europe. Europe is filled with examples of countries bound to each other with alliances and having to intervene in wars.

OP BTFO.

I’ve already explained why Germany’s expansion was justified. Shut the hell up already

What a Jewish post. You can't see the parallels? Hitler warned you explicitly of what would befall your nation before it happened. He clearly laid out what Jews did to Germany but Americans on the whole refused to listen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

Wasn't a good justification.

I wasn't arguing against Jewish expulsion. I was arguing against Germany's invasion of Poland.

This justifies the invasion?

gas yourself

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

Danzig had a majority NSDAP government six consecutive years before the war began. Poland was blocking even food shipments in August 1939 and Hitler had just watched kike NKVD head Yagoda, kike Kaganovich, and kike-married Molotov famine 6,000,000+ Slavs around the Black Sea.

Saged it again
sage

Historians argue whether 90, 95, or 99% of Danzig wanted to reunite. In 1935 with nine parties on the ballot the NSDAP in Danzig secured 60% of the vote.

Show me where we can see anything close to this in 2017. In America 60% for 1v1 presidential elections are unheard of.

Nice reading comprehension. What does jewish explusion have to do with invasion of Poland?

Then explain what’s wrong with this link.
Hitler was not the aggressor

that pic text: the mobilization on August 30th was done after it was evident that Hitler would attack after siging the secret pact with Stalin on August 23rd.
> With the surprise signing of the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact on 23 August, the result of secret Nazi-Soviet talks held in Moscow, Germany neutralized the possibility of Soviet opposition to a campaign against Poland and war became imminent. In fact, the Soviets agreed not to aid France or the UK in the event of their going to war with Germany over Poland and, in a secret protocol of the pact, the Germans and the Soviets agreed to divide Eastern Europe, including Poland, into two spheres of influence; the western ⅓ of the country was to go to Germany and the eastern ⅔ to the Soviet Union.
> The German assault was originally scheduled to begin at 04:00 on 26 August. However, on 25 August, the Polish-British Common Defense Pact was signed as an annex to the Franco-Polish Military Alliance. In this accord, Britain committed itself to the defence of Poland, guaranteeing to preserve Polish independence. At the same time, the British and the Poles were hinting to Berlin that they were willing to resume discussions—not at all how Hitler hoped to frame the conflict. Thus, he wavered and postponed his attack until 1 September, managing to in effect halt the entire invasion "in mid-leap".

anything else is just Nazi-boo propaganda.

The failed Polish state, that paid some 1/8th of German wages in 1939, was completely run by kikes.

gas yourself

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY

There were alliances in place. Regardless of how you feel he invaded first.

I have some bug spray here just for you

The same happened with Austria and Czechoslovakia (specifically Sudentenland) Most of the people wanted to reunite

So not only do you not have a source for your claims, your source relies on a non-existent "secret pact". Show me one newspaper that pushed this secret pact myth before 1955. Go ahead. It's a post-war invention.

Leave Sup Forums and dont come back until you love this man

>giants

The Soviets has been planning a war with Germany before the Germans invaded. Operation Barbarossa was preemptive
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/stalwarplans.html
It has been proven again that Hitler was not the aggressor

Sup Forums isnt your personal echo chamber

Nor is it your shilling and demoralization sandbox

It was in the best interests of the western powers to not let Germany expand. History is full of such occurrences. Hitler was overzealous and didn't plan things out.

I wouldn't go so far to say he wasn't an aggressor, rather i'd justify his aggression. You're right that the Red Army (created by kike Trotsky (Bronstein) that we funded/armed/fed marched into Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Romania and Finland before Hitler declared war and broke kike-married Molotov's non-aggression pact which Stalin violated in Romania.

>Debate is now demoralization

>Soviet Union
>Western Power
Hitler didn’t want to expand into the Soviet Union nor did he need to. He just needed to stop Stalin. It was Stalin who was the aggressor

I never said Soviet Union was a Western Power

You’re not even debating, you’re just ignoring my points and bringing up centuries-old territorial disputes

You responded to a comment I made specifically about the Soviet Union. Who else was I supposed to think you were talking about?

I'd gas every last commie but i'll just say that while Stalin gave his major portfolios to kike Mehklis, Yaroslavsky, Kaganovich, Litvinov and kike-married Molotov after his purge he was still infinitely better than Trotsky, kike Lenin's kike chosen successor, would have been.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE

Why are you ignoring the centuries-old territorial disputes? Why are you ignoring the alliances that were set in place? Why do you only condemn the west's intervention in germany's expansion?

>100% provable fact
>too far outside of my (((overton window)))
.I cannot think for myself, until everyone around me believes this or they play it on (((MSM))) I will never think anything outside this (((box)))

You are ignoring my point, that the western powers had no reason to benefit from germany's expansion. Why do you think such alliances were in place?

When do you think France and England guaranteed Poland? You're implying it wasn't in 1939. Hitler didn't even demand all the territory Poland jacked after WWI and he offered peace once the Polish Army was crushed, and again once the BEF and France capitulated after only six weeks.

Germany lost WW1, why would France and England agree to give back such territories? What benefit does that afford them? Germany was crushed because they got overzealous.

I’m done here. Disputes from the 1200’s onwards don’t matter. I’ve explained over and over again that the Germans gave multiple peace opportunities and only invaded Poland because they had to

Germany's peace offers involved expansion. Western powers did not want that.

Poland bitched about self determination for centuries and the concept evaporated once it won land by the blood of others. Germany was crushed because the kikes in America got you guys into WWI because the British issued the Balfour declaration.

Within two years of WWI kicking off Germany had all but won the war. German submarines had swept all the convoys from the Atlantic. Great Britain stood without ammunition or food supplies. At that time the French Army had mutinied in large numbers. They had lost 600,000 of their best troops in the defense of Verdun on the Somme. The Russian Army were defecting and turning against the Tzar. The Italian Army had collapsed. Not one troop until this moment had crossed into Germany.

Also communist Jews played a big role in how the end of war and peace treaty turned out including launching a communist revolution. Not to mention literal yids like Walther Rathenau that pushed through the ridiculous peace treaty.

Don't delete comments. We all make typos from time to time.

idiot.
it's an established fact.
>The existence of the secret protocol was denied by the Soviet government until 1989, when it was finally acknowledged and denounced.[11] Some time later the new Russian nationalists and revisionists including Russian amateur negationist Alexander Dyukov and Nataliya Narotchnitskaya, whose book carried an approving foreword by the Russian foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, described the pact as a necessary measure because of the British and French failure to enter into an anti-fascist pact.[11][12] Vladimir Putin has also defended the pact.[13][14]

The same america that had restrictive immigration laws was run by jews then? The views my grandfather had would have him be labeled a nazi today, and he fought against the nazis because he believed that America and Britain were allies. Not because he cared about some jews getting killed.

What a coincidence. I didn't realize the myth appeared in the 1980's as the Soviet Union was collapsing. I just found out the other day that the holohoax laws in most of Europe were introduced in the 1990's. I'm an amateur historian but at least i'll argue in good faith and not copy and paste garbage from wikipedia.

>Poland bitched about self determination for centuries and the concept evaporated once it won land by the blood of others
Wrong, citation needed

We were talking about WWI. This American Jew lays out how Jews turned on Germany during the war and interwar years. The parallels to America are ridiculous.

wrong link sorry: youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

How long was America run by Jews? Lemme guess you also believe Russia and Great Britain were run by jews as well? Jews ran europe for how long?

>One city represents a whole country

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

Is there a specific section you could direct us to?

Hitler was going to invade the east whether he had justification or not, he didn't care.
p.248:

"Reich minister Darré also noted Hitler’s remarks to the gauleiters in his
private diary: ‘In history,’ Hitler had declaimed, ‘the Victor is always right!
Thus, in this war, I shall have only the dictates of my own conscience to
follow – that is, of my own God-given people. Ice-cool, I shall resort to
actions that will probably violate every valid law of nations. What we need,’
he continued, ‘is space. And I hope to acquire the space we need in the
East.’"

You're confusing influence for control.

Didn't didn't demand all the territory Poland stole after WWI and he only demanded Danzig back after Poland started blocking food shipments and after he watched kikes exterminate 6,000,000+ Slavs around the Black Sea.

He didn't. Autism.

Of the seven largest Swedish dailies, five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by Jewish investment banks. Not a single big daily is owned by Swedes. The Jewish Bonnier family have the biggest monopoly, owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets.

One of the largest dailies is the Dagens Nyheter, the most influential paper in Sweden, which shapes public discourse. This was the paper that covered up sexual attacks on Swedish girls at a festival in 2015. The Bonnier family also fired their Chief Editor, Erik Månsson, after he published articles in the 1990s showcasing opposition among Swedes to mass immigration.

>The 88 is holding back the 14
Alright guys this user might still be redeemabl-
>Israel for Jews
God damnit

.. in fact, the open borders campaign in Sweden started in 1964 when David Schwarz, Jewish, penned "The Immigration Problem in Sweden" in the Dagens Nyheter. This started a fierce debate, led by Schwarz & his Jewish co-thinkers. All Jewish contributors favoured multiculturalism. This resulted in an immigration bill in '75. The Cons. Rightist Party, which first embraced multiculturalism was led by Gunnar Heckscher of Jewish descent. This is in accordance with that lovely lady from Sweden who says Jews lead the push for Europe to become multicultural. In fact, Israel even pays migrants $3,500 to "relocate" to Sweden.

jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414

Why would I care about muslims?

you ARE arguing in bad faith.
Intelligence agencies knew the details immediately.
>The same day, German diplomat Hans von Herwarth (whose grandmother was Jewish) informed Guido Relli, an Italian diplomat,[93] and American chargé d'affaires Charles Bohlen on the secret protocol regarding vital interests in the countries' allotted "spheres of influence", without revealing the annexation rights for "territorial and political rearrangement".[94][95]
>copy and paste garbage from wikipedia.
not an argument.

WE WUZ POLES N' SHEET

It's a Jewish myth that appeared almost two generations after the war as kikes were gearing up to rape Russia and Ukraine into the ground. All you have are wikipedia pastas that link to sources such as..

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1939pact.html

This is what your pastas are sourcing. An unsourced blog tier post written by a kike in 1997.

[93] From Peace to War: Germany, Soviet Russia, and the World, 1939-1941

Source proves that Von Hewarth was a Jew. That works against you.

[94] ISBN: 978-83-89607-08-9

Source is in Polish which is against wikipedia rules. It was written by one of the most popular Polish-Jewish surnames.

[95] books.google.ca/books/about/Caught_Between_Roosevelt_Stalin.html?id=GJF1AAAAMAAJ&redir_esc=y

Jewish publisher with three reviews on Amazon. He doesn't provide a list of citations at the end of his book.

You are completely wrong. It seems you have gaslighted yourself into such belief.
I can use wikipedia as a quick tool for copypasting established stuff instead of paper history books.
Attacking my use of wikipedia is done in bad faith, it's the poisoning the well fallacy.
here's a part from the wikipedia page in Polish, it talks about all the sides that learned about the details of the secret annex. You can use google translate to read it:
Według pamiętników dyplomaty amerykańskiego Charlesa Bohlena i ujawnionej korespondencji dyplomatycznej ambasady USA z sekretarzem stanu Cordellem Hullem treść tajnego protokołu była znana rządowi Stanów Zjednoczonych[7] już 24 sierpnia 1939, dzięki przekazaniu jej Bohlenowi przez Hansa von Herwartha[8], sekretarza ambasadora Rzeszy hrabiego Friedricha von Schulenburga. O treści tajnego protokołu i szczegółach nocnego przyjęcia na Kremlu na cześć Joachima von Ribbentropa (wraz z informacją o toaście Stalina za zdrowie Hitlera) powiadomił w konsekwencji sekretarza stanu USA Cordella Hulla ambasador USA w Moskwie Laurence Steinhardt w depeszy w dniu 24 sierpnia 1939 jeszcze przed południem[9]. O tajnej treści traktatu niemiecko-sowieckiego Amerykanie (Cordell Hull) natychmiast powiadomili Brytyjczyków (lord Edward Halifax), a ci z kolei – Francuzów (Georges Bonnet).
Francuzi uzyskali je wcześniej z innego źródła. Przekazał je do Paryża już 25 sierpnia po południu ambasador w Berlinie Robert Coulondre[10], uzyskawszy informacje z otoczenia Hansa Lammersa, ówczesnego szefa Kancelarii Rzeszy[11]. Ani Brytyjczycy, ani Francuzi nie przekazali Polsce żadnych posiadanych informacji o pakcie, pomimo wiążących ich z Polską układów sojuszniczych.

part 2:
>Również dyplomacja włoska (hrabia Galeazzo Ciano) dysponowała wiedzą na temat tajnych klauzul paktu Ribbentrop-Mołotow (Hans von Herwarth poinformował o nich Guido Relliego, szefa tłumaczy włoskiej ambasady w Moskwie). Informacje o postanowieniach paktu Ribbentrop-Mołotow dotyczących krajów bałtyckich nadspodziewanie szybko stały się znane w Tallinnie i Rydze. Już 26 sierpnia wiedział o nich szef wywiadu estońskiego ppłk Richard Maasing oraz poseł łotewski w Berlinie Edgars Krieviņš (Edgar Kreewinsch)[12].
> 30 sierpnia 1939 roku Kurier Poznański nr 394 powołując się na „wiadomości ze źródeł jak najwiarygodniejszych” w artykule zamieszczonym na stronie 2 pt. „Tajne artykuły paktu moskiewskiego. Jest ich trzynaście – ustępstwa na całej linii Berlina na rzecz Moskwy” poinformował swoich czytelników o fakcie istnienia załącznika do paktu. Wskazywał on jednocześnie na jego tajność.
Last part says that the details were published by a POLISH NEWSPAPER on 30.08.1939 !!!!

good post.

I just went through the sources your garbage kikepedia links to. All you have are wiki pastas that source 1990's obscure Jew published non-cited books, a book that proves the person that originally made the claim was a kike, and a book written in Polish which forebearers.io suggests is Jewish.

too?

>Source proves that Von Hewarth was a Jew. That works against you.
you can't use your own distrust as a decisive argument. I reject that.
his Jewishness rather explains why he would spill the beans.

The editor of that obscure newspaper sure looks awfully Jewish.

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czesław_Kędzierski

Nobody except Nazi-boo denialists disbelieves the existence of the secret annex.
As I showed earlier, in the end even the Russians confirmed that it existed and defended their rationale to sign it.
Nobody but you denies it.

Sure I can. Jews are the liars and larpers of history. You're larping as a Pole right now.

spierdalaj ty faszystowska kurwo, chuj ci w dupę naziolu pierdolony

Hitler didn't even intern the Poles until 1942 and he fed Poles until 1945. He could have wiped them clean in 1940 by following what kike NKVD head Yagoda did with 6,000,000 Slavs in the 1930's. He just seized enough grain to cause panics and hording, and if that didn't work locally he closed off important transportation networks.

>everyone that disagrees with me is a jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestapo–NKVD_conferences

I take this back, he clearly wasn't Jewish. It's irrelevant though as was his newspaper.

You pasta wiki garbage because you know your sources that the pasta quotes are terrible.

>hording
im out

I paste wiki because it's convenient and efficient.
You argue like a Jew, you deny everything that does not fit your talmudic interest.

It wasnt even about reclaiming lost german territory in the first place, it was about conquering and colonizing slavic lands, since they were inferior to aryans (germans)

But the hitlerites on this board dont really care about facts or reality, which is why they only ever post "cool" propaganda posters, or political speeches by hitler with epic super hero music, or prewar propaganda photos from nazi germany or just your run of the mill gish gallop shitposting. They are entirely "muh feel" people

Poland invaded Czechoslovakia.

Hitler fetishists are anti-white
They want whites to kill each other in a violent civil war

youre a retard. Nazis were rounding up and massacring poles right after they invaded. Intelligenzaktion and AB-Aktion happened from 1939-1940

Germany wanted them to.

this is whataboutism anyway

Poles deserve genocide anyways