>trump can’t even go to England due to the hate they have for him
>trump is a racist and a pathological liar
>trump has destroyed the economy

We must vote blue in 2018 and 2020 and Make America Great Again

Blue wave incoming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ql6elsdk3qo
youtu.be/bN6VNYTDdSg
admin.ch/gov/en/start/documentation/votes/20160605/unconditional-basic-income.html
youtube.com/watch?v=voMW-P9bU8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I meant most of the world loved and respected Obama, my bad

Sage in all fields
any non-sage comment receives a 4 week ban
- [mod]

You’re not a mod

??? What? You must be living in a different reality because the stock market has been closing at record highs repeatedly for the past year.

I've been found out

You're just a dumbass beta male!

>comedians
i wish they would all shut the fuck up

i like Trump

>MUH stock market
Yes, but ask the employees who was just laid off from carrier and Sam’s Club how the economy is doing

>Yes, but ask the employees who was just laid off from carrier and Sam’s Club how the economy is doing

what about auto companies bringing jobs back to america?

His last comment was his downfall.
Impeachment within a month.
Nothing can save him now

All trump supporters please watch

youtu.be/ql6elsdk3qo

>>trump is a laughing stock
Absolutely, I haven't stopped laughing since he won

>it goes in options

Hloray for predidenr

Chveckv enm

Sage and report off topic and troll threads.

SHILL POST DETECTED
STOP GIVING IT TRACTION
,REPORT TO MODS

Please see:

sage this shit boys

We must scuttle Donald Trump's plans to make America great again. White people must be destroyed. We must do all in our power to usher in a new era of Marxist Equality.

It hasn’t even been a minute in the video and she’s already telling me I’m a Ku Klux Klan member lynching niggers. Why?

(you)

I wish I could talk with you for hours user, because only then would you understand how meaningless we find everything this woman said in this video to be

>laid off from sams club
>so they can employ even more people than before at distribution and online-fulfillment centers

neither have I. absolute state of nigger-land right now. How long will it be before Dotard Trump pisses himself on stage? or you have to attach strings to him to keep him going?

kek China and Russia are gonna rape you guys while the old befuddled man looks on saying "wouldn't it be nice if us guys could be friends? huh huh not like those nigger shitholes."

must people hated america before trump got elected so hes not making public relations worst

She mad?
yeah she mad.

What happened to you Ireland. You used to be cool

no bully pls

2 genders, 2 scoops, 2 terms

Everyone loved Obama, it’s trump that got people to hate America again

I'm not going to pretend I respect someone who's too fucking dumb to not get caught and raked over the coals every single day. Thats destroying american relations with their oldest allies and needlessly provoking dissent in unstable regions.

Fuck, Nixon had 10 times the integrity Trump did and he was a hell of alot smarter.

The WHOLE political system is rotten 2 the core. Dem REpub blue or red, doesnt matter, it all stinks, the only way back 2 sanity is a repeat of 1776

Are you going to run people who aren't shit in 2020? Somehow I doubt it. "Blues" are as much to blame for Trump as "Reds".

So, is he going to aggressively pursue a war, or passively piss his pants? Every time I thought that leftist IQs couldn't get any lower, someone like you shows up.

Trump supporters please watch

youtu.be/bN6VNYTDdSg

No, everyone hated America before Obama. Everyone loved Obama because he was the first American president who ALSO hated America. They wanted our country destroyed, and he did everything he could to bring America down. He, his cabinet, and all Dem voters need to be shot for treason. And we can tell all of the shithole nations and their shitskin inhabitants that we have plenty more bullets.

Go back under British slavery, faggot

It's Happening!

>occupy democrats

Oh yeah, the shithole that denies Fast and Furious, and the weaponization of the IRS during the previous administration?

>be celebrity
>say something political
>the people who liked you and agree with you still like you
>the people who like you and disagree with you now think (and rightfully so) that you're a political hack
>end up with a net loss of fans because you had to virtue signal about le drumpf
why are celebrities so retarded?

A transparent fool is better than a sinister cunt
Ok, whatever.
Fuck UK, who cares what pussies think
You got no proof for that faggot
Hes been in office for a year, if the economy is tanking itd be because of Obama

Leftists are mother fucking idiots.

Fox News is fake news, occupy democrats is much more truthful

cuckass shills expect any one with more than +1 to vote blue.. ever. OP and his boipucci crew need to go back to sucking refugee cock and leave our Mongolian Basket Weaving Image Forum alone.

kek, that went very well for our commie friends. 76.9% voted No. Even fun petitions like legalize all drugs n shieeeet got more yes votes than this.

admin.ch/gov/en/start/documentation/votes/20160605/unconditional-basic-income.html

Where are all the terrorist acts being committed by these right wing domestic white terrorists? Most of the mass shootings are done by leftists or muslims.

More people are killed in chicago every weekend than are killed by right wing terrorists every year.

I wonder why snopes doesn't even have pages/articles based on the topics I mentioned, especially if they're "fake news", yet Forbes does. Really makes you think

Reminder

>occupy democrats
>ever

>2018
>Still RREEEing

Please kill yourself

so then keep your fucking mouth shut until trump gets out of office to judge him by your logic

Honestly.....something is happening. They havent been this scared since he was president elect. Pedogate coming this summer or something?

Occupy democrats is real news, unlike Fox News is fake news

Blue wave 2018

>Promises to make America "great again"
youtube.com/watch?v=voMW-P9bU8I

increasingly_nervous_shemale_rubbing_hands.jpg

more suicides are done with knives and arson long before that shooting. nothing has been done about them.
when a tool hurts someone you don't take the tool away you add safety lessons to it.
it's the retards behind the guns that kill people their tool was the firearm, do you take away a car if someone uses in a mass killings, what about any form of tool?
people buy guns here still yet they are demonized for owning a tool that in the wrong hands can hurt others.

there is a shooting by the day in australia after that ban and 3 mass killings as well.
it's didn't stop shit.

What does that have to do with anything? Bill Clinton didn’t go on a racist rant

>Occupy democrats is real news
>it still goes in options

Occupy democrats and many fellow American progressives has shared that meme, are you saying that we are misinformed?

>people who have brains and ethics
That leaves Democrats out

No it doesn’t

Obama was liked by US allies(outside of peripheral ones) while US enemies were laughing at him. Trump is laughed at by the "core" of his allies - nations like Germany or Great Britain - but respected by his enemies.

To think that the image portrayed by the media and official statements is something the decision makers believe and base their decisions around is obviously foolish, so the whole point is null. All those "hurr no respect" shit is pointless media talk meant to appease the public in their home countries. If Caliph of London would just carry on with managing London instead of pretending that he has any influence on Britain's foreign policy then the people of England would only see him as either a man who's incredibly weak person unable of taking the initiative or worse - as a traitor cordial to islamic terrorists. If however, Britain would need to make some new deal with America, then the Caliph would be told by his own party to shut up or hang himself, because it's the time to do business, ancap-style, not to do petty posturing.

only thing true is that we lost our semi autos.

It most certainly does

Fuck off.

seek sunlight

Do shills seriously think this faggoty shit even works? Have they ever even been on Sup Forums before?

>that skinnyfat physique
Sad

Reminder

Because democrats seem to believe that incessantly nagging and berating white people is the way to win their votes

trump is 10x better then obama. nigger didn't do shit but throw missiles at kids in some 3rd world country, let north korea get away with some much shit for 8 years, unlike trump obama was a fucking failure.

>irrelevant faggot in another country

no one cares what this goy has to say

What the fuck is New Zealand? An amusement park or something?

You know Greg you've had no allies here for years, we all know your failed political career turned humiliating Facebook page is nothing but garbage that your own leftist fact checkers give a 0% accuracy rating to. Why do you do this to yourself? Do you hate yourself?

This is an advanced level of shilling first off, second off shills thrive off (You)'s, give as little (You)'s as possible and sage all posts.

>(((occupy democrats)))

They don't.

See the reactions on "left can't meme". The idiots get angry and saying how we wuz great comeidians an shieeeet, muh elaborate jokes and so on.
Memes aren't fucking jokes. They can be and usually are funny in one way or another, but they aren't jokes by themselves. They aren't pictures with captions either. An example of meme without humor would be the fight4her or whatever it was called thing Sup Forums did for few days. It was a self-evolving series of expressions sharing a common theme.

They are on the early facebook era when it comes to online communications - they're still at getting what boils down to equivalent of motivational/propaganda posters to appear on people's walls/feed/whatever.

Occupy democrats is not fake and I am not irrelevant

>minimum wage
>affects middle class

These people are stupid.

I dare you bigoted fucks to go to occupy democrats page and say this shit, you’ll be put in your place real soon

>implying any of us maintain as jewbook account
lulz.

>Minimum wage is 10.45

Yeah, Canadian, which works out to 8.39 US

>Taxes on rich high

Our taxes on everyone are high, our poor pay between a fifth and a quarter of their income in taxes.

>Health care is free

oh fuck off you intentionally lying sack of shit. The fact you're capable of spelling means you aren't so retarded as to actually believe that shit.

You are a liar and your opinion is worthless.

There's a page on Facebook completely dedicated to insulting Occupy Democrats by pointing out the massive flaws in their arguments.

Gonna need some discrete evidence of this. My retirement fund is literally exploding.

not bad

Sage

Sage

Sage