Would you a silicone goddess?

Would you a silicone goddess?

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2224045
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can those tits be fake?

All day every day.

The concept of fake anime tits is a oxymoron.

thats it, the jews have taken over anime at last

Literally every other girl is better than this silicone queen. Even that neighbor.

She still got the pussy and everything so I would.

However how does a paizuri with silicon tits does feel like though, I assume they aren't that soft compared to the natural ones.

They don't look like rocks at least.

The pleasure of paizuri from her would be more psychological than normal, because she's a teenager who got them for a boy she likes, and she's proud of them.

ERABE:
1) Your waifu gets flatter than a washboard
2) You get huge silicone tits

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2224045

Anyone read the LN? What happens after the anime? Did the anime skip anything?

1) is the only correct choice.

>1) Your waifu gets flatter than a washboard
Why would I want a boy as my waifu?

Your waifu got literally flattened into a pancake and died. I hope you're proud of your choice.

Of course. Let me reiterate:
There is something really appealing in fakes of high quality - the knowledge that it is fake itself that makes it feels more attractive.
Its just like what Kaiki said. The triumph of the fake's sincere attempt at achieving the real's greatness.and in extension, I believe this is the reason why I am attracted to traps so much

Funny, I've been re-reading Takagi, and characters look older in earlier chapters.

Maybe the lolicon fantasies of the author developed more and more as he wrote. I don't blame him.

Shes was too good for this world.

My waifu is already flat.

Chocolat wins.

who /U O G/ here

No. Ouka a shit.

The silicone only makes it better.

Silicone tits are expensive and impractical; more importantly they allude to a sense of insecurity and a trashy demeanor.

As such I cannot logically justify choosing 2 over 1 when presented only those choices.

I liked this silly show way more than I should have.

Silicone girl was great.