Who would win in a war, Russia and China vs. USA alone

Everyone talks about Russia and China like they are some fucking Godly, immortal superpower and that either one of them could destroy the US easily. Is it true? I always thought the USA was the most powerful military, even against two of the other most powerful enemies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_for_International_Settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=bLPXvR85rjk
youtube.com/watch?v=3G8ndJ8YDG4
macrotrends.net/1319/dow-jones-100-year-historical-chart
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/04/russian-spy-ship-sunk-by-sheep-barge-sheep-and-sailors-unhurt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

us can't even beat farmers with aks, they'd lose to N.Korea

Define the winning conditions. It woruld be hard to invade the US because of their navy Russia and China would have trouble landing at the coasts or target coastal cities with their ships. Parachuting troops in might work better because of 2 reasons.
US air force might not be able to deal with the air force of both Russia and China while the US navy would anihilitae the others.
The US has shitty SAM capabilities. The Patriot has a hit chance of 40% in realistic scenatios and the country is too big to create a shield of SAMs especially if you are not focusing on SAMs anyway.
Russia and China would most likely fail even if their air landing succeeds.
If the US would invade the other two then the invasion would be at a heavy cost but succeed more likely. I still higly doubt that the US military would be able to conquer the largest country in history and another huge one with over 1.5 billion citizens combined.
inb4 Vietnam
The US goal was to destroy the Vietcong while the Vietcong goal was to survive the US attacks. The US failed Vietnam but didn't really lose as there are no Vietcong flags on the white house.

We would all lose, the parts of the planet which aren't nuked won't be habitable.

>implying these nations can take any action without their handlers approval
sage

In a coventional war minus nukes - (((USA))).

Both China and Russia have nukes. Russia and China have no issue with drafting every single male to go die in war. America is full of faggots who would protest and stage a sit in.

What the fuck is “winning” against farmers with AKs

Holy fuck you're retarded.

Russia has 18,000 nukes. Thats it. End of story.

Reminder that we could have erased Vietnam in 15 minutes if the Northern rice farmers actually posed a threat to anybody but the Southern rice farmers they were fighting.

>when you have the 1st and 2nd largest air force in the world, and are also the most advanced

Yeah, we have about an equal amount. They wouldn't use nukes. If they did, everyone would be fucked.

People forget Russia's military expenditure equals that of fucking Italy.

They are a joke, they aren't even a paper tiger.

Parachuting troops in might work better because of 2 reasons.

No way that will work, too many guns in this country and most of them good ol boys will be using them paratroop as skeet shooting practice as they come down.

yea the USA would win but at high cost, assuming no nukes.

The US is shit at nation building. We're still undisputed champs at nation unbuilding.

Exactly, Russia has a military built upon sticks.

Probably the USA but it would be very bloody

Who would win? Sure as fuck not US, Russia or China. Only winner would be :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_for_International_Settlements

Russia and China would win. It would take a long time, maybe 20 years, but they would win. America is not in a good position. Over 50% of children starting school in the US are shitskins. They are an enemy within. Throw in the white leftists, and about 70% of our population would be actively supporting the enemy. The sides would be Russia, China, and 70% of Americas population vs 30% of America's population. As time goes on, and the shitskins in America continue their prolific breeding, our weakened nation WILL fall. America is going to collapse even without fighting ANYONE. Speed Bump Trump is only delaying the inevitable. America is finished.

Israel wins

obvious you never heard of operation "get behind the darky" its been tweaked and wont fail like the last time

Yeah yeah keep larping. And don't forget that goverment funds our military producers so equpment that military factories produce has special prices which far different from export prices.

We would crush both. Not only is our military much more modern and powerful, but we also have a much much more powerful economy. Neither country has nearly as powerful of a navy or air force as us. The largest air force in the world is ours, and the 2nd largest is our Navy's. Our Navy is 2nd the none by a very large amount. A land battle would be unlikely on US soil, due to our very defensible position. A land battle in China and Russia would be unlikely also. But our allies in Asia and Europe would allow us the bomb them back to the stone age.

FPBP

You are such a little pussy. You are just as bad as the leftists. You sound like a traitor.

The people of China and Russia still grow their own food in their gardens. Americans are dependent on the grocery store and the state to baby them. 95% of Americans would die within the first month.

this

You are an idiot. Russians and Chinese people are so fucking poor. The fact that you think they grow their own food shows how much of a fool you are.

Also one of our largest industries is Agriculture. We would be perfectly fine.

death toll for Americans in the vietnam war: ~45,000

death toll for the North Vietnamese in the vietnam war: ~2,000,000

tell me which army is more untrained

Chinese are communist, the people may grow their own herbs but for the most part they wait for their rations

OP is a Jew. These 3 men are saving the world.

There is no way that they can parachute millions of troops in AND support the colossal logistical needs of a modern army through only Air Force. Without naval supremacy and aircraft carriers they couldn’t even get close enough for large scale paratrooping. Y’all are fucking retarded and have no military sense whatsoever ever

>supporting putin and commie chinaman

I'm fine with Putin and Jinping, as long as they don't overstep their boundaries.

b but user i agree with you

This.
Ok, you got your guys on the ground. Then what?
They'll be ransacking civilian buildings for food in a couple of days while random civilians take potshots at them.

They don't need to invade us, just nuke us. We couldn't invade them either, they would throw more warm bodies at us than we would know what to do with.

op maybe a jew kike and no one likes him, but you still a fag for supporting that vodka drinking midget and that slant eye dog eater

Seriously don't get how people cant understand the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction.

I know what we would due to them, shred their ass up.

USA would hit China and Russia preemptively with nukes. What remaining nukes could be fired at USA would be shot down or land on San Francisco or L.A., improving quality of life there. WINNER: USA

They nuke us, they starve - China cannot support their population with their own agriculture they need US food.

If mass starvation occurs their central government which already has a tenuous grip on power will rapidly collapse. China cannot afford large scale conflict with US/NATO. Period.

They can but they will never do an atomic war. The war, now, is economical.

With people like Trump on the scene, war looks to be becoming more likely. If a wild card like Trump breaks MAD, I doubt that nuclear war will immediately erupt. Nations will only use that as a last resort.

Not a traitor. A realist. We COULD salvage our nation....but, the only way is a purge of the leftists. All of them. Unless we eliminate them, PERMANENTLY, the laws of mathematics will bring us down. As time passes, they grow more numerous, and we grow fewer. As time passes, an ever increasing amount of our wealth will be stolen from us, and squandered by the government PAYING shitskins to breed. Know why our infrastructure is crumbling? Because for the past 50 years, the government has been spending our tax dollars subsidizing vermin to breed, instead of maintaining infrastructure. NO ONE loves America more than I do. However, even though you might love your parents, when they are wasted by cancer, and hooked up to life support, you will accept that they are going to die. AMerica has cancer. We need to cut out the cancer before it metastasizes. Instead, the government is actually implanting additional tumors into the patient.

you say this but its kinda likely that .. you and Russia would be fucked, also Russia has made massive bunkers capable of holding millions of people

Russias military would wipe the floor with us. Thats the reason I heard thst we have not attacked them.

You forget about a little thing called NATO. NATO would join us to keep the Ruskies out.

You are an idiot.

Plus, we invaded their country, blew up all their shit, they did nothing to us, and now they are a friendly country and a source for cheap labor. How, exactly, did we lost in Vietnam?

Oh right, Vietnam was about stopping the spread of communism in the form of the USSR. What happened to the USSR?

Vietnam was a massive victory from every possible perspective. All major goals accomplished.

There's a famous quote from ancient Greece where an Athenian and a Spartan are talking.
The Athenian says something like "We're better warriors, because we always manage to turn you back at the banks of ". And the Spartan answers "No, we are better warriors, because we've never seen you at the banks of ."

Same thing here. We flew into Vietnam. Killed millions, lost relatively few, accomplished the strategic aim, withdrew on our schedule, defeated our major enemy, and turned Vietnam into a vassal state. That is one of our biggest military defeats.

Well the only reason Russian beat Germany was cause of the butcher willing to throw his people into the storm of metal and to get lend lease daddy gov support from the arsenal of democracy...other than that, Germany would be with us and so would Japan, so it would be a shit storm and with no clear outcome other than total annihilation all around.

I don't think the right is getting smaller. It is growing. We are on the path to eliminating the left.

Its interesting for discussion.
In a post vietnam-era (global) society, the concept of nationalism rears its head.

Are you willing to die for your flag?
Are you willing to sacrifice your brother, your father, your son for its saftey?
What about your daughters?

Would you let someone move 'here' if they said that they were?

What if moving to (in say, americas case) canada to avoid this conflict was possible and easy?

These aren't easy questions to answer for everybody, and it does become a matter of personal politics.
It IS in question that you are 'free' to make the choice to not die for your flag.
Freedom. Double edged sword and all that.

My position is I'd risk my life to protect my country, but not die for it. A funny little distinction, and practically moot.

This, unfortunately seems to be the case, and I’m sure our overseas enemy’s are very aware of it. We need radical change quickly or we are lost. I personally believe that the Cold War is not really over, just entering a second phase: a US vs China phase. We currently do not have the upper hand.

Harriet, get my rifle.
>I'll be danged if it aint rainin commies and gooks.

Precision strikes on air and sea port would cripple their economies and military capacities. Matter of weeks before Siberia and Manchuria are annexed

you are spewing the same bs they said about Reagan
>H'e gonna get us in a nuke war and get us killed!

>who would win
In reality there would be no survivors if the use of WMDs is a given.
American nukes are (one third X one third) more effective than Russian/Chinese nukes in that they carry 15 warheads each warhead capable of destroying 15 square miles whilst Russian/Chinese intercontinental ballistic missiles contain ten warheads capable of destroying ten square miles each.
Without Nuclear warfare there are still many WMDs publicly known and unknown that treaties would have to ban the use of if conventional combat were to flourish.
The UK has been working on these alternatives at various facilities for 80 years, for example. Imagination is the limit.
Every eventuality is planned for.
Oh and BTW 'dome' systems are practically useless at present in the case of all our WW3. America has 36 shots which will take down 33 intercontinental ballistic missiles(roughly), even chubby little Kim could use many times that amount of decoy missiles sent without real nuclear warheads to waste these shots. In the case of full scale war the dome systems only provide a better chance for America to fire back if it is struck at unawares.

Does it hurt to be retarded?
The real reason is we have no place to put them after we win.
>we have too much stuff

>all our WW3
*all out WW3

I actually think that it is a slim possibility, but is a possibility none the less. He probably has a slightly higher chance of starting a nuclear war then Bush or Clinton.

China has a vast population and industrial capacity.

You would have to be insane to attack China.

waaa we won we won that thing its not fair waaaa

Anything wrong with what I've said?

Post comfy war music

youtube.com/watch?v=bLPXvR85rjk

youtube.com/watch?v=3G8ndJ8YDG4

Nobody ever talks about the horrors that occurred at Grenada.

>Vietnam was a massive victory from every possible perspective. All major goals accomplished.

Vietnam wrecked the US financially, weakened its army's morale and failed to stop Vietnam going Communist.

Bad maths.
American missiles are 125% more destructive than Russian/Chinese missiles.
Sorry for the delay - not a mathematician and I'm working off cuff.

russian and china would win because they're the only ones who would practice total war with the full consent of the population

You don't know what you're talking about, America could definitely take down China. Military efficiency is, well, fucking INCREDIBLY efficient. I reckon America, in a no-nukes scenario, could easily take down both Russia and China.

The Russians have satellites in orbit armed with nuclear weapons. They can be remotely detonated at any time, unleashing a EMP that will fuck up electrical infrastructure all over North America.
>hurr durr it wouldn't go off russian tech is shit
All it takes is one detonation, and we're screwed. No internet, no phones, hell computers are so integral to automobiles now, cars wouldn't even work. I hope you have a pre-1980s car user, you're only going to have a few minutes to get out of the city before the nukes hit.

>You don't know what you're talking about, America could definitely take down China

No chance, faggot. You couldnt even take them in the 1950s.

Look at them now.

Most of the American population would be too scared to fight in war or flat out refuse. Good luck

The opposite of what the US did.

Linked to the wrong post.
Should be linked to this
Considering WW3 whilst watching Dumb and Dumber To and it's getting to difficult to take myself seriously although the basics are correct about the missiles destructive capabilities.
Anyway, toodles. Hope no body with a missile is giggling at Jim Carey and fucks up like I did ITT or we're all dead.

>Military efficiency is, well, fucking INCREDIBLY efficient.

Like those American warships that keep getting fucked up by cargo vessels?

I bet the Chinese are terrified

Inane comment. You wouldn't want to take down the Chinese Communist Party or Slav squatting putin? Nigga, all you have to do is get a 9/11 incident going on and you'll have half the available population in the recruitment office the next day.

Wouldn't matter. Our infrastructure is fucked, civil order is now virtually non-existent, and you potentially have a biological weapon festering in the refugee hordes. It would be the most Pyrrhic victory in history, with all three combatants literally ceasing to exist overnight.

Most Chinese are uneducated, simple,starving people. It wouldn't take much to kill billions by just destroying their agriculture.

>Vietnam wrecked the US financially
Really? That's the first I've heard of it. Looking at a chart for the Dow Jones, it looks like the economy was doing quite well. There is a dip after the US participation in the war, but not exactly a "Wreck" and not during the war either. All the money the US government spent on the war went to American soldiers, and American defense contractors. Hard to see how we lost much of anything, and the Dow Industrial chart reflects that.
macrotrends.net/1319/dow-jones-100-year-historical-chart

>weakened its army's morale
No way for you to show that. Surely there is some leftist films out of Hollywood that make a big deal out of it - but there is no evidence our military had irreparable morale damage. Nor should they, as I said, we clearly won.

>failed to stop Vietnam going Communist.
Nobody gives a shit if Vietnam went communist or not. The point was to stop the ideological spread of the Soviet Union by fighting proxy wars to strain their defense budget. You may recall that we succeeded in this aim, to such an extent, that the USSR no longer exists.

There is just no coherent or intellectually honest way to describe the Vietnam war as anything other than a complete, strategic and tactical, victory for the US.

It's hard to master the sea my britbong.

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/04/russian-spy-ship-sunk-by-sheep-barge-sheep-and-sailors-unhurt/

Not only that but it gave communist sympathizers a platform under the guise of "anti-war"

>Inane comment. You wouldn't want to take down the Chinese Communist Party or Slav squatting putin? Nigga, all you have to do is get a 9/11 incident going on and you'll have half the available population in the recruitment office the next day.

Yeah yeah, sure you would. Americans can't wait to fight a real opponent who can and will kill a lot of them.

They can't even handle Iraq and Afghanistan. Get serious.

israel always wins every war

We will win because God is with us.

Inane comment? You're delusional. Half the country supports burning the flag. The enemy is within.

You US gov shills are fucking stupid, you fucked yourselves by importing diversity and you make it worse each passing year with more insane idiotic policies.

>Most Chinese are uneducated, simple,starving people.

Keep telling yourself that sweetie. Have you seen Shanghai recently?

But Chinese and Russians would?

lol, britbongs love bitching about americans, it's too bad it's all you think about. While we americans don't even think about you. lmao

>But Chinese and Russians would?

Unironically yes.

>But Chinese and Russians would?

Would Chinese and Russians fight America if America attacked them?

Absolutely, and to the last man.

>lol, britbongs love bitching about americans, it's too bad it's all you think about. While we americans don't even think about you. lmao

Who cares what you think about.

Where is proofs of this.

I know China didn't do shit while our destroyers patrolled in their 'historically owned seas'.

>+
nukes never existed, bitch
its just fear propaganda
like lolocaust is "drop the tears, puppets" propaganda

>Where is proofs of this.
>I know China didn't do shit while our destroyers patrolled in their 'historically owned seas'.

Any sign of America stopping China building islands in the South China Sea?

I thought you said you wouldn't tolerate that?

Seems they are ignoring you.

You don't hear shit about lots of Russian and Chinese internal hatred, cause almost all of their news outlets are controlled and censored by the government.

>doubling down on the delusion instead of fixing the problem

I rest my case. You fucks are hopeless. And what's the scariest part is you'll bring the whole of the West down with you.

by comparing them on paper maybe USA. but you don't take into account retarded decisions, human mistakes etc. by math alone hitler would prob won the war. but he didn't coz of retarded decision making.