I am a N.S. sympathetic Jew

AMA

Miller? What are you doing in Germany?

Redpilling goys on the JQ and immigration

Are you Weev?

What’s a Weev?

What do you think should happen after DOTR, I know NAXALT, but I don't ever want to risk anything like this happening again. Would you gladly accept the fact you have to leave?

>What is DOTR or NAXALT?
I would not want to leave, because I absolutely love Germany. I am more nationalistic than any German I ever met. However, if my sacrifice would save Germany, I would be more than happy to crawl into an oven or leave.

Show Kippah or GTFO

Day of the rope
Not all "X" are like that

I can come visit you in the Netherlands and show you my circumsiced dick if you like. Afterwards we can go smoke a few blunts

I'm actually German myself, just studying here :^)
But seriously, you are LARPing right? Because I've literally only met one Jew my whole life in Germany and I guess finding one that is sympathetic to 14/88 type ideologies must be even harder.

Right, I see your point. I am ok with the DOTR as long as it saves Germany and Europe. Talking about this makes my neck kind of hurt, but if I get round up and hanged I would be ok with it as long Germany is saved.

why haven't you gassed yourself yet?

Not larping. I am an unfortunate Jew. I was born with a strong sense of justice and have always fought for the little guy. I love the sense of honour and dignity that most Europeans and Germans have. Watching Europe being genocided hurts my heart worse than anything else ever could hurt my body. Hence, I am on Europe’s side and sympathetic. Hitler did nothing wrong.

Because I did nothing wrong.

Huh that sucks I guess. What part of Germany do you live in?

What is is that led you to NS? Do you harbour any masochistic tendencies, or feelings of self hatred?

I think there will be a lot of warning signs to leave a place before the anger ever gets to that level.

>>REDDIT

What percentage actually Jewish are you?

I always figured that, by mixing with Europeans, stealing their superior genes and creating the Ashkenazi, that the Jews would inevitably wind up with some of their tribe who would not act in this racially Jewish way, and need to outcast them for centuries.

Could this describe your case? Do you think that there is a significant racial difference between the elite ruling class of Jews and the majority of the Western Jew population?

I rather not tell as I’m sure you can understand

I always wondered if redpilled kikes existed.
Godspeed, lad.

If someone tells the police that you've been posting Nazi memes online will they actually come and kick your door in or is it all a Sup Forums meme?

I don’t know. Always liked the dude. He seemed like a honest guy. Not sure why, but I always loved Germany more than anyone else I knew. And if this ideology is the only one that can save Europe and Germany than I am done for it.

I'm just wondering how can reconcile your ideology with your background. Do you see yourself as subhuman?

I don’t believe in running away from the problem. I am very close to many good people here and I want to save Germany. I doubt I will be on anyone’s list. But if I do end up on it, so be it, but I think there are many German people who will stand up for me.

You could just go to Israel. What's your opinion on the Jewish state?

I am 1/8th Jew. People who didn’t I was partly Jewish always joked and asked why I act so Jewish with money. I think the Jewish DNA is not a meme and it’s really too different from Europeans. The Jewish elite will simply rule because they don’t have honour. The biggest hinderance in me being ultra successful is a strong sense of justice and honour. I think the European elite is so successful because they act Jewish. I am not sure if they are Jewish, but most of them are dishonourable and unjust. How can you have honour and give away Europe to niggers and muzzies?

Do you watch brother Nathaniel?If so what's your opinion on him?

I’m pretty sure it’s real. Some of my German friends are worried about me, but I don’t care. I can’t just sit around watching Germany being turned into a third world shithole.

If you ever come to America we got one preheated and ready for you.

>1/8th Jew.
I knew it

I'm glad you're committed enough to know your place as a Jew and accept that your death may be necessary for your goal to be realized. Most racial "exceptions" within NS aren't that selfless.

He's not Jewish.

Well, Ado was fond of red pilled kikes so I think I am not so weird for believing in him. I am not sure what your definition of a subhuman is, so I can’t answer this. If you are asking if I look down on myself, I don’t. However, being of mixed people myself, all I can say is I don’t encourage it. It’s really shitty and selfish of parents to create mixed race kids. The level of confusion is really mentally taxing. So called liberals/lefties absolutely love to shit on mixed race kids. The most kind and genuinely tolerant people I met were always right wing Germans. The left pretends to be kind, but they are mostly intolerant assholes who just virtue signal. This is why I like uncle Ado, at least he was honest!

>implying all Jews are not race mixed mutts
>implying Jews don’t want to race mix the entire planet so that the world is like them
The Jewish DNA in me dates back to the original Jews. Not the ashkenazi Jews.

>The Jewish DNA in me dates back to the original Jews.
How would you know that?
and im pretty sure ashkenazi jews trace back to original jews too

Then stop identifying as a Jew, abandon any Jewish identity

Is there anywhere on the internet where someone can request money?

Oh, a selfhating jew. More news at 11.

Family tree and genetic testing. Ashkenazis are literal Crimean khazars who converted for geopolitical reasons.

I wouldn’t mind to, but would you accept me as a German?

No nigger. Go get a job.

Don’t hate myself.

You're spouting stormfront meme you dense idiot

It's not hating yourself it's hating your jewish identity and your origins, anyway you are not a Jew so stop posting this bullshit.

My dad told me about the Crimeans who were under political pressure from the Russian Christians and Arabic/Turkic Muslim. They thought it would be clever to convert to a middle religion to simultaneously appease both, so they converted to Judaism.

Only 1/8th Jewish, so am I. Just abandon your Jewish side Hans, it too small to worry about.

Oh your white. Once you get past a 1/4 you lose the jewiness, but still retain the shekel instincts

Oh your the chosen people not the satanic pretenders

Fellow 1/8th here. Pretty nervous as to what my fate will be when ethnonationalism finally rises.

>Oh vey stop spilling our secrets

Zionists are garbage wrapped in skin.
Mentally ill weaklings raging with contempt for better looking civilized Europeans

>post unironic natsoc propoganda
>polizei stormtroopers kick in the door at Heiligengrabfeldweg
>But it's ok , I'm a jew
>undoes pants, flops out non-turtleneck schlong
>coppers bow and scrape apologetically and put back the menorah they were going to pocket
>y-you can do whatever you want anonstein, we remember the 6 gorillion
>?
>profit

According to some of the stuff posted here, there were half-jews who fought for the nazis. If they exclude people who are as little 1/8th jewish, they would lose a lot of potential good people.

Do you support the 14 words?
If you prove it (all those tainted with that foul genetic sewage will have to)
We will recognize the puddle

If your Jewish then Laurence Fishburne is white.

Me too! Don't worry, there are many groups and movements for people like us. Jews have been as involved in fascism as we have been in communism

How much you love dick up your ass?

I don’t hate my origins or identity for the sake of origins. I hate Jewish behaviour because the most successful Jews have ever been is when living in Europe and the West, places Jews should never even be in since Jews are from Asia. Yet, somehow Jews hate the same Europeans that shared their homes with the Jews. How evil is that?

From what I've seen it's mostly the one drop rule that gets pushed. Wish I could see the stats of how common jewish admixture is among white americans/europeans. I'd imagine it's pretty prominent in eastern europe, particularly Poland.

This is what happens when you let R*ddit in.

Funny enough, people always told me I act so Jewish with money. If there is a purity spiral, my 1/8 Jewish matters than the rest of my European DNA. Either way, I am prepared to be judged as a full Jew. I guess any 1/8er should be prepared for the worst. Canadian user, just accept your fate and then it won’t feel bad when it happens. Do your best for Europe.

Correct. I’ve met a few ashkenazi jews. It was comical, because we could identify each other immediately without even introducing each other. The meme about smelling out the rats is true. When you meet a true ashkenazi Jew, you can tell in less than 5 minutes. This was my first time meeting ashkenazi jews.

True. That’s what I’ve also found.

Top lel

What’s a Jew to you?

Don't reproduce, or leave. These are your only choices once we take power again.

C'mon dawg

It’s very encouraging to hear that!

I'm already an incel, so that's alright by me.

Why do you want to die a painful death for the pleasure of a bunch of edgy faggots who hate you?

t. Slavic Jew.

Follow up question: would you turn against your fellow Jews to please the Sup Forumsacks?

Can you say that without the meme flag? There is this one german girl I love very much. We knew each other since childhood. I love her so much and would even die for her. Would you really stop me from marrying and having children with her?

By Nazi standards, one with at least one fully Jewish grandparent

It’s because I love the German and European people so much. I would die a thousand deaths for them if I had to. They are just so kind and honourable. They were perfect people.

These are both me but I had to sea IP because I was just blocked by Sup Forums. I will leave now. I think Sup Forums is trying to tell me that anymore chatter than this would mean i will fall foul of the German authorities

>They are just so kind and honourable. They were perfect people.

You must live in a different universe from the one I inhabit.

Don't get me wrong, I think Canadian and American people are probably the best people on Earth: certainly niggers and sand niggers are much more cruel and evil.

That being said they are not perfect and I would not die for strangers who hate me, that is insane.

But the people here don’t hate me. That’s the point.

Also, see pic attached. Blocked by Sup Forums...

bootlicker

Bye, I will leave this thread now. This was all obviously ironic, anons. The police is probably on their way now.

lmao you're not a fucking Jew

If you're a Jew then everybody's a Jew.

>People in Germany don't hate Jews

Might want to revisit those statistics.

>tfw you realize half the users on Sup Forums are ((((1/8))))

How is 1/8 jew not a jew? Is 1/8 black not black?

No. I would not consider him a fellow Jew.

If you converted to Christianity and married a non Jewish woman you would be spared.

>Is 1/8 black not black?
No, usually not. By that point it comes down to more of a matter of identity.