Japan will get BLACK'D!!

Here's why:
Unlike beta japanese males, Blacks have more confidence and are completely devoid of shame and social anxiety They also have higher sex drives and are completely obsessed with "MUH DICK". This means the average nigga in japan is going to get way more pussy than the average jap, regardless of attractiveness. Blacks will give them the raw sexuality and dominance that japanese women have craved since ww2.

The media has been promoting blacks in Japan a desirable these recent years, and while this sort of brainwashing didn't work in the past, The newer generations are becoming far receptive to it. In the future, they will have no problem with blacks fucking their daughters.

In the future, Most japanese men will be old windbags that have grown weary from devoting their mundane lives to "sararyman" services. They will have lost roots with their warrior heritage and simply won't have the energy or motivation fight off the negro invaders.

Japanese women desire more independence, and will gradually become sluttier as the years go by. Let's face it, Japanese man couldn't smash pussy even if their lives depended on it, they would rather commit hara kiri.

TD;LR While autistic jap grown men are shut in their rooms all day watching magical medoka. Hordes of tyrones and deshawns are going to be cumming gallons in their women either through force or persuasion, and showing them how to really get down.

And you japanese guys won't be able to do thing about it because you'll either be too old or depleted of little testosterone you have due to constant masturbation.

O yeah Kunayaro Bakayaro

That girl is ugly.

I unironically like seeing white women get destroyed by black stallions.

Never gonna happen. There are always some outliers, but for the most part, gooks hate niggers. They think blacks are idiotic clowns. And they're right.

survival of the fittest. if we build a monkey park than what should we expect. humanity should have remained agrarian.

Doesn't matter, Soon blacks will be strolling down the imperial kyoto gardens with high quality 9/10 kabuki ass in hand because they will be the only options such women will have. Asian no passion or personality, A nigga will spice things up for her and she'll like it.

>gooks hate niggers
>gooks
Every race on the planet hates niggers openly. It's just whitey who feels guilty about it.

Black people don't exist outside Shinjuku and Roppongi.

Niggers better get in line when spics become the majority because don juan doesn't give a flying fuck about niggers. Spics hate niggers more than whitey does.

Already happening, this guy is gonna be part of the main cast of the new Super Sentai series (aka japanese power rangers) to teach nip kids that they should love the big black cock.

This. Doesn't matter the type of Asian, they are incredibly racist.

You need to get a life or do like your mom and die now. Either way will get you to stop being a virgin loser spending 24/7 on a place he hates.

Asians and blacks are complete opposites. But asians are too passive, they don't even need to be cucked like whites. Maybe, Hokkaido will be safe because we blacks fucking hate the cold. But unless the Yakuza starts interferring, Japan will soon become The Great Samba Island.

>asians are too passive
Japan will literally deport you unless you learn Japanese and hold down a job.

You'll be "muh dick"ing your way to a holding cell at the airport.

too much talk for too few proofs, data or logic
sage

>Asians are too passive
I can't tell if you're a larping faggot or just a nigger because you can't possibly believe this. It'll most likely be the Asians who will eradicate the nigger plague and usher in a new age of peace on earth.

This could never happen in china, But japan has a severely declining adult male population, now put horny glorified niggers into the mix and you'll probably that'll get mogrelized faster than any european nation in history.

Sorry to break your fantasies but Japanese girls haven’t been conditionned by the media to breed with apes and would sooner fuck a dog.

>shei bruh, my kneehonego is suegoy yo

i lived in japan and is not true. blacks are really obnoxious and loud and annoying and form their own lil gangs that everyone tries very hard to ignore.

niggers are loud, annoying, all they want is pussy and don't care about culture or parenthood. even if they have a mixed baby these niggers will simply move on. their kids will be shit tier children without father.

learn to be a decent human being.

>But japan has a severely declining adult male population
Globalist propaganda designed to destroy a homogeneous nation.

japs are pretty based. they don't like outsiders. never have. they are very protective of their culture. the yakuza will hang the niggers if they sense an infestation problem.

WATASHITACHI...

well nif you even 2 times as successful as your are at getting white women the japanese are saved . hell 1 nigtard got caught having to kidnap a child just to get laid in japan. so im sure we are 5 seconds to midnight on the japs riot and coincidentally kill half the black tourist clock

laugh but the last time they did this they wouldnt let people off a plane and sent them back to america. that was under the previous president

>«We and we accessories»

my nipongoji is not ripe berries but this is still hilarious.

>wasting life working, not having free time
>blacks that live off welfare go around and fuck whores

biggu burraku cocku

>completely devoid of shame and social anxiety
Hahahahahah are you serious? have you ever met blacks?

Typical negro folks, nothing to see hear besides tabloid level stupid shit.

Proof?

Let's say the Japs can overcome their unparalleled racism.
Let's say that a black man can over come the language and culture barriers.
Let's say that Japanese women, who after birth, does not care one bit about sex, craves BBC.
Let's say blacks overcome ALL these factors even tho it is ludicrous that they will be able to do so.
Even then, the black man will be the last choice for Japanese women. Why? Because the East Asian cultures value education, intelligence, and INCOME above all other traits in a man. Black people has been and always will continue to be the poorest race in the world. 99.9% of black people think education is unimportant, literally the complete opposite of what Asian woman look for in a man.

Keep dreaming OP.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHITTY THREADS. YOU KNOW THE STATS. DONT PRETEND TO BE IGNORANT. BLACKS ETERNALLY btfo

OU

All you idiots sound the same

Problem is black men are ugly

Japs are obsessed with facial aesthetics. Just look at the OP. Looks like an orc

You really think people who pay for surgery to look more white are after a crusty ape with ingrown pubes and half their IQ?

Niggers only destroy. It's best to avoid you people and any coal burners as well because fuck catching AIDs

Again, Asian beta men will support the system and living conditions of Japan and enforce these good values but slowly and surely, the youth will become brainwashed by the media and more accepting of blacks and black customs. Fucking black men will become the cool thing to do.

Okay, let's send them all of our Dindu Nuffins.

All of asia is very racist towards foreigners.

even niggers hate niggers

I've visited Japan. They have "anti-gaijin" magazines in their newsagents that literally portray Jap women who miscegenate as being "mentally insane", especially the those who rut with blacks.

>muh jew propaganda
actually asian tend to have the highest over all testosterone they just lack the hair loss heart diseased roid rage nigger kind

its the same everywhere, the way to attack a nation is through their women. the jew ways will be studied and defenses made in the future.

My favorite thing about being in Aus is the timezone difference we have with the yanks. This is what Amerimutts do with their time when they are alone on Saturday night. They put on meme flags and fantasize about asian women sleeping with black men. Imagine being at such a low point in your life that you feel a need to play this out on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

Thank you for making me larf even with a hangover, but jesus christ user you need to get your shit together - this is just pathetic.

The black dude is better looking than that chick.
Also Blasians are the best mixed race

Do I have bad news for you goyim.

That shit is from the 90's. I'm talking about 20 years from now you fools.

Doesn't prove shit
Asians eat healthier and have healthier lifestyles. Of course they'll have higher testosterone levels in old age. Nowhere near as high as young groids invaders however :)

Go back to eating vegimite and fucking aboriginals, dundee.

BBC is coming into japan! All japanese pleasure holes will be filled to the brim with jungle seed.

52 replies too many

>8

The best way to channel hatred is through sex

Keep Japan free of foreigners, it's good the way it is. K thnx

Lee min sun isn't even a Japanese name lmao

I'm born and raised in queens. I've gone to school with gooks, worked with gooks, had gook friends and one gook gf. THEY ALL LOOK DOWN ON BLACKS.