Why haven't the brits done anything to him at our ambassy, is it because they fear or BBC?

why haven't the brits done anything to him at our ambassy, is it because they fear or BBC?

everybody fears the BBC

Wasn't there an incident a year or two ago with people climbing up the side of the building at the embassy. And then despite them going out and trying to stop the guy, he still managed to escape.
Escaping from embassy guards.

he's dead
the brits and yanks killed him

Because he has dirt on everyone.

Fuck off JIDF. This meme died months ago.

Unironically this, sadly.

>Fuck off JIDF. This meme died months ago.
prove he's alive, CIA nigger

We're wasting millions for 24/7 police surveillance to keep staring at the exit so he doesn't run away.
I hate Theresa May so much.

Lenin Moreno's a prick though.
I supported that commie under the assumption that he would continue the status quo.

Now he makes me fear for Julian.
Cripple bastard

>We're wasting millions for 24/7 police surveillance to keep staring at the exit so he doesn't run away.
dead bodies can't run and the 24/7 surveillance was ended

I can’t wait for the day this leech gets kicked to the curb.

Prove he's dead.

He gave us proof of life before in the form of a PGP signature, that's as he as to do, sweety

>Prove he's dead.
>the ultimate CIA nigger comeback

>no more verified keysigns by Assange
>no more balcony appearances
>internet cut for months

>He's Alive, Goy!
filthy CIA nigger

No. You JIDF faggots keep saying he's dead, but the burden of proof lies with you to prove he's dead. If you can't then suck a giant dick. Trump is going to pardon him. Assange is going to expose everything.

so you're just a retarded kid who truly believes Assange is alive and he'll be set free soon
fucking hell
in a few months he'll "have a heart attack" and his stiff frozen body will be trotted out
and you retards will go
>aww what a shame
filthy CIA niggers

Shut the fuck, show more respect for him.

Prove he's alive. Surveillance was called off in late 2015; his deadman switch was triggered in 2016 IIRC.

The only interviews he gave since have been computer generated. See this video for proofs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ozdD6avrYE

I hope they let him go, the police constantly complain about lack of resources yet waste millions of pounds on 24hr surveillance on Assange and Tommy Robinson.

Sweden dropped the charges against him in |May 2017
you can't prosecute a dead man

He's alive until he's been proven dead you fucking faggot. You have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt he's dead.

He just tweeted out the marshall attack chess board. You know what that means and I know what that means.

it means you're either a CIA Nigger or a retarded kid

tick tock.

how does it benefit "the jews" to say assange is dead?

He's dead. Along with his cofounder ( of Wikileaks) who was suicided a few days aho

Because by keeping up this bullshit narrative you can claim that the information that will be released isn't legitimate. Too bad it is, too bad Julian will be in America soon. Too bad the entire world is gonna know who did 9/11 and who killed JFK.

Also, you just posted a mongrel meme which literally proves you're a fucking JIDF kike.

He's still alive, our pressident is doing everything in order to take him out of that place. We need him more than you fuckers do.

WTF is up with that collar.
He's dead, nothing good happens anymore.

You know Theresa May, being a good goy and all, isn't going to do that.

Although I'm a bit more annoyed at our own government for not telling the USA to fuck off when all this shit went down in the first place.

>Could've been a very useful asset and valued member of the community
>Our government caves into the wishes of the US despite most people here thinking he was at the very least an alright guy.

it was only legitimate when the PGP keys were verified
that is no longer the case
ergo you're either a retarded kid or a CIA nigger

What was the "cause of death"?

Ecuador is a SHITHOLE country.

FACT.

No it isn't mutt.