Okay from a political standpoint...

Okay from a political standpoint. If you could choose to only spend your tax money on helping the rapefugees or the massive blobs (pic related). Who would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ea0lxhvPyPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would keep it and go to jail in necessary. What a fucking stupid question.

Spend the money on throwing the fatties out of planes onto the refugees

Neither.

But I mean the rapefugees are opening businesses :P

i would burn my money before i gave it to either.

there are an infinite better things to spend it on

And you don't get to choose how you spend "your" tax money. The whole point is that it's taken from you, preventing you from spending it as you wish.

Blobs, they can't even move so their just a drain rather than being a drain and criminals

I'm sorry, I'm American. Can someone translate this for me.

at least the blobs arn't beheading people and murdering children with trucks.

blooby, at least he wont be having any children

Fuck off shill

Yeah but if you had a choice, without tax money the rapefugees would leave, the blobs would die. Which scenario is more appealing?

The same shit happens in the US, try to follow the trail of federal cash. You won't get too far.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=Ea0lxhvPyPk
Tax dollers

refugees and 3rd world immigrants are a net drain despite the generation, so is blooby, but at least blob won´t reproduce, therefore its a problem solved in a generation, however, if the endgame of helping the refugees involved castration or steralization i would have the immigrants as laborers

how much is the rabbi paying you to shill here?

50 shekels

per hour?

jesus

Refugees. They are obviously geneticly superior to the masses that died or are dying in thier country

Watched 8+ hours of fatties last night in a synctube channel with other anons. My answer before was spend it on the fatties. It still is. They usually get better from it, and their children aren't guaranteed to be fatties. Sandnigger and poonigger kids are going to be niggers. Fatties rule.

Grind the fatties into paste to fill the refugees' feeding troughs.

Turn the fatties into soap, candles and leather footwear then ship it to the nogs in africa. 2 birds one stone

I would send the rapefugees back to there own countries and ship the fatties there for the niggers to eat

I would feed the rapefugees to the blobs. Soylent brown.

Honestly, give the workers a big tax cut, and remove the food stamps from the fatties and allow the refugees to rise up and take arms against their aggressors. Changing a shit hole only happens from within.

Hard times, make strong men.
Soft-times makes fatties.

Don't get me started on the cars for kids scam.