Any updates on this guy lately?

Any updates on this guy lately?

he a shitholer jew
shes a shitholer nigger
both shitholers need to be returned to thier respective shitholes, so they can enrich thier own shitholes, our shitholes are full

Yeah here's an update: he's still walking free and fucking kids.

There was a little kerfuffle back during the Weinstein exposure, but for one reason or another it was never pursued further. It's possible he really is innocent and is just kind of a weird guy, or maybe people like Victoria Justice and Miranda Cosgrove don't want to bring up a scarring experience.

He's still married to Barry

Bella Thorne confessed she was sexually abused. So not long before this fat nonce is found out.

LOL

What would it take for Sup Forums to take him down?

right?
fucking handwringers getting all in a tizzy about child rape

>obamacucked.jpg

>she

You mean Dan "old enough to read, old enough to breed" Schneider?
Or was it Dan "the big dick at Nick" Schneider?
Maybe Dan "the man with a plan in a van" Schneider?
Oh wait, is it Dan "foot tickler, hymen divider, cunny destroyer" Schneider?
No, it's actually Dan "I like my child actress with my dick in her" Schneider. My bad

kek Britain come out from under that flag :3

they know about the memes and nickelodeon and they tease him relentlessly about it at work

He’s either the final boss of kiddie diddlers or is actually a secret white knight that protects his child stars and loves them like his own, which is why he always seems to be weirdly close to them in pics. There is no in between, it has to be one or the other at this point.

For it to be a slow day and Sup Forums being bored.

I don't think a Twitter spam would do much other than piss off his attorneys. And I doubt anyone here has any concrete evidence.

what was his name again?

>shes a shitholer nigger

"she"

Hahahaha. Top kek m8

All Jews must die

Hmm makes sense

Isn't his dog called Lolly?

STILL CREEPY