Furious protestors TRASH H&M stores as ‘coolest monkey in the jungle’ race row escalates

Innocent shoppers were forced to flee as activists swept through the stores, which included Africa’s flagship H&M stores in the upmarket suburb of Sandton, Johannesburg.

Pictures and videos on social media show dozens of chanting protestors, wearing the red uniforms of the ultra-left party, and ransacking the stores.

But Mbuyiseni Ndlozi, spokesman for the ultra-left EFF, said that was too little, too late.

He posted images of the carnage on Twitter along with the caption: “The time of apologies for racism are over; there must be consequences to anti-black racism, period!”

H&M South Africa did not respond to a request for comment, but its local website carried an apology for the advertisement.

“Our position is simple, we have got this wrong and we are deeply sorry,” the apology read.

The protests come despite the mother of the model, Terry Mango, telling critics to “get over it”.

In a series of scathing Facebook posts, she wrote: “Am the mum and this is one of hundreds of outfits my son has modelled... stop crying wolf all the time, unnecessary issue here... get over it.

“I really don’t understand but not coz am choosing not to bur because it's not my way of thing sorry.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=It_LwGA33uM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westgate_shopping_mall_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=It_LwGA33uM

>we don't want to be compared to monkeys so let's scream and trash the place

this is what happens when you let shitholers out of thier respective shitholes

It would be a shame if there were no more H&M stores in Africa.

At least they weren't throwing feces. Right?

Why would anyone open up a store in africa?
Are their GameStops there too? These shitholers can’t even afford to eat, so why bother opening up a business there?
Serious

>joburg
>chimpout
>failed attempt at reconquistadoring a mall chain store
What went wrong here Sup Forums?

>mad at being called monkeys
>act like monkeys

It's like poetry

There was a mall shooting in Kenya a few years ago. Of course it's more a mall for Westerners.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westgate_shopping_mall_attack

>feces
They'll find it in the cleanup.

That's assuming an awful lot. This is Africa.

>poetry
You mean pottery.

HONORABLE

M
E
M
B
A
S

They are just upset because they are not the coolsest monkies in the jungle.

Niggers respond to opinions with violence. This is why there is no place in the modern world for niggers.

Doesn't chimping out about the monkey clothes more or less validate the H&M slogans?

Yes, but I don't think they can see the irony in it

Collective IQ of 70
>Seeing Irony

>The racewar starts over a fucking hoodie

Dey didn kno da wae

Some monkeys just don't want to be cool.

Oh fuck off
its not a fucking hoodie - its racism

Oh this will definitely teach people not to think in stereotypes!

Its a hoodie

Yeah they need shipped back to their shithole Countries.

Good news, those were SA monkeys in their own cage lol.

Kek
This nigger infested shithole just keeps getting worse and worse
BUT I will admit I like living here because you never have a dull day, there's always something going on or people being killed etc

>Literally looks like a street in Fallout 3

Powerful

Fucking getting so tired of always hearing a fat sheboon saying this in parliament and the courts