You do work out, right?

Don't tell me you're fat slob/skinny fat or a skelly? Do you really want to be that disgusting for your waifu?
She deserves better. Do it for her.

Yes, because it always leave me in state of odd satisfaction.

You miss the point of waifus. They always like you the way you are.

I do work out, still chubby because I have a shitty diet, but I do run 12-14 miles a week, push ups, sit ups, practice kungfu and some weight lifting I'd I can find some. Since I'm poor I can't afford a gym.

Oh shit I made an offtopic thread! Better throw in the word waifu to make newfriend mods think it's ontopic!

How do you practice kung fu if you can't afford a gym?

My uncle is a master and teaches me for free.

Tell that to your parents who are either fat or not very attractive. People basically give up on their looks once they become a family. If you already have a waifu, then it's already over. There's no need to try anymore.

It doesn't mean you can be a better man for her.

>kungfu
I am pretty sure kung fu doesn't have belts.

who /fit/ here

>still not 1/2/3/4 after one and a half year.

A real waifu loves you the way you are but wants you to be the best you can be.

it does
more like sashes, but there are less levels like white green brown red. plus it's my uncles training so he'll do what ever he wants to signify progression.

1/2/3/4 is a meme. you hear shitheads saying they got in a year and they are 25% bf. I mean if you like having that kind of body go for it but benching 100kg when you yourself weigh 90kg sounds stupid

started lifting last summer

going bara

never heard this meme
what it mean

I actually do to remain in good health, both physically and mentally.

1pl8 overhead press/2pl8 bench press/3pl8 squat/4pl8 deadlift
1pl8=60kg
2pl8=100kg
3pl8=140kg
4pl8=180kg

fucking squats hurt when i do them

I thought the numbers stood for "x times bodyweight".

2x BW bench? sure man, if you are pic related or 40kg turbomanlet

I do workout 5+ times per week, but I only eat 900-1300 calories per day, so actually getting any real gains is more or less impossible.
Have lost 5kg the last month, and plan to lose 10 more by July.

It's better to eat right and let your body fit your lifestyle than forcing it to be /fit/ when your career revolves around scanning bar codes, coding all day or asking people to hold the line while you bang your head to the wall to relieve stress.
Forcing it is woo much work and your work is already too much.

inb4 no work
how will you even provide for your waifu

What site is that from?

They should have realized that something was wrong after the first one.

You're doing them wrong if they hurt

I think of goku when I work out. It's so goddamn pathetic, and this is the only place I'd ever admit it.

If your waifu becomes real and she can decide between anyone who has her as a a waifu she won't pick you anyway.

I doubt many guys have her as a waifu so I wouldn't be so sure about that.

I got really good. Like, down to 17% bf and 160 lbs (5'11). Was on the track to succeed
Then I got super lazy after delving into 3DPD. Since then (2 years ago) it's shot back up to 180 25% bf since I just haven't worked out much at all.

Finally going to say fuck it today and cut the drinking to a once a week thing at most, start eating my high protein low carb diet again (which has been hard since I get free pizza from work), and start hitting the gym as much as possible.

>pathetic

How is this pathetic, Goku has an ungodly drive for training hard. He trains non-stop to achieve his power, it's the beauty of his character.

>Be very fat
>Lose a boat load of weight
>3Ds start complementing me.
>One 3DPG friend gets super close to me
>Never learnt how to be anything but autismo
>she notices this and rightfully fucks off
>Get slightly depressed.
>Get chubby again.

At least I'm not super fat any more.

I've tried spurts multiple times but always stall on my lifts because I'm a skelly fag that never eats his calories.
>Tfw 120lb skinman.
>Barely get in 1200~ calories a day and TDEE+ to bulk is like 2600~.
I'll never make it.
>Will never be /fit/
>Will never get mired.
>Will never shuffle up to a THICC girl and mumble for her number while sweating spaghetti.

3dpd, not even once.

hows this for autism

Holy fuck that's meta.

Why do these threads always attract bloggers?

>2 4s
>theres 2 parents and 4 kids
>they looks like fucking kappas
Theres something special about these people...i must know more

Daily reminder that every single man should be able to do this

It's the thing that has fucked me over hardest in life
Whenever I've gotten a 3DPD gf I've ended up getting lazier, starting eating fattier foods (due to eating out more / cooking fancier dishes / being cooked fancier stuff), and have less time to workout.

I think I'm just going to embrace being single until I can find someone who works out frequently as well, and not until I've been seriously working out for at least 2 years.

/fit/ reporting. I lift for my waifu cause she's a Tomboy and I wanna be able to compete with her at sports

Why would I want to work out? I am not a homosexual.

You don't need to train to beat a woman in physical activities.
the average joe can do that.

I kek'd

The average joe actually can't.

The average joe is weak as fuck and pathetic.

Don't be average.

Well, no, he's right.
You should train your hardest, but the average person that never works out can beat a woman who has been strength training for years in arm wrestling / a fight.
The only thing that a woman can surpass the average joe in is leg strength, but she can't surpass a male who also trains their legs.

This is a blog thread to begin with for "muh community bonding" and completely unrelated to the board topic.

Lots of people are willing to give you money in exchange for moving heavy things and you choose to give people money in order to move heavy things.

Speak for yourself. I'm fat and do manual labor.

>(you)

I own my own heavy things.

Skelly.

I actually want to go to the gym to work out because moving around and training kills some anger issues that I have, but I know it's useless due to needing to eat properly.

Fucking sucks.

If I was capable of regularly doing something boring and tiresome, I'd be busy being a successful normalfag instead of wasting my life here.

>

Eh I would argue that conservatism generally pushes people to improve their body more, since you'll usually see either
1. The pettiness of 3D women that only care for physical attractiveness (if that's your goal in life)
2. The value of seeing your body as a temple that should be cared for, converse to modern left thought that sees 'bodies of all kinds as beautiful'
or both. But either way, I don't really think many people started to fall out of shape physically due to becoming more conservative, more likely the opposite.

If you're skelly you don't need to have some super special diet, just eat a lot calories
What's difficult?

I'm sad now user. Y u do that

>What's difficult?
I'm at the point where one normal sized lunch meal is too tough to eat completely. Theoretically, it's easy to get out of that by simply eating shit regardless and doing it more often, but I don't have the willpower or motivation to do it.

Well no, he needs to also eat enough protein to gain muscle mass, otherwise he'll just gain fat.
That said, protein is usually cheap. Not as cheap as carbs, but cheaper than most fats (not counting trans fats).

Of course, lot's of swimming and playing soccer for my husbando and to look good in cosplays

I am a lanky manlet, the advantage of it is that I don't need much excersise to have a toned body.
2 weeks of regular excersise is enough for me to get my body in shape back again.

Man, here I am feeling starved to eat 2k calories a day. Being a fatass sucks just as much

Buy chicken
Cook it with lots of oil. Like, three tablespoons of oil per breast.
Alternatively, if you like protein shakes after workouts, you can add shit like peanut butter to them to very easily add tons of calories cheap and easily.

>lanky manlet
>toned body

stop eating breakfast. it only makes you hungry

I don't have a waifu.

I'm mostly doing cardio right now, losing weight because I've been a fat fuck my whole life and last year I decided I didn't want to be a fat fuck anymore.

Lost over 61 pounds so far and counting. I might do some weight training now that I'm getting closer to my ideal to speed things up.

Hold up, diet is the most important part, try to eat meat, drink at least 1 liter of milk a day, or eat an omelette with 3 eggs after you work out like Saitama and don't eat junk food more than twice a week . Personally i noticed that when i started eating like that, i made progress even when i work out only at weekends.

>tfw 1/2/3/4 was my starting point when I started training.
I never even did much physical work aside some woodcutting jobs during weekends and mandatory spudro army year

I have never implied that I am strong.
And toned body doesn't imply you look like your typical overcompensating /fit/ user.

Every person has different problems, I'd rather be a fatass but that's kind of a moot point considering I don't have the metabolism or a mindset of one. Find some shit to do so you're not thinking about eating, only advice I can give.

Well, I thought about making chicken and mixing it with rice and one of those frozen vegetable mix packets you can buy, but much of my day is taken already by school and having to study. Preparing all of that shit in advance, on top of checking out workout routines and actually going to the gym is a massive pain in the fucking ass.

One liter of milk a day? Thats like 400 calories, no?

That's carb cravings. As someone that was fat, got skinny, and is now chubby again (and dealing with carb cravings) it means you eat too many carbs.
It'll be hard as fuck, but try to limit yourself to about 20-200g of carbs a day for the next two weeks. Hell, maybe even go keto overdrive one day and do a 0 carb day (if you're working out I wouldn't recommend doing this a lot though, since your body will need carbs to do stuff that's high intensity like sprinting and lifting). Also try to keep any carbs you do eat to strictly right before and right after your workouts, since that way your body will use it up right away.
Your cravings will go away if you stick to low carb for two weeks.

Still better than the majority of recent threads

Chicken is tasteless and a chore to ea in large volumes.

Drench that shit in sriracha, buffalo sauce (the vinegar base ones, not the butter base ones), mustard, pepper spices, garlic etc.
Salt will add water weight but otherwise won't affect your bodyfat, and if you workout a lot your salt content will never get too high where it starts affecting your health.

Just to clarify, his waifu is the Deep Sea King. He has strange tastes.

Which artist is this again, I've completely forgotten his name.

Fuyuno Mikan, FUCK. I wish there was a decent way to organise hentai so I could find artists burried in my collection just from thumbnails.

Pizza for free, Pizza has cheese, cheese has protein,
Then...
Free protein
Although there is a high chance that the pizza you eat has a high content of grease, which sucks.

yes I am aware, it's just the diet wears me out. I get so tired.

Nice blogging thread retard

Yes, I'm a delivery driver for dominos.
I think it's something like the mushrooms and pineapple being the only 'high quality' ingredients in the store, and that depends on your definition of high quality.
That said, it still tastes fucking good, and it's free, so it's a huge pain in the ass to resist that stuff 4-5 days a week.

Don't even get me started on on those times when a customer decides to not pick up boneless chicken or a cookie brownie. That shit is my kryptonite.

I really don't know, i just drink it for the proteins and calcium, i get the calories eating mostly bread and fruit.

working out isn't that boring. it chemically feels good

I don't think you understand how weak the average joe is

A 30% advantage in upper body muscle fibers isn't enough.

The average joe is pathetic.

I do brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
So yeah. Although Im starting to think I should do more than just that to be honest.

Should add a small boxing/running/weightlifting regime to my daily routine, for Ikaruga?

ffs you piece of shit just eat more and lift more.
It aint that fucking hard you skelly goblin.

It's not, this thread is shit and doesn't belong here.

Wasn't lifting due to lazy. Started to do some sandbag training again. Did some Tabata yesterday, squats, now my legs feel like jelly and quads hurt like a bitch. Based tabata method is the best to add some power unto you.

Lifting for strength is manga.
Lifting for aesthetics is anime.

Physical training is Sup Forums related.

How many people got into cycling because of those recent cycling girl anime series?

>recent

We have a board for them already

I work out with calisthenics 6 days per week. I also look like this. So, yeah.

post pic

nice hair. get a new shirt tho

It's proven that physically stronger people tend to be more conservative actually

I lift to achieve guts mode

If anything I'm not doing it for retarded fucking waifu thing. I'll do it for my own health you fucking faggot.

lelelelelelelelelelelelele loo cancer.

I work out with calisthenics 6 days per week. I also look like this. So, yeah.