Are Aboriginals really the same as African Americans?

I'm wondering if they really are the same since the African Americans have become quite civilised.
In contrast to Aboriginals.
Can someone shed a light upon this subject?

God created all of us as one species, we're just humans and questioning thing is pretty important for us but sometimes we just need to trust in gods power.

LOL WE ARE ALL DIFFRENT..... you have the shitty refugees and our master race i mean why should god created just one big race ? XD you are thinking to simpel little dickhead

Im not looking for a FUCKING KRAUTS opinion. You MURDERED 6million jews and untold amounts of other ethnic groups.
Im looking for real info on this subject.
So please don't be a jerk about it!

i'm so tired of talking about race all the fucking time desu

We were all created in god's image so we are not different you fucking nazi.

I think youre a bit wrong with that. God said that everyone of us is individual but we have something pretty important in common... all of us belive in god and that is what makes us the same...in some way.

I AM NOT A FUCKING NAZI. YOU FUCKING CAPITALIST I AM A COMMUNIST AND JUST SAID THAT WE ARE NOT THE SAME

What about Islamists? Are they different? And to get back on subject what about aboriginals and african americans, they are not christian. So?

as i said we are not the same we have diffrent cultures and religions but we are not all equal there are the fucking diplomats who just wants money and the farmers who needs money and don´t get it . so if you have no knowledge about this just shut up

the important thing is, that they belive in some way...no matter what they are beliving in. because if you dont, you will feel the pain of suffering, drowning and burning for thousand years. One day... so belive in god ! no matter if you want to or not !

GET BACK ON SUBJECT GUYS!!!!!!

Mesa monkeys, tree niggers, and snow slants all need to go to residential school or be erradicated. They are savages and are worse than normal nogs. All they do is burn their drywall for heat, smoke cigarettes, and huff paint or drink shitty beer. Also the vast majority of them are ugly af.

BELIVE IN GOD XD you are one really big idiot aren´t you XD we were created by light creatures from a diffrent galaxy

And girls.

No, they're not. Just off the top of my head, African-Americans have something like 30-40% white admixture.

ye, so as i said: were all the same... as well as you and me are the same...

No we are all diffrent

Thanks, you are the first person do actually give a decent reply. ^_^

this is not possible...and even if it would be as you said, what would have been before them ? RIGHT ITS GOD !

WE WERE CREATED BY LIGHT CREATURES WHO NEEDS US TO BE STILL ALIVE THEY EATING OUR LIFE OR WHY ARE WE DYING SO EARLY?

U CANT JUST SAY THAT ONE IS MORE WORTH THAN THE OTHER...GOD CREATED US EQUAL TO EACH OTHER! EQUAL!

NO IF WE WOULD BE EAQUAL WE WOULD HAVE THE SAME THINKING

MY QUESTION WAS : WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BEFORE THOSE CREATURES ! THE ONLY WAY TO EXPLAIN THAT IS GOD!

NO THESE CREATURES ARE GOD THEY CAN CREATE EVERYTHING AND CAN LIVE FOREVER WITH OUR LIVES

Please stop it. Im sure you look like a complete dork irl.

NO; THATS THE FREE WILL GOD GAVE US ! SO HE IS ABLE TO SEE WHO IS A TRUE BELIVER AND WHO IS JUST A TRAITOR !

> Memeflag
> African Americans have become quite civilized.
You must be trolling.

WHY WOULD HE DO THAT IT WOULD BE BETTER AND MORE IT INTELLIGENT TO CONTROL US SO THERE ARE JUST TWO WAYS THERE IS NO GOD OR HE IS JUST AN BIG IDIOT

Can't tell if 90% of this thred is bate, or if this is the state of Sup Forums. Either way I'm dissapointed

Im not. But you might be, muttposter ;))

Aboriginals are more uncivilized imo. 90% of the aboriginals I have met are racist and disgusting, despite being given special rooms and councils all over the country, top priority on the welfare and education system and large pockets of land.

However, the aboriginals have a much richer culture than african americans. Its actually really interesting stuff if you get into it but the behavior of the general aboriginal population ruin it for the hard working and integrated Aboriginals.