Any Hawaii bros here? What was it like during this shit for you?

Any Hawaii bros here? What was it like during this shit for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJUuDoRZpyU
ew.com/news/2018/01/13/hawaii-missile-scare-celebrities-trump/
archive.fo/IpXDI
youtube.com/watch?v=BZKPbUasgP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hawaii is a liberal shithole
full of shitholers, even has shitholer judges

anyone got vids of the "crying and screaming"
sounds pretty funny lmao

Actually doesn't sound funny at all, sounds completely terrifying.

no one takes your country seriously liberals in Hawaii have more balls than your faggot leader

Meanwhile already this year japs have cell phone alerts and then footage of an actual ICBM flying over their country
a little taste of insecurity yum

The anticipation of death is worse than death itself, thousands waiting for a fucking nuke to wipe them out

I can only imagine what the Norks are thinking right now. Running,screaming, and crying, lol.

North Korea is best Korea

>implying it was actually North Korea

>no one takes your country seriously
Gotta be taken somewhat seriously to be a G7 member.

This morning they were throwing their kids into shitholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJUuDoRZpyU

Lol no one cares canada doesn’t do shit and if canadians had any balls they wouldn’t have literal blasphamy laws so go fuck yourself

R u tarded bruddah?
I am implying now NK reacted to Hawaiians acting like pissing yourself IDF soldiers.

Reading comprehension sad!

>chink leaf

Haha

Did anyone even take it seriously? Air raid sirens weren't going and there weren't other warnings being issued.

Hawaii anons were on here posting happening threads for fucks sake lol. I doubt there was much panic.

Shut it Canacuck

Yeah my friend has a friend who lives in hawaii and was texting their group chat saying “i love you guys”

>a bunch of liberal hippy anti-war normies crying and screaming
I'd pay to see this, all their talk of not funding the military and their asses are saved by our antimissile tech. Bunch of ungrateful pieces of shit, they don't deserve the gift they got today

You'd probably act the same way in the same position of actually believing a ballistic missile is heading your way, and so would I.

I have shit to lose.

Probably thought sokme of his clan would be killed, Hawaii is like half asain

I was goncerned for a few minutes. But the tulsi debunk happened before i finished my cigarette.

The end is here, babe. We might as well go out with a bang.

Sounds gay

>liberal state "acceidently" a nuclear panic
This is going to be Trump's fault by Monday.

US gov is trying to slide these threads hard

I'd literally keep playing Skyrim, praising Talos, and killing (((Thalmor))) until I found out whether I was in the blast zone or not. If yes, it doesn't matter. If no, it doesn't matter.

Wonder if some guys said "Oh well, fuck it" and went to rape their cute neighbor or some other woman they always had a crush on.

>Monday
ew.com/news/2018/01/13/hawaii-missile-scare-celebrities-trump/

Uh-huh.
""""False"""" alert. Just an """""accident""""".

This is true I don’t care I want to see them all thinking they’re about to die crying and screaming and panicking like dumb american shits fully aware that I’m exactly the same as them

top kek

The false alarm came from a private server in Trump Tower in waikiki. The dns registration is under Mcmuffins mother's name.

It was a test
It wasn't an accident
They probably studied the reaction and the economic impact to the market and some other various testing samples.They are probably analyzing the after impacts to the market. will there be an increase in building materials and food stuffs...etc..etc.

The government provides NO ACTUAL shelters for the people of the USA. These warnings are pointless really. The USA has no survival continuity in place.

Requesting footage of madlads not giving a shit during the freakout

Digits say WW3 /happening/ next week

FUCK

You think they measured the change in price of building materials in 38 minutes?

I wonder how many people got end of the world style love

this

Yeah this. we the people are considered opposition these days.

> I have shit to lose.

What exactly are you living for?

Ah the blue pills.

Filipino ISIS have ships capable of launching rockets.

Just as likely it was real and narrowly avoided, which they then covered up to prevent mass hysteria. This is peak leftism, the media want to keep you sedated and believing nothing is wrong.

Shitholes

idk about the market but they were definatley using this to see how people would react and what kind of panic there would be.
Also there are shelters for people to use. Not much in Hawaii but in AZ and around there old mines are (or were) designated to be fallout shelters and there will be old bags of water down in a lot of them.

Crying and screaming. What bitches. The first thing you have to accept is that death is inevitable and can come at any time.

It was definitely planned.

>Fallout will happen in your lifetime

True.

Who cares ifs a shithole. Judges should be hung for being pinko Traitors.

Better to even let them go. Let that fat jungle queen run the show.

if you're in here georgeington

operation lazarus is go

get the fuck in here

archive.fo/IpXDI

WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE

Hey, your power might go out for a little while. Imagine the horror!

No, it's actually funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=BZKPbUasgP4

but seriously we cant let him get a hold of the nuclear warning system

wew lad.

IF DRUMPF CONTINUES TO POINT OUT THAT HAITI IS NOT A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE WE ARE HEADED FOR SUFFERING BEYOND IMAGINATION

this shit isn't funny a all

Mmmmm

TOP FUCKIN KEK

Agreed. The only people that think it's funny are just edgy teens

Fuck this the_donald tier shit. The real issues people need to wake up too are kike control, central banks and white genocide.

You sound like a bitter, sad person

You have to go back.

I say it's a 100% psyop
Considering Hawaii has a pro-obums government it's safe to assume this is a CIniggs psyop to test the local citizen response as well as the globally

sup reddit

"babe what do we do?"
stop fucking streaming and make a decision you airhead.

You're a dumbfuck, when people complain about military spending they're talking about foreign military bases not missile interception tech.

>have more balls
>have balls
not they don't

It's a woman, you know they can't make decisions.

hmmm 38min before the official statement that it was an "accident".

>mfw a ballestic missile from NK should take 35min to hit Hawaii
How convenient, it couldn't possibly be a drill, isn't it?

this video is prime example of why the US will fall

>what do we do hurr
>vapid cunt keeps recording herself
>running around the house clueless

How's middle school treating ya?

They acted terribly. Should be better at it after pearl harbor. Now its going to be a cry wolf scenario.

Where do you think we have THAAD systems? Overseas bases, scattered around Europe and on NK’s doorstep.

>the_donald tier shit

how does operation lazarus have anything to do with trump

it has to do with faggots shilling and pedo elites getting murdered en masse by raging mobs

Hawaii-bro here. Shit was pretty tense. Didn't help that it took them 35 minutes to tell everyone it was a false alarm.

What the fuck did I just watch? kek

Nuke Hawaii

Probably got the storm drain idea from that Wolverine movie.

its like fucking metro 2033, theyd be the ones alive while the surface people all mutate and shit

Probably. Must've been a really awkward situation when they heard over the TV that it was a false alarm

I agree that Sup Forums has gone to shit, but the pedogate and stuff is pretty much the_donald and /ptg/ domain. Even if Hilary and co were pedophiles, catching them wouldn't change shit because they are tiny fish in a big game. Anything that shifts Sup Forums focus on some nebulous concept of "the elites" and away from the jews is bad.

Staying in Oahu in two days. Sheeeeit.

precisely why the world needs to be weaponized to seek out and kill these fuckers on site

the market is closed on saturday. seems like if it was a test you would pick a weekday.

2bh i hope somebody nukes that shithole. cali is also a shithole that deserves nuclear flame

>no japanese retaliation for hiroshima happening

>Ballistic missile inbound! OH SHIT, WHAT DO WE DO? WHAT DO WE DO?!

Top kek, emergency preparedness is a big joke. We're screwed lmao

HOW CAN WE SEND A MESSAGE TO TRUMP THAT HIS BASE IS ANTI INTERVENTIONIST?!

LETTERS?

TWEETS?

CALL OUR SENATORS?

>What was it like during this shit for you?
just another day in paradise, shitholer.

this

IF THE PRESIDENT STARTS AN UNNECESSARY NUCLEAR WAR OUR COUNTRY WILL BECOME A SHITHOLE

REMEMBER WHAT BLOWBACK FELT LIKE AFTER IRAQ!? IMAGINE THE THERMONUCLEAR VERSION! DRAFT IS'NT GOING TO JUST BE FOR THE NFL NEXT SEASON.

Posted on another thread that it was a fucking long 39 minutes. Weird thing to face. In Waikiki. I was cool as shit though. I'm surprised since I'm kind of a faggit.

>scaring an entire island of libshits to death with a noise

any clips? audio? video? webms?

wtf Sup Forums I though you were better than this.