I can't seem to get an answer

Who runs /pol?
Apparently asking this question makes me a shill, so do any other shills know the answer?

Kara Boga

I've looked up Kara Boga. An anti-white movement from Turkish posters... I don't think so

Bump

fuck off shill

The same people that don't delete the slide threads.

The alphabet soup agencies.

The Aryan Brotherhood
I'm one of the so called leaders

No. It's the Jews.

B A S E D ISRAEL BRO

Hello daily lurker.
How may I help you?

Everyone seems to think this is a slide thread... if I simply received an answer I would stop posting.

Unless literally nobody knows, and if that's the case, it very well may be the Jews.

That's not control, that's countering. Alot of what Jews do is countering. They just happen to be better at the game than anyone who makes the game up and then are falsely given credit for it's creation.

its a conglomerate of factions vying for different levels of disclosure and disinfo. this is the lens you need to view Sup Forums or any other anonymous site with. dozens of govts and orgs are all running ops here.

What do you mean "Who runs /pol?

It's a board on Sup Forums. Whoever the moderators are doesn't really matter, the board serves it purpose. It's also heavily trafficked by government agencies, reporters, and internet celebrities.

Is no one else curious as to who runs this board and how they are selected?

I feel as if I'm trying to explain why governmental accountability is important to a black person.

just open your eyes rookie, tell your boss I said hi.

Factions share control of this board?
Are there not a group of moderators selected by a single individual who works for Sup Forums?

Has it ever occurred to you that I might be a regular person who wants to know who runs the board I use everyday? Not everyone is in the CIA or whatever buddy. Some people just like to know who is running the show.

it's an anonymous messageboard, dude. no one can really run it except for the mods

janitors and mods can be multiboard and end up moderating at their own discretion, there has been evidence of mod collusion on different topics. it has occurred to me that youre just a regular dude, but this all goes to places that will make you very uncomfortable. youve been warned, for your own sake.

That's my question. Who are they? Who chose them? How are they chosen?

This shouldn't be hard to answer. There's been nothing but pushback for asking this, so it must be important.

That's the closest thing that I've gotten to an answer so far, so thank you. But, you sound like a total fag In the second part of your reply.

Answer the question or don't, but don't make faggy, cliched, vague comments if you don't know the answer. It's infuriating.