There's pretty much a 0% chance of him being re-elected in 2020, right?

>"haiti and africa are shitholes"
>"violence on both sides" causes most normies to side with antifa
>"grab 'em by the pussy"
>muslim ban failed
>republicans hemorrhaging support every day
>wall isn't happening
>is going to reinstate daca
>a new controversy every other fucking day
>keeps saying and tweeting profoundly stupid things
>majority of american youth radicalized to far left in under a year
>Sup Forums's meme magic is gone
gg guys. Was it worth it for Gorsuch? Because that's pretty much the only win that's going to come out of the Trump administration.
>inb4 but he moved the overton window to the right!
Sup Forums's traffic is done significantly from a historic peak in late 2016-early 2017. The so-called "alt-right" is losing ground, not gaining.

He must build the wall to stop the blue wave.

>voter id
>trump gets reelected

its that easy

tldr faggot aint no one reading all that shit

>"violence on both sides" causes most normies to side with antifa
That was the greatest propaganda campaign I have seen in my life. The FBI needs to be purged.

(((they))) only want to make it seem like its the majority, but its not

are you kidding people love him because he gets shit done and doesnt act like a political robot

/thread sage it and move along

S L I D E T H R E A D
sage

Does Trump have aspergers?

Mathematically, thanks to the electoral collage, he has a good chance.

sage and report slide threads
>Not that the faggot mods delete actual slide threads

Fuck Sup Forums
Fuck trump
Fuck white trump voters

You're stupid if you think that. We are not losing ground. The loud, outspoken people are a tiny, irrelevant percentage. The silent majority is overwhelmingly for Trump.
You'll see.

idk senpai, even the die-hard Hill Shills where I have live have moved en masse over to the communist crowd.

I'd say there's a 0% chance of him losing
>evening news or whatever
>Trump spokesperson vs Democrat talking head
>"hey everyone, remember when the Democrats said Donald Trump would round up the gays and put them in concentration camps? Fucking pathetic, look at these idiots"
>Democrats look silly
>Trump wins again
in addition, he's also aiming to have the wall half-built so he can run around shouting about how he needs to finish it and we can't let a Democrat leave an unfinished wall at the bottom of the country

The shitholes comment made me more likely to vote for him. I was wavering because it seemed like he was selling out to the DACA invaders. Time will tell.

Was it worth it for Gorsuch? Probably. Is that the only win? Heck no, we've had tons of good wins already and we're only 1 year in.

>Refuse to build the wall
>Reinstating DACA
>Obamacare still around
So who is going to vote for him? The Democrats?

It's up to the dems, they will probaly nominate sanders and people will get real sick of his MUH 1% screeching at every debate.

Trump can easily play up commie connections too so thats an easy win.

I don't really see who the dems will run.
High chance against most

sage

This has been said over and over, except replace re-elected with "getting the nomination" and "winning the election." He's going to win again.
>Well, I'd like to see ol Donny Trump wriggle his way out of THIS jam!
>Trump wriggles his way out of the jam easily
>Ah! Well. Nevertheless, next time!

>Refuse to build the wall
60 votes
>Obamacare still around
Not enough votes

Couldn't have said it better myself

>There's pretty much a 0% chance of him being re-elected in 2020, right?
No, most presidents serve two terms. Especially as this tax cut hits in April and people are like
>fucking sweet, more money
Its going to be a big boost for the elections later this year. That's going to help him get more shit passed and continue to improve economy measurably.

the only way he wins is if hillary somehow runs again

No, whoever they run will ultimately not matter because their tactic will be the same as Hilldawgs.
>Look, here's Generic Politician #867, we've focus-group tested their quips and they have been on government for 40 years plus they aren't Trump, vote for GP #967!
And it'll work just as well for them as it did for her.

The proposals to repeal obamacare are so unpopular that it's probably better that it says for now.
Tax reform will also help the gop. It is unpopular now, but that's because more people think their taxes are going up than down, which is simply false.
Wiat until they see they got conned by the dems (no one voted for it).

He's behaving like a generic neocon. He has done nothing that Jeb Bush wouldn't have done too.

>we've had tons of good wins already
Such as...?

>1488
Nice digits.
Not that I disagree, but a lot of the issues are because he doesn't have enough support from congress. Let's see what happens.

I fear Macron will be reelected in 2022.

>normies side with antifa
if Twitter reflected real life, it'd be her turn

>tells africa to fuck off
>not bought and paid for by netanyahu like le pen was
Macron is more of a Trump than Trump has been as President.

Don't underestimate the Democrats ability to nominate a truly horrible candidate.

Instead of Jim Webb, they will go with someone to the left of Chairman Mao. They have no desire to appeal to the working class, they prefer DACA dreamers and shipped in Somalians. Remember, Democrats are no friend to whites, no matter their economic status.

Literally fucking this.
Any country you're required or recommend to hire an armed guard while visiting is probably a huge shithole.

SAGE ALL SLIDETHREADS

I don't know.
Guys like Macron loathe the concept of nation state. He's quite dangerous despite being redpilled on some issues.

Correction: There's almost a 90% chance of him being reelected if the 1) the economy continues to do well, 2) he passes some other major piece of legislation, and 3) if he can mediate some big international crisis, ie. Middle East or Asian Pacific.

Otherwise, it's going to take someone from the Democrats to not only outmatch Trump's celebrity, but his ability to bant and talk shit with his opponent.

>Gorsuch
>Reshaping of appeals courts
>Reshaping of federal prosecution
>ISIS is all but gone
>Border crossings at Mexico way down
>Tax reform
>Repeal of regulations
>Reopening of investigation in Hezbollah for drug smuggling
>North and South Korea directly talking for first time in two years

He already sealed the 2020 election user
4 more years!

I was hoping they'd put Ellison in a higher position or run Kamala Harris or some shit. Bonus points if they run a tranny or a turban or some shit.
See as it currently stands, Trump wins a second term.

yeah just like like 2016

>a new controversy every day

Once you realize that they would have done the same thing with ANY republican president, it makes all the noise go away.

We could have had Cruz, a clean cut and professional guy, and there would still be some controversy every day. He'd still be a Russian plant, he'd still be called Racist sexist homophobic Nazi hitler fascist. It doesn't actually matter who any of these people are, all of this would have gone the same way.

At least Trump makes it lulzy.

>Sup Forums's meme magic is gone
Speak for yourself newfag

You underestimate the ability for right wingers and moderates to be more upset about kids on TUmblr overusing the term "racist."

As long as the American public stays uneducated and assmad, Trump will have a shot at reelection. A good victim narrative will woo anybody, and man do you faggots have a good one whipped up

Its odd that the day obongo got out of office Isis disappears and the economy starts soaring. Very very weird

>There's pretty much a 0% chance of him being re-elected in 2020, right?

He'll run the Goldman Sachs swampy swamp campagin, he'll get the wallstreet vote, that's it.

Macron doesn't even have the pussy to touch old Mel.

It's almost like those things were already happening and the media just needed to not talk about it until they had s white guy around to take credit lol.

OR wait, do you fucktards still fall for that "liberal media" shill in these parts?

The left will replay that “shithole” comment nonstop in 2020 and accidentally get Trump elected again.

>(((they))) only want to make it seem like its the majority, but its not

majority if youth slaughtered for being traitors to the USA

I will never get over the 2015-2016 arguments from Trumpfaggots to vote for him:

>BUT BUT HE'S DIFFERENT KIND OF REPBULCIAN (lies)
>HE'S NOT A REPUBLCIAN (lies)
>HE'LL ENACT SINGLE PAYER (lies)
>HE'LL END THE WAR ON DRUGS (lies)
>HE'S NOT BOUGHT BY ANYONE (lies)
>HE'S A MODERATE (lies)
>HE'LL END THE WARS OVERSEAS (lies)

What Democrat is actually likable enough to vote for? Name just one.

>What Democrat is actually likable enough to vote for? Name just one.

Sanders
Elizabeth Warren

At least as long as you don't fall for that "everything I don't like is communism" snowflakery the right wing likes to throw around, anyways.

>still surrounded by illegal spics blabbing incoherently into obama phones
i-is this winning? help me Trump

literally never heard a single argument for electing trump on any media.... all was anti trump.

nearly 100% of people I know who admit they like him or voted for him said something along the lines of:

"I like how he just says what is on his mind as opposed to non stop lies/subtext from hillary/ the left"

or

"I am so sick of the PC bullshit and he is the perfect antithesis for that"

Also

"I am so sick of rampant mass replacement immigration, I would enjoy having a country for my people and my children in the future."

>"I like how he says what makes me feel good instead of what's true
>"I like how he's also offended when somebody who's not a white male stands up for themselves"
>"I'm a big fucking snowflake who's scared enough of brown people to base my entire worldview off that fear"

Fixed that for you faggot

Both lose 100%. You need someone like Biden that isn't a complete fucking creeper.

>Both lose 100%.

>cite two most popular democratic candidates
>they lose cause lol

>"Free" gender studies degrees for every stupid fuck in the country!
>Dumb virtue-signalling white bitch that thinks shes American Indian

nah.

>At least as long as you don't fall for that "everything I don't like is communism" snowflakery the right wing likes to throw around, anyways.

We need communism after the capitalist bullshit of Trump.

>Dumb virtue-signalling white bitch that thinks shes American Indian

She's from Oklahoma faggot, you think white people down there don't have Native American blood?

:/ Leftists fagbags need to learn the difference between scared and disgusted

Sage

I didn't vote for Trump in 2017.

But I sure as hell will be 2020.

macrons wife looks like a nigger ape transexual with blonde hair and blue eyes

Can;t tell if sockpuppet or just fuckin idiot. Full blown communism doesn't work, literally fucking ever. A mixed system is the way to go, like pretty much every first world country that isn't the US. Anybody saying otherwise is either retarded or schilling

Eh, use whatever semantics you want. I'ma still laugh at you snowflake

Don't reply to him, it earns him money

Haiti and Africa ARE shitholes - what’s the problem? The problem is your passivity in aligning yourself to the Msm shills.
They ARE shitholes

One wants to give out more free stuff than god. The people that will actually have to pay for it won't take too kindly to it.
The other sounds like the most condescending cunt in the federal government. She's like a elementary school principal. I and most of America would be fucking embarassed to have here represent us to the world in any capacity.

I'm voting for him.

>drumf will finally be stopped now!
i might agree with you if the DNC was unified and had a solid candidate lined up, also if Trump wasing making the economy boom

The wall is already being built faggot

Fuck, I wish.

Nah, I'm just here cause I grew up on Sup Forums and find myself disappointed you guys turned into a bunch of right wing snowflakes. Never would have expected ya'll to go as low as this "ermagherd people who aren't like me get stuff sometimes reeeeeee" faggotry. And I can actually have fun with it here, as opposed to social media. Too much right wing political correctness around those parts, can't cite a single fact without getting accused of "censorship"

>T-t-there's p-pretty much a 0% chance o-of him being r-r-re-elected i-in 2020, r-r-right?
>in all fields

trump basically just bought us 4 years before a Left singularity

Muslim ban eventually passed didn't it?

>606606
Thoth seems to think not

>communists using slurs
Is /r/chaposoyhouse raiding again?

Taxes cut, unemplyment way down, stock market at levels never seen so the Wall Street kikes are making insane profits.

Meanwhile, the Left argues over stuff he did a week ago, while he is already hitting fresh targets.

BLM, tranny mental illness, and giving a shit about something he said will not beat solid jobs and good money. Sorry.

2020 is gonna be a fucking blowout at this rate. The Dems are having a civil war with their loony fringe and won't have them in line. The nigs won't turn out for a white Dem. And their coalition is gonna demand some colored tranny Muslim because muh diversity.

Big kike money will back Trump for shekels, he wins over 300 EVs again, maybe 350 if Minnesota, Nevada, and Colorado flip.

Tired of winning.

And Kek grants me digits to confirm.

Rilly? ZERO percent? Have another pint, paddy.

>never seen so the Wall Street kikes are making insane profits.

>you cite this as a good thing

>same exact percentage given hours before he is elected president
Well, that's good news then?

>Preferring to believe beautiful lies over ugly truths is well established leftist trait (blue pill vs red pill), so is the projection you are currently doing.
>"muh whitey is racist" card being over played, again.

>All you leftists do is bitch about "colonialism" yet there are far more africans/asians in European countries/colonies then Europeans in africa/asia. I guess you are just too afraid of Europeans to let them have any country to themselves depite them being a minority world wide.

Cool it with the homophobia too mate... next you'll be blaming the jooos or something for your failure of a life.

>learning
>leftist

haha wishful thinking... all the open, honest, critical thinking "leftists" left the movement ages ago and are now coming around to the right.

I used to work the can liberals, nothing drove me farther to the right then hearing the kind of shit they seriously talk about when "no one is listening"

It is pretty pathetic... now that everyone is stopping self censorship they are going to realize how out gunned they are, and how many of their followers just do it because it popular at the time.

Also leftists pushing pedo shit and fucking up children for life isnt helping their cause.

Ya, you're right. The party at war with the last decade of scientific research on climate, biology, psychology, and all kinds of other shit is the one taking the "red-pill." Sure thing bro, I"m guessing those death panels happened too.

The rest of your post is just the usual "holding white guys accountable when they're stupid is raycis" victim narrative.

>projects everything the left does onto the right.

Whew lad, get out of the basement and get laid.

Even us asians laugh at you loonie lefties... its a running joke with my family back home... half still think its a joke or sarcasm when they hear about the trannny children the left keeps pushing.

True.

Not zero chance.

Hillary could run again,

>The party at war with the last decade of scientific research on climate, biology, psychology, and all kinds of other shit
Climate change is a hoax and we'll all collectively look back at the tranny situation years from now as we do lobotomization now.

I was told over twenty years ago, by teachers at both primary and post secondary, that within 20 years we would face a global catastrophe from global warming. My father was also taught this...

Yet here we are... nothing happening... but apparently if you pay a carbon tax on pollution, that pollution no longer pollutes.

Leties cry about the environment only to score points, they dont actually do anything about it.

Everyone I know who has a solar panel/ off grid or sustainable lifestyle is a hard core hunter/right winger.

It's almost like the alt-right is literally just using DARVO tactics and that's why I hate you faggots so much or something.

Tell you what, you can call it "deflecting everything the left does onto the right" when you snowflakes stop having to call half the scientific community "liberal propagandists." Until then, you're just a snowflake upset we're not letting your feelings take precedence over reality. ANd no amount of smug is going to make me fall for your cutesy little "what do you mean the guys who fought against gay rights and associated science supporting them are the snowflakes? A liberal called me racist and I'm not technically racist, clearly he's the snowflake" faggotry.

But please, continue trying to explain how half your platform involving big daddy government making a group you find icky go away means you're not the snowflakes here. I'll even leave it on easymode and not bring up how hard you tards have had to shill against literally every credibl information and news agency in the US.

lol what is this monkey channel shit.