I wish I was Nordic every day

I wish I was Nordic every single day of my life.

I want to have a heavenly blessed, traditional Nordic princess bride that I may have a family with. We'll name our kids Sven, Hilga, Agnes, Odin, Thor, Elsa, Rheinhard, Mohammed, and Olivia.

I wish I was living in the countryside of Norway, in a small village, with castles and splendid architecture every mile.

I love your culture, food, women, and accent. You're the most attractive people in the world. Nordic women are literally all models and warmhearted and friendly too.

I want to have free healthcare, listen to black metal, eat delicious pastries, rape and pillage, and freely be nude in a sauna.

Nordics literally invented society.

Bump

Wtf is this

>Thor, Elsa, Rheinhard, Mohammed, and Olivia.

hmmmmmm

too bad we're fucking full achmed tyrone deshawndre o'reilly

Go live in Norway for a few months... I'd like to see you make this thread again after that.

Is this pasta?

we're better than you in every single way pussyboi.
>petter northug

Nordic architecture is quite boring but not bad looking. The norwegian houses and barns look the worst though since they barely paint the corners

wtf is your point ?? niggers should be deported from U.S.A. and Norway to their nigger shitholes

We'll name our kids Sven, Hilga, Agnes, Odin, Thor, Elsa, Rheinhard, Mohammed, and Olivia.

>Mohammed

Funny! The months I worked there, I felt like no difference from home aside from how boring and the dry humor you have. You're just the same buddy...

This is some kind of pasta right? Why in the heck would anyone wanna come here?

He is right.

Nordaboos are too cute

I want to be you. I wish I was born as you.

I'm so ashamed of my ancestry, I'm Welsh, Scottish, Irish, English, and German. Nobody from these countries have ever done anything.

The Nordics invented everything, my ancestors are inbred fucking idiots who aren't even white. You guys are the true aryans. I'm just a fucking cuckold.

I love Swedish people can I please be Swedish

when the mohammed drops
the people roast
when the mohammed drops
the people roast

go hiking deep in the fjords

Someone give OP smalahove to see if he can pass the test. A

been watching vikings? you're American you can say your heritage is from Norway no one believes you either way so what have you got to lose brown boy

aww did someone hurt you ??

Vill du bli svensk så börja lär dig svenska.

Yes.. I'm so heartbroken that I can't be the greatest race, the true whites

>Nordic women are literally all models and warmhearted and friendly too.

>and warmhearted and friendly too.

>I'm Welsh, Scottish, Irish, English, and German.
you conveniently forgot sub saharan African and a little splash of Mohawk Indian

Don't be jealous that Nordics are whiter, taller, richer, more attractive, more intelligent, more muscular, and have higher testosterone than you.

Aww here's the 5'9 limpwristed cuckold with a fallen empire jealous of the Nordics again

You jealous of their bigger dicks m8?

>my ancestry, I'm Welsh, Scottish, Irish, English, and German

You live in the mightiest country on earth. You have freedoms we can only dream about. Nice weather. You can move across an entire continent with little difficulty. You are the master race.

So funny that Brits are talking shit because the only reason they're even human and accomplished anything ever is because scandis raped them.

If you're not Nordic you're not white, period

I'm native too, why do you think I wish i was nord? I look exactly like your pic

my girlfriend's from krokom I'm 193cm tall and old women say im really handsome but I am really jealous of golden haired bastards I'm only dirty blonde

Appreciate your humbleness but Nordics are the true master race, I think everyone knows deep down. People just have egos and care about "empires" and that shit, but you're the whitest on earth with the best genetics really.

Plus, Norway is super rich, has a higher quality of life than us, and less shitskins

Its fading every day. The swedes have fucked us.

See, your inferiority complex is literally making you genocide your own DNA and be a wannabe Nordic.

Your aunts are just being nice, you're an autistic on Sup Forums and the English are the ugliest ever.

You're a dirty blonde because they raped you, you're a mutt, just kill your self faggot Manlet. I'm not even white and I'm 6'8

That's what most of you do...
Beautiful country, won't deny that.

Damn is that a picture of me? My nipples are brown btw

I'm black/Native by like 1%

I don't know, but I bet he needs some SAGE with that

why on earth would i want to be Nordic they have Christmas day on Christmas eve.. big fucking moose all over the gaf other than that there's no difference between a Swede and an English person other than forehead size and accent

Hej! Sven here. I lajk jou. Want to kiss?

English person
>brown eyes
>black hair
>sickly 5'9 freckled person
>no musculature
>bad facial structure, ugly, balding, stupid, no teeth

Nordic aryan God:
>6'3" at least
>ripped as fuck
>handsome, strong jawline
>8" dick
>150 IQ

>Trumps creates a bunch of Norgeboos who come here and buy mjolnir necklaces
Easy money.

are you gay?
>flag
probably
ps you arent 8"nordick are you you're American so stop wanking over them they are only people but then again they must look like gods coming from where you live

You know it's true poorfag

Can I send you all my money? You deserve it, superior Nord.

Bless my wife with your seed

I know I've never looked at another bloke and thought handsome strong jawline

Are you the guy who made the same thread but with australia instead of norway yesterday?

Well, this is is the dream of every anglo waste of matter and oxygen that goes over great lengths to stretch the concept of white in order to fit itself into it.

Being a genuine BLONDE Nordic American in the US is not ideal.

Everyone else is a mixed mutt dark-haired non-Nordic; many of whom are proud of being part Native American (haha) or are just general white trash genetic garbage.

BLONDE Nordic Americans stand out like niggers in the snow.

Really, it sucks.

Everyday I wish I could have become a Norwegian citizen; and be surrounded by fellow distinctively Nordic BLONDES.

My shithead parents never told us we could have successfully applied to become dual citizens. Bastards.

Although I do have the ability to become a Norwegian citizen; because my blood father is a Norwegian citizen, I'd have to live there for 6 months and find a job.

But because my Irish/Lithuanian mixed mother ended up with a filthy KIKE car salesman who eventually cheated on her with her own ITALIAN bitch best friend, we ended up poor and I ended up in a broken single parent home and ended up dropping out of high school.

And despite have a comfortable five figure savings account, I still don't think I could comfortably survive for 6 months in Norway, and with no degree; I doubt they need many landscapers or other shitjob workers.

Now I'm trapped in this white-trash interracial spic and nigger overrun criminal kike freemason dystopian nightmare of a country.

Sorry, we're full.

I wish I could move to USA and become a gunsmith. All those exotic guns. And matches. Seems fun. Then I could streame games on my freetime. And travel to conventions.

I will just leave this here

>mohammad
People fall for this shitbait. i congratulate the OP.
Now sage and hide please.

what dick you have to suck to immigrate to norway?

my mouth is ready

>my Irish/Lithuanian mixed mother

do you really want to shit up norways pure genes with your shitty irish and baltic shit tier genes?

are you a grill?

Only good thing about Norway is Metal.
And Breivik.

This

You're not Nordic faggot. Rather be Native American than Lithuanian. Unfortunately I'm Irish as well.

>italian man
nothing wrong with that

>This is some kind of pasta right? Why in the heck would anyone wanna come here?

Theres one good reason besides you guys being almost as pure as the finnish. You got regional worker shortages for higher end jobs.

>Rather be Native American than Lithuanian. Unfortunately I'm Irish as well.
be honest mate you already are a bit native American arent you i can smell the black hair from here and unfortunately your Irish? it's unfortunate that you identify as being Irish

I see what you did there:
Brown eyebrows not matching the dyed hair.
And eyes seem brown too.
>Nice try Kikeroach Shekelstein

>Mohammed

Well played

Never took a DNA test but yeah I'm Native, that's not as bad as being Irish though

I'm nether mate but if you believe that then fair enough

You're still an inbred Brit though

>Brown eyebrows not matching the dyed hair.

I see you probably never had a girlfriend, Its called make up, theres this pencil things women use to darken their eyebrows , and the girl is a famous model with beautiful blue eyes

Blue eyes and blonde hair is the most overrated shit ever. Brunettes are hotter m8

inbred still an... all just words
you are literally a mixed race living meme pretending to be white on the internet

Hair color in general is irrelevant factor when I check out a girl, it is about that 70% face and 15% ass and 15% tits for me. Im neither an ass or tit man I like both equally

Topkek. You're literally the mutts of Europe, I'm a Norwegian living in America. Stay broke bitch boy. You are literally an inbred living meme bucktooth mcbriare o'Reilly, stay Manlet ginger fuckface

Fuck yeah they are.

ew, a nigger

didn't know there was native Americans in Norway you've just said you've got native in you now you're a norwigen living in America? come on mate

You're so retardedly easily baited. Most Brits are smarter than this, you must be working class.

>you're so retardedly easily baited
you've just exposed yourself for the mongrel you are now your back tracking calling me retarded for taking it as fact they are shit tactics them mate just embrace who you are a mongrel

You're both retarded

go and get your own argument

>I wish I was Nordic every day
Well neither of you are, nor will you ever be.

I came here to tell Americans they aren't white or norwigen I dont want to be norwigen I want to hurt American feelings why have you got a problem with that Lars

I don't really. I suppose I spoke out of turn. My apologies.