Quick, you have total control over Trump's twitter for 5 minutes!

Quick, you have total control over Trump's twitter for 5 minutes!

What do you write?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihaB8AFOhZo
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

penis lol haha

covfefe = sage

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Nigger

CRAWL TOWARDS ME

I eat Arby's roast beef sangies in bed every night not cheeseburgers. Fake news lies!

I dont post anything.
He's already ruining himself and I could not come up with something more stupid that what he says

The birds are the air. They will reach Russian air space in 15 minutes.

"I'm legalizing weed nationwide"

I'd post this on his Twitter

Fake and gay

>What do you write?
Gas the kikes, race war now.

I'd write, Hitler was right.

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE! #1488

I HATE NIGGERS I HATE JEWS I HATE SPICS AND ARABS TOO GO AHEAD AND TRY TO SUE I GOT CASH OUT THE WAZOO

Sweden needs to purge itself of immigrants, we're sending troops right now to help

I am a Tyrannocal Usurper and an ignorant Bigo-covfefe

His name is Seth Rich.

retweet

"For the next 100 years, anyone who kills a nigger, faggot or kike in America will receive a full automatic pardon - unless the murder is committed by a nigger, faggot, or kike"

Can I have a counter intelligence job please?

Im great at shilling and understand the perspective of leftists.

Tell the norks we launched our shit and they have about 30mins

Obongo ooga booga booga

"We are, as I speak, mobilizing a full immigration-enforcement and deportation force to every fast food restaurant and construction site in America."

>You forgot the second part:
This was written by a Jew. Proof they have been working to sow the seeds of communism for years.

Canada has 5 minutes to submit their unconditional surrender to me or face total annihilation.

Gas the kikes race war now!

all your base are belong to us

You are a coward and retard that can take no responsibility for himself.

Must

I am a Zionist stooge. Join the US Army, die for Israel!

>we're going in

Then follow it up 4 minutes later with a Pizza Hut endorsement or something.

"My fellow Americans. After long discussions and analysis i have come to the conclusion that we can no longer allow the Jew to bleed our country dry, subvert our cultur and lead us into one war after the other. I therefore announce the launch of intercontinental ballistic missles armed with nuclear warheads that will wipe Israel off the map. I also set in motion a number of meassures to identify and round up every Jew in our country and send them to selected locations for a final solution to the jewish problem. I contacted other leaders in Europe and all over the World and strongly suggested to follow our example. MAGA"

Rem is better than Emelia

WE

sounds like a really fun "sex party"

Top fucking kek

argentina is white

Fuck Putin

Already happened, faggot.

Kill Soros.

Soros, Rothchild and Rockfeller are Enemies of West and should be banned from entering the US

>I did it for the luls.

I'd post this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihaB8AFOhZo

Would be if you pursued eugenic measures for a few generations.

This

What can I say? I like to play the hits, nigger.

Fucking this or
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

I'd just leave it. Trump is already doing the perfect thing to do with his Twitter. While the retard media and half the populace are obsessed with some bullshit he said, he can sneak in anything he wants.

The guy is literally a genius.

But shithole lmao.

>enemies of humanity and should be executed

Fixed it for you

I'd post a picture of Hello Kitty or some shit that's totally innocent and say with it "my true fans will understand what this means" just to watch the media try and spin it into white supremacy propaganda

"gas the kikes, race war now, kill nigger babies"

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. Many such cases!

Being a communist is now punishable by death.

Sad-Dick Khan can suck my balls, and he's lucky I'm in a good mood or I'd drone the shit out of his mosque for accepting such a faggott.

#LockHerUp @hillaryclinton has had long enough. Retweet if you agree!!!!! #MAGA

are you describing the refugees?

v

Sage slide threads; many such cases

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/

John Podesta is a paedophile and he's going away for a long time.

Those refugees have 10x the backbone as you fat fucks. Youd be far to scared to travel the seas or move around in a warzone.

Was the author of that poem Jewish?

My dick would fly off if it was bigly true. The greatest happening of all time.

Sick of these fucking niggers polluting our great home. No work! Send the pollution back to the shithole it belongs!

>Those refugees have 10x the backbone as you fat fucks.
Only because they have a place to run to.
White people have NOWHERE to run to if shit hits the fan here.
We fight for our countries instead.

BRRRAAAAAP

Fleeing your nation and people to leach off of someone else's welfare takes backbone?

Also, can you explain which warzonr they move around in? Before most arrive in countries like Germany, they come through a dozen European countries, and the journey usually starts in Turkey. None of these places have wars.

As for "traveling the seas", if you're describing migrants who cross the Mediterranean from North Africa to Europe, they're picked up by NGO boats directly after leaving shore.

You dont fight shit retard. The most youve ever fought in your life was getting the bug spray to fight a fucking spider.

Release the basement tapes JeffCo

Nuke the gook

Nothing because he is fucking killing it and I don’t want to derail that for the lols.

>is it gay to suck dick? I mean it’s short for Richard which is a dude’s name

Nothing
Hes already a supreme shitposter

this is the only correct answer

ok truck attack

send guns

Get into arguments about which k-on is the best.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

Won't really make sense coming from him since the next generation of Trumps will be jewish, but I digress.

Since I first read her diary in 1960, I have fantasized about anally penetrating Anne Frank while she gives birth hiding in an abandoned windmill the Dutch countryside. Holding onto her belly as it contorts and expands with each contraction. Grabbing her jiggling and milk squirting breasts. Feeling as the baby slowly empties from her womb. Thrusting in and out of her as her screaming intensifies. Feeling the head with my testicles and the bottom of my dick as it crowns. Busting my load as she makes the final push, coating her ass and the baby in my semen. Filling the air with the aromatic scent of blood and other bodily fluids. Holding her and the baby in my arms as she sleeps, exhausted from the agony of birth and the pleasure of the creampie I left inside of her. While she enjoys her well-earned rest, I silently watch the lonely tulip fields and moonlit canals for signs of Nazi patrols.

"I love the Dominican republic, great people, but Haiti is a total shithole."
Proceed to wait for the backlash.

Asuka > Rei

I hearby resign from the presidency

Le fucking kek.

this

I wud post "Traps are not gay"

Mexicans get out reeeeeeeeeeeee

crawl into my ass lol xD go to nicage.bandcamp.com

Israel is not, has never been, and never will be our ally. Jerusalem is up for grabs provided the Church of the Holy Sepulcher is left untouched.

"The reptilian conspiracy is real. I have proof, and not much time left. Help"

"Jews did 9/11"

Just drove down any street USA and hit a pothole and bent my wheel, maybe the democrats will support infrastructure if they had to drive their own cars in the areas they represent. Sad!

Nuclear Launch Initiated

this, but in all caps

#Open Borders For Israel!

The racism and hate must stop!