>Running out of water

???????

its officially a shithole
full of shitholers

What did he mean by this?

Are you really this dense

Not even spic countries are this bad.
'
We need to redefine the " nd world" ranking system.

>why didn't white people plan for this!?
lol

>black civil engineering

>be dutch
>drink saltwater
>boys turn into feminine soyboys

Been to Cape Town. Lovely city with a wharf atmosphere. Table Mountain is an amazing climb. Also tons of white qt Germanic teens with their asses hanging out on the trails.

All the nigs there are basically your slaves looking for Rands from you.

They were having a water crisis last time I was there, but they seemed ok. Knysna was the worst of it. Their entire lagoon dried up and boats were stuck in the middle of it. Haven't heard anything about it though.

>has a 300 millions $ stadium
>dont have money to buy water

still ????????

Are you really this brackish?

cape town is a bleephole

Agreed. Absolutely stunning city, despite the blix. If South Africa was a white ethnostate, it'd be paradise on Earth.

>nuclear powered desalination plant

All fixed.

This is why you guys aren't allowed into America right now.

>'yo lets have niggers run a country lmao'

I'm just glad that whoever did this disabled apartheid's nukes first.

Cape Town is my birthplace.
This makes me sad as hell.

Amazing seafood as well!

What made you leave? How was life there?
Aunt went there and said it was a nice city but you had to be careful not to get into nigger neighborhoods, and for such reason the city (specially the neighborhoods) were highly segregated.
Like they had loopholes to continue having a legal pseudoapartheid

>so many replies, so little knowledge of DESALINATION

sad

>if South Africa was a white ethnostate
working on it, buddy.

Really dude?

From what white South Africans have said on here the nogs can't even run their current infrastructure, everything is breaking down. Plus desalination is expensive.

Jesus, can't even describe how fucking pissed that makes me. I live in a majority white area but our municipality is still run by kaffers so our city also looks like that and when pipes burst or we get potholes it takes forever for them to fix it.

Desalination can only ease demand for drinking water idiot. Not solve it.

>desalination is expensive.
what makes you say that
while you might not be able to completely desalinate a batch of water without industrial equipment (unless you distill it a couple of times), you could buy a distillation kit and have access to freshwater with relative ease

How the fuck are kaffers truly this incompetent? For some time in my life I actually thought that the whole 'black people are subhumans' was just a stupid prejudice thing. Jesus Christ was I wrong. They are subhuman monkey trash who should never be trusted to do anything but work the fields like two legged donkeys.

>nuclear power
>nogland

desalination plants exist, but of course that's only temporary. I don't know of a single country that has subsisted on a majority of desalinated water.

Why is apparently all of SA run by negroes? Is it forbidden for whites to run for office or something

I think you'd just die. Seawater dehydrates you.

Fuck that, too hot.

>climatic refugees
>climatic refugees
>climatic refugees
>climatic refugees
>climatic refugees

Worked in nuclear power, specifically the mountain of paperwork involved in getting Koeberg up and running (Mandela's terrorists bombing the place didn't help, yeah, that happened).
Back in the 80s, they quite literally ran out of fucking money. So now I handle the (constant) audits american power plants have.

Couldn't tell you much about the changes it went through in the 90s, but back then, we only considered the apartheid this thing that kept people from having actual political power because they were born a "tribal prince."

>desalination plants exist, but of course that's only temporary. I don't know of a single country that has subsisted on a majority of desalinated water.

Because it's never been needed.

Even desert countries can import water cheaper than they desalinate it. Desalination + solar might make it cheaper, but it's never going to be as cheap as it used to be and the cost increase won't just be in your drinking water or shower water, it'll be EVERYTHING because water is used in almost every fucking industrial process in existence, plus the vast majority goes into agriculture and farming.

So, water shortage = more expensive breakfast and cars.

Technology might improve and make it more efficient to desalinate but it's never going to be an efficient process. You'll always lose enormous energy costs.

Well at least they have a shore

Contrary to Bolivia

Since when was it cape town?
I remember it being Cape City...

Desalination is a thing, Ausfailian. While it isn't the best for rural areas, cities should be able to do it if they're well-off.

Can't run without any votes. Blacks only vote for blacks and since they make up 80% of the population no white can ever run anything.