Red pill me on Scientology. The tom cruise video turned ten today

red pill me on Scientology. The tom cruise video turned ten today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRQm-NE6ZtI
home.snafu.de/tilman/krasel/dianetics_test.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I used to think Scientology was evil until people started making documentaries/shows about it which to me indicates that they aren't beyond reproach even in Hollywood. The real sneaky religion that's Hollywood approved is Kabbalah (the one with the red string bracelets celebrities wear) I'd love to know more about that

It's every bit as fraudulent as Mormonism but at least you aren't speaking blasphemy against Jesus like the Mormons do. They're both Satanic cults, btw.

Even so, I doubt Scientology has the reach and influence ((they)) make it out to be in the mainstream media. The real question is what made the media turn on Scientology

Thats actually super creppy. Google isnt giving me much about it but what celebs you know do this? Is it as culty as Scientology?

It's a distraction from Jews and Satanism.

yes but much less of a gimmick

As the name implies, it is great for people who wish to combine science and ology in one integrated system.

their funder was a sanatic ocultist, it's not weird that hollywood accepted it without much protest
he teaches that 'aliens' told them about it, i bet in a sanatic ritual, yeah 'aliens'

Obviously a jewish tax haven.

I imagine it is a social club larping as religion. You pay your dues and get to socialize with members who have connections. Also the controversial tax exempt status is really fascinating to read about.

"Our enemies on this planet..." Hubbard in 1967.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRQm-NE6ZtI

Same shit as most religions, just less subtle and without bazillions of years of their lies being believed by fucking goat herders to prop up their lack of credibility.

>what celebs you know do this?
there was a point where Madonna always had a red bracelet on her wrist, and changed her name. Don't remember more than that.

Anti gay and their founder was woke to the bankers, however the current leadership doesnt really do much other than accumulate money and property.

They are very controlling of their members and require huge sums of money to pay for church services and donations. Its a modern form of gnosticsm but with a lot of money being required.

Promises to unlock what we would consider super powers but doesnt. Also invovles a lot of regression therapy.

There are quite a few celebrities involved. I know they own special rehab facilities and it's barely ever been mentioned and never in a negative, or even incredulous light.

A good summary. What I would add regarding the so-called "super powers" is that perhaps they weren't far off. Look into remote viewing and the individuals involved in that operation for the link. My opinion on this is that everyone has psychic abilities and it's a matter of unlocking them somehow.

the bracelets have to do with satan..giver of light..they are searching for the light of satan

Just a handful of former and currently practicing celebrities

> Ashton Kutcher

> Lisa Rinna

>Demi Moore

>Britney Spears

>Madonna

>Zac Efron

>Lindsay Lohan

>Paris Hilton

>Victoria Beckham

>Charlize Theron

>Gwenyth Paltrow

>Rihanna

>Leo DiCaprio

Werent far off in their belief that they exist or not far off in their methods of obtaining them?

It's just a scam that uses retarded laws about religions to remain untouchable by neither governments or media

Elaborate

Watch NWO Communism By Back Door on youtube..they go over the bracelet in part one I think

Isn't there a penalty for leaving the church or not paying the exorbitant amount of money that is required of them to pay? All these celebrity Scientologists fork over hundreds of thousands of dollars to this shit. I don't think anybody here would argue that Scientology isn't just a scam. They've driven so many of their members into bankruptcy and suicide, which they get away with due to their strong legal team. They're basically Jews that we're allowed to criticize.

argue against Scientology being a scam*

>Isn't there a penalty for leaving the church or not paying the exorbitant amount of money that is required of them to pay?

For regular members no technical financial penalty - only their clergy/holy order have to do that if they leave.

The penalty however is principally shunning and being cut off from other Scientologists which can mean loosing family members and buisness/work.

>not paying the exorbitant amount of money that is required of them to pay?
It can eventually lead to them getting into trouble as by the churches understanding nothing is more important than church services so unless you have no money, and can literally not borrow any the only reason/excuse for not paying for services is ill intent or disbelief.

What complicates it is the belief that their services can be corrupted by the ill intent of oneself or others - hence when the services dont deliver their expected benefits the blame goes to you or those you associate with.

> All these celebrity Scientologists fork over hundreds of thousands of dollars to this shit
It can reach millions when donations come into play.

> I don't think anybody here would argue that Scientology isn't just a scam
Youd be suprised for people who get benefits from their therapy or inital services they think that therefore the whole church must be correct.
There is a least one scientologist on the blueboards here.

Which is why I think it's basically a controlled meme that's a convenient distraction from what's actually going on

Tax scam

its just slavery disguised as a really dumb religion. also pedo and satanic clut

fuck off newfag

Well I've heard stories from ex-members which you can find online, who claim to have had fleeting experiences (rather than stable) of such things as out of body experiences and various other psi phenomena like moving coins without touching them, which they attribute to some of the auditing they had.

These people are of course in the minority as most ex-members tell stories about the abuse they suffered within the system and don't claim to have achieved any psi abilities (they often leave because they actually don't achieve what is advertised and what they paid for.)

My opinion on it's system is that the main teaching and principle it requires of members is to "be at cause". A fine metaphysical principle. But people without any real power resort to using force in order to "be at cause", such as coercion. And that's what we see with the church, whether against perceived "critics" on the outside or on each other on the inside.

There are maybe 20,000 active scientologists in the world, if that, and have funds somewhere in the region of 1-3 billion dollars. So they approximate a medium sized international corporation in terms of power. But they receive, quite rightly, only negative press, and have just about the worst PR image of any organization in the world, bar terrorist organizations such as ISIS.

They went against the establishment and US government massively in the late 60's and 70s, lost, and by the 90s lost most of their membership. As a movement it was pretty big in the 70s and 80s though (as were other new age movements). Probably something on the order of 100,000 people worldwide at the time.

>What complicates it is the belief that their services can be corrupted by the ill intent of oneself or others - hence when the services dont deliver their expected benefits the blame goes to you or those you associate with.

That's really interesting. So if you pay your entire life savings to receive "help" from one of these crypto-Jews and there are no positive side-effects, you're irrevocably ill until you fork over even more money for more of these useless services. Not going further with the process leads to the ostracization of you and your friends/associates. What a vicious cycle.

What's your opinion of what happened with Lisa McPherson? Her death was ascribed to the Church's neglect of her when she was extremely vulnerable and their belief that psychiatric treatment is bullshit, which ironically keeps their mentally ill followers from seeking help and coming to the realization that the church is toxic to them.

>Well I've heard stories from ex-members which you can find online, who claim to have had fleeting experiences (rather than stable) of such things as out of body experiences and various other psi phenomena like moving coins without touching them, which they attribute to some of the auditing they had.
Were they freezoners? Out of body experiences and remote viewing tend to be hard to distinguish from stress induced depersonalisation.

Whats more the fact they cant do stuff like access perfect recall, use an out of body experience to look inside a locked room or box, move that coin around others ect makes me skeptical of the validity of their claims.

Here is something you might find interesting they actually did a test the existence of unconscious engrams with a Scientologist.

home.snafu.de/tilman/krasel/dianetics_test.html

>My opinion on it's system is that the main teaching and principle it requires of members is to "be at cause". A fine metaphysical principle

You are right there. It liberates but can create very dangerous patterns of behaviour

>Were they freezoners? Out of body experiences and remote viewing tend to be hard to distinguish from stress induced depersonalisation.
I think some still used some parts of the subject but not as members of the church, there was quite a lot of them in 80s, whilst others had moved on to other things, having got what they did from the subject.

Depersonalisation according to wikipedia ("Depersonalization can consist of a detachment within the self regarding one's mind or body, or being a detached observer of oneself") sounds like the goal of zen buddhism or some forms of yoga.

>Whats more the fact they cant do stuff like access perfect recall, use an out of body experience to look inside a locked room or box, move that coin around others ect makes me skeptical of the validity of their claims.

Yeah there are no scientologists or ex-scientologists out there who can demonstrate this stuff. The best place to look for documentation on psi abilities is the whole remote viewing project.

>Here is something you might find interesting they actually did a test the existence of unconscious engrams with a Scientologist.

Thanks will take a look.