NY State Taxes

There is a new tax. Pic related.

It all goes into a fund for so-called "Paid Family Leave". It is insurance.

It is entirely legal for someone to go to Puerto Rico to care for their family members affected by the disaster, and it will all come out of this fund. They will be paid, according to the video on this page:
ny.gov/new-york-state-paid-family-leave/paid-family-leave-information-employers

ITT: we discuss paid family leave. Paypigs from California, New Jersey, and Rhode Island are also welcome to participate.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/AProgramForJewsAndHumanity/AProgramForJewsAndHumanity_djvu.txt
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you New York. Just when you couldn’t be more of a god damn cunt, you go and prove me wrong once again.
Where’s Bill the Butcher when we need him.

what the fuck is this? When did it start? Aren't employers supposed to face this burden? How the fuck was this allowed motherfuckers. I hate this kiketown. I hope someone nukes nyc. I would love to be in the city to enjoy the fireworks even for a fraction of a second.

c'est la vie, user
t. "flyover state" user

this city is beyond redemption. The crime rate is shit, niggers running amok, kikes in hyperdrive, new yorkers kvetching against anything culturally sensible.

>When did it start?

1/1/18. It has already begun. Check your paystub.

>Aren't employers supposed to face this burden?

That's maternity leave, which is slightly different.

>living in ny
>bitching about taxes

I really wish the 5 burroughs were their own entity. Upstate and Long Island as separate states would be ideal.

In my defense I live in Upstate NY not the city. My hope is to leave here by the end of the year.

I am a student but fuck me if I am applying for jobs in the east coast. I am moving somewhere else. I hate this fucking shithole goddamn bastards. This tax shit really pissed me off. They already have a fucking city tax goddamn niggerkikes

We have been subjected to a slow-moving coup by satanic communists for decades and we are under their control still.

True. Because of nyc, NY is a blue state forever now.

Context for picture?

M-maybe you should not live in a totally cucked location user.

"Afordible housing"
The picture reminds me of my Cable bill "Today we are adding 23 cents to Your bill because our political CEO found a way to solve...

Simply dont pay it.

Look, the only reason social security exists is to keep the masses paying taxes, If retirement went away, how many would instantly stop paying taxes?

They would first need to disarm us then kill Social security retirement...... Oh wait Clinton....

>Simply dont pay it.

It is taken out automatically via payroll.

If the US gets paid maternal leave, the SJWs will fuck it up instantly.

dont worry, this user is probably a NEET who never got a paycheck, trying to tell us how things really work.

>that reddit spacing
>not thinking this can be spun to get spics to go back to their home countries and stay there since they couldn't afford to otherwise
t. kike who doesn't want goys to be able to care for their families better so they're more likely to get broken, more whites die, whites become more niggerfied, etc.
America needs this type of thing faggot, especially the increasingly poor average white American.

But he's right, contact your payroll accounting person and tell them not to withhold it from your stub.

>If the US gets paid maternal leave

Maternity leave already exists and is the responsibility of the employer. Family Leave, as described in the OP, is different. I predict the system will be abused and go bankrupt, leading to higher taxes.

take a load of this faggot.

Ok.

Interesting. So when did this current plan start? Was Hitler just a temporary inconvenience to an already on going plan? Or did they take the opportunity after WW2 to put it in motion? Is this the eternal struggle between Good and evil? We must be headed towards a repeat of the cycle

Ive never seen anything more terrifying than NYC nigger housing. The thought of being trapped inside a 40 floor zoo still haunts me.

>I predict the system will be abused and go bankrupt

That's certainly going to happen, but what I meant is that the communist roaches that currently occupies my fatherland wants to force fathers to stay home with their infants in an ever increasing level, contrary to the eternal laws of nature. The SJW infestation in America is going to pull off the same thing if government run family leave is introduced.

Not that guy but here's another redpill admission from a Jew:
archive.org/stream/AProgramForJewsAndHumanity/AProgramForJewsAndHumanity_djvu.txt

>Hitler's declaration that the Jewish consciousness is poison to the Aryan races is the deepest insight that the Western world has yet achieved in its own nature; and his capacity to realize this is the proof of his genius as well as the secret of his power and of the curious fascination which his personality exerts. One has only to attend to the form of the statement to see that it is not the practical power or wealth of the Jews that he fears, but the character of the Jewish mind. It is the Jewish consciousness which is the enemy, not an organized Jewish army, not even an insurrection of the Jews in Germany. It is the hidden penetration of the Jewish spirit into the Gentile mind that is the danger; and it is a danger because the "Aryan" mind cannot resist it, but must succumb. The task is to extirpate the influence of the Jewish consciousness upon the world. At all costs the leaven must be got out of the lump, or very soon the whole will be leavened, and the result will be the final end of the "Aryan" pagan tradition.
>Europe will be false to itself that it will create a universal communism, which will destroy blood and race as the basis of civilization, destroy the beauties and the heroisms of the struggle for power, deny the natural superiority of the white race, and of German in particular, and produce universal equality and brotherhood.

>he thinks the use of "jews" around here literally means all jews
How fucking new are you?

I hate this shit. I don't have kids. Overpopulation is putting a huge strain on the planet, so why am I forced to subsidize it?

Very few employers even do that, the vast majority of businesses would go bankrupt faster the government ever would if they tried having one.
>my fatherland wants to force fathers to stay home with their infants in an ever increasing level, contrary to the eternal laws of nature
>being a father is unnatural and bad
lol I bet you have a nigger dad and your mom is a blacked.com actress.

I'm glad, the producers and makers need to stop being lazy and pack up. The longer this charade goes on the worse it is for the whole nation.

Heavy stuff. Damn.

Californian here.

I'm jealous you even get told what your tax dollars are going towards.
All I get is a note from Jerry Brown every year that says "THANX SUKKER"

>>being a father is unnatural and bad

All children need fathers of course, but he should go to work while their mother takes care of them. Stay at home dads is jewish trickery.

>lol I bet you have a nigger dad and your mom is a blacked.com actress.

I am white as snow, Tyrone.

You are a "poor"

The answer will be no. Employers have a legal duty to withhold taxes or they can face penalties. Literally just go google NY FLI. You're a moron.

No one want's to hear it upstate ny
There are over 12 million people who live upstate and 8.5 million who live in nyc; upstate could easily wash out downstate politics but they don't
All upstate does is complain and not go out and protest, they don't write/call/email their congressmen, they don't attend town hall meetings, they vote for the same senators overwhelmingly over and over and over again, and they voted down the best chance at splitting as a state with the constitutional convention.
Start getting angry and ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING and maybe things will change

Wasn't this new payroll tax supposed to be paid solely by the employer? I wouldn't know since I work as an independent contractor.

"Employers may deduct the premium cost for the Paid Family Leave insurance policy from employees through a payroll deduction or choose to cover the cost themselves."

In my case, my employer simply shifted the burden to his employees.

>he wants women to be able to cheat on him with some shitskin rapefugee while he's wageslaving away cause he's never around enough for the kids

Why would any employer choose to cover the cost themselves? It's like the government is trying to make more NYers leave. And this whole mandatory paid family leave thing just makes it even less likely that businesses stay in the state.

>>some shitskin rapefugee
>implying there will be brown people left here after the revolution

Get the separation on the ballot. A majority of the NYC cucks would vote for it and congress would go for it because it would net 2 new Republican senators.

Split NY, IL, and California and isolate the Marxists.