Naruto The Animation Chronicle

Leaks from the book

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62644156
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62332471
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Guest artist sunahara wataru

Hiroyuki Yamashita must really like Rock Lee.

according to someone who has finished reading the novel:
Anime Ep 6 is basically Shino vs Boruto/Shikadai/Mitsuki. A mysterious man appeared at the end of this episode, likely to be Otsutsuki
Other trivial thingies include Class rep is orphan and Iruka is current headmaster.

>Class rep is orphan

POTTERY inbound?

>Class rep is orphan

She needs to be protected even more now.

>likely to be Otsutsuki

Maybe that's how Kawaki gets his curse mark.

Sumire is going to get the tragic background that would have made Tenten relevant to the story.

Who wouldn´t want to protect that smile?

This is cute.

>Class rep is orphan
Sumire visiting the Uzumakis when?

if I read correctly... it's THREE YEARS that Naruto hasn't been at Ichiraku?

whoa did his rasengan change color? this all for the upcoming episodes?

these articles are known to have often fucked up colors, but with the tag-line "Rasegan, burst!" it might mean that's Boruto's true Elemental Rasengan.... Fire, Lightning or Yang?

Might be an OVA announcement and it's just showing the correct Rasengan color from the manga. The Last also used the proper orange/yellow instead of the blue from the anime.

No, it say's he's been trying to win a 3yr eat for free ticket at ichiraku by eating nothing but cup noodles.

I prefer the idea everything wrong with Naruto was because Ichiraku withdrawal.

It's my headcanon so it's cannon!

Guess that unlimited ramen for life voucher he got earlier expired.

Didn't he get a coupon to eat there for free forever?

TenTen's funny faces would have been less effective if we had to empathize with her sad backstory.

it was just for unlimited naruto topping for ramen, he would still have to pay for the rest normally.

This Sakura is actually kinda cute

I've always thought Sakura's design was cute, it was just her personality thats shit.

I guess they're going by manga rules for this OVA.

Did Naruto ever fuck Shion?

That is kind of a shitty wedding present.

>Class rep is orphan
She was the Naruto the whole time. No wonder she's such a slut.

I mean, it makes sense. But how did an Ootsutsuki beat Momoshiki to the punch?

Yes.
what happens in Demon Country stays in Demon Country and they all agreed to never tell Hinata.

it's basically the most expensive gift Teuchi could give Naruto without going bankrupt

1. Kaguya

2. Hagoromo
3. Momoshiki (Kinshiki absorbed)
4. Naruto
5. Sasuke
6. Madara (Juubi absorbed)
7. Toneri (with Tenseigan)

8. Kinshiki
9. Obito (Juubi absorbed)
10. Hashirama

Accurate?

You tell me.

Eh, maybe. Naruto had twice as much chakra when he fought Momo as when he fought Kaguya, and Sasuke had perfect mastery over his Rinnegan. But neither of them could use ninjutsu, so it's tough to say. As far as what we saw in the manga, I'd say that's accurate.

Prostitution doujins when? Girl's gotta eat.

>new doujins
you can expect nothing but more Sunahara Wataru doujins with giant cow tits on everyone.

Source?

>Anime Ep 6 is basically Shino vs Boruto/Shikadai/Mitsuki.

Is that what this is about?

Yes. I'm guessing Shino gets possessed. If Boruto, Mitsuki and Shikadai together can snap him out of it, I guess he's still a bitch.

forgot pic

I approve of this.

One of these is not like the others.

Chouchou's looking slimmer in that bottom pic.

What is wrong with this picture?

I like ChouChou but it's strange that they are pushing her so hard when her parents were barely relevant in the original series.

Chouchou's breast size?

she got a good reaction from the Japanese readers.

Mitsuki's parent was a fucking villain and yet here he is, being MC's best buddy.
Children =/= parents.

And here people were assuming the entire academy arc was going to be over in six episodes and the gaiden was already coming just based on the title for ep 6.

Actually that's pretty accurate. She's a thicc girl.

Isn't that actually a good thing? They're letting the kid's popularity determine how much screentime they get, instead of assuming that because their parents were popular they'll be popular too.

But it is. That's where the novel ends, with a glimpse of the third Ootsutsuki villain and a climactic battle against Shino with Boruto and his two best friends from the academy.

>Mitsuki's parent was a fucking villain

Listen here you little shit. You take that back right now or I'll get the cyber-police in here.

It's mention you say Mitsuki because I actually going to ask why he was included in the inner circle in the ED.

Everyone else is related to the Konoha 11 and he is related to a (reformed?) major villain. He should be with Denki, Sumire, Namida, Wasabi, and Iwabe,

Is this like those 'when you see it, you'll shit brix' things? I don't see shit

Is the OVA set after the movie?

yes, since boruto learned rasengan

>no Itachi

Can't wait for her butterfly mode

>why he was included in the inner circle in the ED
Because he's important. And not an anime-only character.

Whats written on it?

>anime-only character

Denki has been in everything but the movie and the manga (though he is in the SD spinoff)

>top left corner
mama hinata about to discipline him

There is basically a never ending stream of Naruto doujins coming up every year since it ended.

Here's the catch; they're all basically either Naruhina or Sasusaku vanilla.

Is that a fucking shuriken-drone.

Has anyone uploaded the full chapter online yet?

This is fucking adorable, and I'm not even that much into Hinata.The only problem is that she's not taking the right stance and that slightly triggers the (fictional) martial arts fag in me.

>The only problem is that she's not taking the right stance and that slightly triggers the (fictional) martial arts fag in me
Really? Not the fact she's drawn as a fucking anthropomorphized cat?

It's a sharikan shooter.

>anthropomorphized cat?
Since when is this an excuse to replicate a fighting stance correctly?

Oh fuck it's this thing.

Different bone structure's a good place to start, probably.

As passive as she could be, I would NOT want to be in front of an actually mad Hinata

and I'm going to buy these
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62644156
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62332471

also don't forget the gay doujin
>still waiting for SaiIno doujin, missed the last SaiIno doujin, which is not on stock anymore

where you been you kraut demon?
you haven't been visiting the /vg/ thread for a while

The children must fug

>gay doujin
elabrote

Vanilla is my fetish so that's fine for me.

I lurk there
I don't buy them, but the fujomarket is huge
someone else actually bought the gay ones and scanned them on sadpanda
includes the typical SasuNaruSasu, BoruNaru and BoruSasu

oh my

>Different bone structure
Not to get pedantic, but cats have pretty much the exact same wrist structure that humans do, with the difference being in the fingers and connective tissue distribution (aside from the tenar structure of course).

Perhaps is better to show rather than tell, see pic related for comparison and notice how her rear arm has her wrist extended instead of dropped.

I don't understand how there isn't a single BoruSara doujin out there, but plenty of this gay shit.

What is wrong with Japan?

I think it needs more time

user, nobody else cares.

Fair enough. I can't remember when the first NaruHina doujin was made, but I guess it took a while.