BASED

BASED

Other urls found in this thread:

truthrevolt.org/news/flashback-jesse-jackson-praised-trumps-work-behalf-minorities
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

k

Why do lefty journos think they can speak on behalf of their nation. Very, very disrespectful.

Why would a foreigner think he has the right to say something like this. Fucking embarrassing. America voted him into office ffs.

Where is fucking New Zealand again?

As a kiwi this cunt doesn't speak for us, we are a majority conservative nation and everybody i know loves what trump does.

>new Zealand
more like Nu Zealand

And yet "the world" keeps trying to immigrate.
Until they actually mean what they say, those are merely virtue signaling libs.

This faggot doesn't speak for me. Sorry ameribros, we have an infestation of cucks that hasn't been dealt with.

Do the kikes run the media in NZ, kiwi-anons?

Yeah okay, these faggots legalised gay marriage before Aus, they were also the first to have a female prime minister

Wouldn't expect much from Nu Zealand anymore after that shit, my uncle is dating a white New Zealander and she was complaining that gay marriage wasn't legal here...

Fuck the lot of them, though for the good ones, defend your country while you still can bouys, because libbies don't give up easily.
What they lack in reproducing, they make up for in bringing in Africans and adopting others

How about you choke on shit, you righty cuntbucket?

>Trump personifies everything the rest of the world despises about America
And here we see the number 1 reason for voting for him, forever.

Because you are as dumb as a bag of goat shit?

Yes, when I was in NZ I remember seeing on TV that males were often ridiculed for always "not thinking" and are portrayed in "anti violence" advertisements as abusive

>El Salvador

Let's talk when over half of your country is not mass immigrating to the U.S., in a drug cartel, or incarcerated.

Nice one, meme flag. Nice.

How about you sheep shaggers go back to drinking tea with hobbits and worry about your own fucking country. Don't you have your own natives to feel guilt over?

Get off my board ya little soy toy

lol. /thread

New Zealand is like Germany-lite. Full of shallow, capitalist hipsters that unironically wear berets, swim in degeneracy and then attack anyone whom dears base their opinions on reality.

What a coincidence, those are all the things Americans loves about America:
superiority, capitalism, patriotism, brashness on an epic scale.

Literally who? No one gives any fucks about some sheep-fuckers opinion. Period.

Holy shit

>Paul Thomas
>some faggot journalist
cool story bro

>El Salvador
For how many cents did you sell yourself?

what the hell?

>leftist faggots think they can speak for a country they despise

This is what I'm curious about. Here in Aus, I'm never quite sure if Jews have direct ownership and control of our MSM or if our MSM cucks are just aping the Jew owned and controlled American MSM.

Title on the pic should be " A New Zealander's cucked views on Donald Trump. This guy is a fucking disgrace Sad!

Obviously the typical New Zealander doesn’t like Trump because he’s a challenge to mother China. Shithole Riced Nation.

>some guy says a thing
BASED

Yeah. We really should start acting how they want us to.

(((new zealand herald)))

Tell me about El Salvador???

for the most part, yes.

yes

There are no jews in new zealand.

Only samoans and chinese.

And bogans.

>occupy democrats
>foreigner’s opinion
>ever

These are my favorite. We should do more of these false flags.

I smiled user. It's good. Anyone got fake twitter accounts to spread this around black twitter or something?

Open up your borders New Zealand.

>a New Zealander's view

Stopped reading.

sage

It's one thing to lie like the journalist but it's another to speel that bullshit you just wrote

The media is controles by US investment banks mainly

There are way too many leftist faggots in this country.

NZH is the most Luggen of Luggenpresse. Top tier click-bait, buzzfeed style cancer. Most kiwi's are racist as fuck once you get them talking.

So kikes then.

>New Zealand
>Doesn't like casual racism

555-oh-come-on-now.jpg

Just because I'm bored

>Casual racism
Mexican is not a race. Muslim is not a race. Beyond that any statements he has made towards any race have been neutral, or positive and towards struggling minorities statements he has made are usually benevolent.
>Crass materialism
Bloo-hoo he has money and likes things that you don't think are refined
>Relentless self-aggrandizement
You could say this about most people who go into politics, part of the job is making sure that your constituents know who you are, what you've done, and what you're planning to do
>Vulgarity of an epic scale
Who cares
>Monumentally unqualified
See, you could actually debate this if you didn't waste all of your time talking about all of this other erroneous and irrelevant bullshit.

Basically yes

New Zealand, where men are men and the sheeps are scared

All these bullshit lies on what an "American" is, what the fuck do you lefty faggots think an American is? What makes an American exclusive to other people? You seem to think were just Europeans woth a different accent. Identity includes everything you are NOT as much as what you are.

So you're back already to your shithole?

One allegedly hated the kikes and the other one begs for the kikes cum.
Fucking gay.

>t. inbred farmboy from outside Levin

Americans are like you, in that we know about as much about your country as you do about ours. We're a big country, and Trump is a Yankee with working class accent and attitude. That working class is very different from working class in Texas/ Georgia/ California.

You think your an expert on American culture while you've been assimilated by our media, from Broadway to Hollywood. Your idea of USA culture is about as accurate as Hollywood's depiction of the deep South.

As far as casual racism, fuck words and look to actions: truthrevolt.org/news/flashback-jesse-jackson-praised-trumps-work-behalf-minorities

>guy from a shithole country posts an article written by a virtue-signaling leftist

Can you imagine if we could somehow just press a button and suddenly make all self-hating, liberal whites change their mind and start fighting for their own kind?
Can you even fucking imagine how warp-speed quickly we would leave every other race in the dust?
I mean, we're top of the heap as it is, but certain asian societies are definitely nipping at our heels. But they're only able to keep up because they don't give a single fuck about brown people in shithole countries. Asian cultures are self-contained and protective as fuck, and god bless them for it.
Meanwhile, the white race has all these dick-riding faggot liberals who do everything in their power to destroy their own kind -- demonizing the magnificent cultures and countries they've built, while trying to prop up every race but their own.

I don't really have anything against blacks, hispanics, asians or anyone for that matter -- except muslims (fuck those goat-raping pieces of shit).
But even as much as I dislike muslims, I can at least respect that they fight to serve their own interests. I dislike them, but I respect their instinct for self-preservation and self-presevation.

But I FUCKING HATE white liberals.
Our enemies that attack us from without wouldn't mean shit if not for the enemies hellbent on destroying us from within.

FUCK! We'd have fucking colonized Mars by now.

>The media is controles by US investment banks mainly
aka jews

>make all self-hating, liberal whites change their mind and start fighting for their own kind?
> we would leave every other race in the dust?
>We
>American
LOL!

YAHOO MUTHFUCKAS! THIS SHIT IS ALL OURS AND WE ARE RIDING IT TO THE MUTHFUCKING STARS! HEAR ME? TO THE MUTHAFUCKING STARS!

>>We
>>American

Believe it or not, I'm one of the few remaining.

I have no doubts

I look more like Fred in that picture, just older and less Chad-like.

This guy is a bedwetter and the Herald is a piece of shit that makes the WaPo look good.