How do we fix niggers?

How do we fix niggers?

with bullets

Send them all to hell, hot.

Return their grey matter to ambient pressure through high velocity lead

/thread

this

Take much handouts away. Take them back to the 1920s when they were actually doing shit.

zyklon b is the best and fastest solution to shitholers and shitholer enablers
you could deprot them back to their shitholes, but they will probably try and take a massive dump before leaving, thus turning your hole into a shithole
to clean a shithole properly you must first use zyklon b on shithole enablers, once shithole enablers have been cleansed, then shitholers themselves may be cleansed, also with zyklon b

zyklon b is truelly a miracle product, invented to exclusively deal with shitholers and shitholer enablers
zyklon b reliably cleaning out shitholes since 1939, accept no substitute

Fpbp

Bullets that you don't have, europoor.

FPBP

Take that whitey

first post trips post, no reason to further bump thread

BOONK GANG WHOLE LOTTA GANG SHIT

fucking mutt, everytime.

>niggers even existing in North America

How do we fix Whites? Sort your fucking perspective out. Once Whitey isn't a fucking bitch beta hiding and he tells every monkey what the deal is, then you won't be making these threads.

Isnt this just another day in SA?

he fight capitalism

>get angry about being called monkeys
>act like monkeys

Whole lotta gang shit.

Fix the black family

genocide

I wish he had bullets and guns to shoot them with.

>fix them

They aren't broken. This is just how they are. You have the same mentality as liberals and civilizing the savage but it's fucking retarded. They don't belong in the western world and they should go back to Africa. Wiggers can go with them too. The smart blacks can be the ruling class over the Gucci Mane tier blacks. I honestly believe they would be happier.

You can’t fix what is already broken to begin with

>we
>fix niggers
What makes you think it's the White race's duty to fix niggers?

Why the fuck do you even want to fix niggers? Are you suggesting that you actually care for niggers?

>1 post by this ID
You're more than likely a hit and run, forum sliding shill meant to distract us from other issues and talking about retarded topics such as yours.

FPBP

Aaaand /thread

Genocide.

got the ballsack sweaty for a second

We don’t. We ship them back to their origin country.

Top jej
On a serious note they just need to be shipped back to Africa. You can't be racist if your society is homogeneous.

trips of truth

.fpbp and checked

A dose consisting of 40grains-280grains depending on the dosage rate

Dosages as high as 2800fps only require 40 grains, while dosages as low as 1200fps REQUIRE 280grains

i do actually
it's not that hard all you need is to join a sporting club and you can buy bolt action rifles and hunting shotguns and handgun/semi auto rifles after 6 months

nice

The police need to start beating blacks again.

to understand what we can do to fix them we must first understand what the functional impairment is. according to various charts i have found in my research on the subject matter negroids have sickly green humors most of the time. this indicates that it is not malnutrition or a evil miasma that plagues the negroid

so what is it? to know this we must dig deeper. a mixture of essence of mercury and lead sugar seems to make them ill when ingested this indicates that the lungs are functioning properly to act as billows for the furnace that is the heart and the food is being properly burned in the stomach and vomiting indicates the essence of mercury cannot be infused in the negroid body as we all know silver is to noble of a metal for them to even touch for extended periods of time as it always results in their death by hanging

so with these ruled out we have to use the process of elimination and produce a hypothesis as to whats happening to understand what we can do. its got to be brain worms. the poor negroids are afflicted with a parasitic infestation that can only be fixed with a gun shot to the head

Saged and reported. Make Sup Forums great again.

This confirms blacks are fixing blacks all by themselves. We just need to stop arresting them unless they cause crime outside their hoods.

By inserting a 5.56x45mm 4 gram bullet into their cranium at 945 m/s, mullattos too.

Make them go somewhere else.

send them back to africa. Leave them to themselves with zero aid. fixed!

facebook raider spotted.

I love how its always americans who use this meme. You know this applies to you to right?

the idea that whites have an obligation to fix niggers is pure kikery
the only obligation we have is to protect our own from the scourge by trying to warn our own to the dangers and protect them from it
ideal situation would be we keep separate and see what happens
we all know what will occur

>How do we fix Whites?

>fix

With a drill

I got a genetic test and I am 99.9% European and

Genocide.

Ideally, get the ones outside Africa there, in a more or less polite but firm way, incentives if they go voluntarily, force if they don't. Once there they would without a doubt fight with the locals, we only would have to pick off the survivors.
After that it's Lebensraum time. Still have to figure how to keep the Chinese out of it.

Send them back.

And these replies are exactly what spawned the meme in the first place. Bravo

Bloody kaffirs

This webm is exactly why niggers will never amount to anything. the American nigger has zero idea of how to create wealth for himself. This chimp illustrates this by showing his complete and utter lack of respect for money. Go to any Hispanic neighborhhood and you'll see hispanic owned businesses, homeownership, industry. They achieved all this in a few decades and without entitlements. Niggers are the Democrats slaves. Fuck em.

#1 Make wearing your pants below your ass ILLEGAL.

Nice trips

Was thinking the same for why they have little to no net worth. Mexicans aren't any better though.

[Ooking intensifies]

so he dropped like...... $40, and he expects everyone to crawl at his feet to pick it up ? lol no

Cleaning up after niggers is an industry that provides jobs for White people.

based napoleon

Honestly, I'm jealous of Niggers. Since they are completely devoid of shame and social awareness, They have mental freedom to express themselves such a primal unadulterated manner that I can't even fathom.

It's beautiful.

Mother of niglets, ruiner of forums, ally of thots, smasher of traditions, blocker of Facebook.

She is the unwed.

Lol is the Crusader a nigger? Leaving his wife and kids like that is pretty low

Fix? You mean purge, right?

This.

This is why liberals love niggers. They're jealous of the lack of awareness and responsibilities. This also explains why they want communism. To control the animals by putting them in cages, after letting them run wild and free for a time.

Truly the caged baboon must feel free escaping the cage and wandering into the new enclosure. They just don't want to realize it's only a slightly different cage. But if they try to escape, the chances of death increase.

the russians say

"Гopбaтoгo мoгилa иcпpaвит"

Only grave will cure the hunchback

They are fucking disgusting...

You look at their faces every time, no matter how smart they are, whenever they chimp they always make that face, you see it?

That fucking snarl face, the one where they tilt their head back, squint their eyes, spread their legs and start walking like a retard, then they open their mouth real wide, Christ...
They usually do it when they're bragging about something, showing off money, or trying to fight someone

The same way you fix a cat or dog.

BOONK GANG WHOLE LOTTA GANG SHIT YOU KNOW IM SAYING!!!

>[Post a Reply]
Elasticators.

AYO HOL UP, U BE SAIYN

with a pair of scissors I guess.

HOW DO WE FIX NIGGERS?

OPTION 1:

OPTION 2:

Option 2. And that's it, 2 options.

THIS ISN'T ROCKET SURGERY.

What better way to prove you're not a monkey than by acting like a monkey.

Good job, monkey.

Racism will always stay, just send all the blacks to Liberia so they'll be free.

For those who didn't know, Liberia is a country founded by freed slaves from white countries

cutting off all welfare and affirmative action followed by right wing death squads

Aquafresh nailed it.

sad your japan gonna get blacked thread got gassed by the kikes. Apparently posting politically incorrect topics is not allowed on the politically incorrect board.

do you have a link to the full vid?

Most of the heroes in DD are niggers/women.

I bet he picked his ones after.

no, i prefer highlight reels.

trips is the truth

fucking animals. don't like seeing women, regardless of their race, facing that much fear and panic. is this brazil? context?

i hate mozzi swarms. these niggers are doing gods work

>A FUCKING HAPA

100% European, and