So, spoonfeed me on this faggot's views on CP. Does he actually support legitimizing actual CP? As in...

So, spoonfeed me on this faggot's views on CP. Does he actually support legitimizing actual CP? As in, literal toddlers up to 10 year olds? Or is this a case of 15-17 year olds being fine and retards equating teenagers with children again?

get a life

I don't know who that faggy douchebag is, but when they catch a teenager sending nudes to someone they should throw their father in jail.

I don't pay attention to E-celeb shitposting, but CP shouldn't be illegal to own.

Production, Distribution, Solicitation or Conspiracy to produce or distribute CP are the only legitimate crimes. Some sad mentally ill guy trying to suppress his demons isn't hurting anyone.

Oh good another Destiny shill with a meme flag. Awesome.

Stephen Bonnel has referred to certain CP as being "ethical"

I can see some being ethical. I don't consider pubescent or post-pubescent teens as CP.

Stpeach >>>> destiny

Thoughts?

Wow that makes incredibly good sense, good job on that flawless rationale!

Who gives a shit what some retard on the internet says. Post again when he is a Congressman publicly pushing for a change in law.

He supports the idea that maybe pedophiles could be prevented from abusing real kids with "legalized" CP. The victims, that are now adults, featured in the CP would get paid for permission to use the CP they were in.

We have this thread EVERYDAY.
Stop shitposting about yourself DESTINY.
YOU are not fun, go post your garbage content somewhere else you mega KEK.

hes really good at debating , or our alt right faggots are really bad at debating.

Alright, but what kind of """CP""" are we talking about? Because as far as I'm concerned, it's legitimate to legalize """CP""" of 15 to 17 year olds since that's already the age of consent in most civilized countries to begin with

He's rational. Unfortunately about 80% of the people that has been in a debate with him happen to be complete retards.

That is dumb as shit. Creating a market for real CP would just create an incentive more production of CP.

Rather we should legalize virtual CP and child like sex dolls. That would give sick pedos an outlet that has absolutely no impact on the health and well-being of real children.

He needs fucking offing then.

Le Starcraft manlet

>This

Its gotta be that fucking manlet himself behind these posts. He barely gets any views, like less than The Young Turks. At least Chenk is fun to make fun of. Sigh

>SAGE

Gore should be illegal too. Watching gore creates a market for it and you never know which sick fucks might act out their fantasies.

Stop.

Reminder to sage non relevant eceleb threads.

anyone is better than tiny

tiny is a fag who makes terrible, cringe-inducing videos about topics he doesn't understand, and his brainlet followers WHO PAY HIM TO TALK TO HIM LOL HOW FUCKING PATHETIC CAN YOU BE??? lap that stupid shit up because they're dumb as bricks

whore vs brainlet
i guess ill go with the whore

Yeah, production of CP is going to be legalized. You're a really smart one, sweetie.

Not an argument.

you literally can't argue against this

this is my favourite thing about Destiny
day in, day out he proclaims that all he wants to know is the real hard truth
but in all his debates he sets all that aside just to win the debate using all fallacies known to man

Destiny would say that only CP produced before say, 1999 would ever be eligible to be used in such a way, and this would be a hard line.

See remove distribution as a crime concerning gore.
I don't see why not.