Missile Launch in Coconutville

>THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>moment passes
>JK LOL

WUT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
Will anyone go to jail for this??????

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-navy-shoots-down-medium-range-missile-hawaii-test-n797326
youtube.com/watch?v=n9D6GNzpmkM
twitter.com/jamieleecurtis/status/952275076346388481
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't know what happened.
You just know what they publicly said.

>failed false flag
>Will (((anyone))) go to jail for this
no

We’re so fucked

They intercepted the missile over the Mariana trench

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-navy-shoots-down-medium-range-missile-hawaii-test-n797326

Source?

>August 30, 2017
Yup flag checks out haha stupid fucking amerimutts

Go with God bruh.

>we have a button on some desk that puts out an ems with this wording just laying around and someone pushed it

This is basically the excuse I've been hearing today

Take a peak at the dudes in charge of the Emergency warning system , ALL Obama hold overs .
Either trying to make Trump look bad
OR
Actually trying to START a real war thinking Trumps trigger happy and would launch in verified.
Some bunch of people need "YOUR FIRED" by tonight

Memeflags are cancer

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Godwilling, this will backfire sufficiently for traitors to hang and the whole shitcake to get unmasked.

please tell me, nordcuck, how do your parentheses add any fucking meaning to what you say?

How long does it take for a missile to get from North Korea to Hawaii? 38 minutes? Coincidence?

>t. butt hurt (((user)))

Either
>this is a PSYOP/false alarm meant to create alarm and paranoia about Trump's behavior being dangerous to US security
OR
>the norks actually fired an ICBM, it got splashed, and we don't want panic
It's one of those two.

It's almost as if they were trying to distract people from something, like, say, the massive bribery indictments handed down for the Clinton / Uranium One scandal about to unfold.

no, you are a child who feels the urge to boast his newly picked up language to your fellow illiterate faggot friends. I didn't want to say this, but it's pure virtue signalling. Form coherent sentences, shit-for-brains.

kek

No, govt employees are rarely held accountable

It’s shit posting. Relax, take a (((chill pill)))

I caught the very tail end of the Hawaii govenor running damage control in a press conference. Only thing of relevance I heard was he said there was a screen after you push “the button” to confirm you indeed wanted to send the alert and some jackass hit ok anyway. The whole thing reeked of really strange damage control, not unlike the whole LV happening. There’s probably more than a few gems in the press conference but I only saw the very end.

No, fuck your chill pills and this stupid culture of irony.

or, people in government are grossly incompetent and let a memetard millennail have access to this warning system without oversight and the gov is scrambling to cover it up out of embarassment because the prick had top secret access to everything

There is no weapon able to intercept a missile midflight there

Let's go down the possible scenarios

1. Nuke was actually fired and we shot it down
>US government is intentionally lying to avoid WW3 because they are fearful they might lose

2. Nuke was fired in our direction and diverted at the last second by the group who fired it
>US government is intentionally lying to avoid WW3 because they are fearful they might lose

3. No nuke was fired, it was a drill by the government to test our preparedness
>We are so unprepared nobody knew what to do
>The government cried wolf, no one will believe them next time, people will die

4. No nuke was fired, it was a falseflag psyops by domestic traitors
>A psyops of crying wolf
>They are trying to turn people against Trump
>We have traitors so entrenched in the government that shit like this happens

5. No nuke was fired, our EMBS was hacked
>We are so incompetent that foreign governments can send an entire state into a frenzy at the drop of a hat

Either way you look at it, it's not good for the US. It really shows how absolutely fucked we are.

>screencapping deranged boomer posts
Why not just post a picture of BBC that gets the same message across but is at least enjoyable?

that the public knows of

guys....what if this is cover for something else big going on today...

governor

This. You don't "accidentally" send out a message like this, it's not some big red cartoon button that someone set their coffee mug down on. Something happened but we'll probably never know what.

Could be.

Few sources are now claiming that a U.S navy ship took down a missile within a few thousand km of Hawaii. They are testing the debris for radiation now to see if it was real or just an out of control test with no warhead.

>Hawaii
>Democrats
>minorities

What a surprise

some nigger affirmative action hire dropped his crackpipe on the doomsday button.

What are the chances that they were actually able to shoot the missile down but are keeping it hush so people don't chimp out? I'm scared lads

38 min before a correction though... wtf? That’s a long fucking time to let ppl think they’re getting nuked.

6. It was a mistake
How can you miss the most obvious and likely one dumbfuck?

Now when NK does send the missiles, no one will believe the warning

Apologise!

I’m choosing to believe this.

Actually, it really is that simple. The system we had in my state here you'd simply select which counties you wanted it to be broadcast in and what the message said, and press ok twice. I was promoted in 2016 but that's how it was then.

Surely there's more possible scenarios.

>rent free
Wew.

Msnbc is showing video of the ems room in Hawaii that they took YESTERDAY!!! What are the odds?

>DISAVOWWWWWWWWWW
>two SCOOPS

REEEEEE

>people left their homes to head for different buildings
Do people not understand how nuclear weapons work? I would spend my last moments talking to my family, not running around shrieking in terror and putting my kids in the sewer.

You're stupid then, because not everywhere is in the red or even yellow zone and for the majority of the population nuclear war is survivable.

>fearful they might lose

The only winning move is not to play

So is this the fucking Hawaii gov fucking with the Trump admin trying to get them to do something stupid?

Lies.

I heard the USAF stopped posting derail, divert, and distract threads/posts and that the operation moved to Canada. Who are you, leaf, and what are you hiding?

Remember the time Japan dropped a bomb in Oregon around WW2?
Probably not, since the government covered it up to prevent panic and keep the Japanese in the dark so they didn't know they got us

So a hotel will withstand a direct nuclear strike?
>a leaf
Ah, you got me.

Yes, Msnbc was there yesterday filming the very ems room from which the false warning was issued today. Wow, just wow.

Fucking (((shitholer)))

distract from what? the ninth black thread in a row?

Are you some type of retard?

You have no idea where the blast will be centered and the basement may damn well be survivable. Duck and cover and all that shit was NOT stupid. There were ranges where every one of those procedures would be beneficial to someone.

You don't know where ground zero is so the smart thing to do is take the best precautions possible because they might actually matter.

No but the edges could potentially be okay. It highly depends on the blast radius, blast force radius, the radiation radius, and even how far you can go underground. Nuke scenarios are survivable, but not in any of the radius limits that will kill you.

>No, govt employees are rarely held accountable

rarely implies ever, name one instance.

Someone needs to squeal and someone needs to go to prison for this. Obama's butt buddies need to know what rape feels like on the other end.

Remember to buy fallout 4 to be prepared user!

I'm talking about the thousands of people who were OUTSIDE, UNSHELTERED, YOU STUPID FUCKING LEAF

The leaf is right.

thanks for that info user

I like finding out weird shit they don't teach us

props to u

I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

youtube.com/watch?v=n9D6GNzpmkM

THREAD THEME

AND? They should get shelter or cover behind something. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHERE THE BLAST IS. At 10km or whatever depending on yield and altitude standing up vs hiding behind a wall could be the difference between burns and nothing. Nukes have ranges and at certain ranges even basic precautions can reduce injury.

You're one dense motherfucker.

UR right, it's a possibility, but can you name ONE? Whatever could it be?

So according to you, when you don't know when or where this missile will land, your best course of action is to leave the shelter you have, running around outside screaming and looking for something better?

Wait, are your saying a fucking leaf dropped from a tree?
Damn, we are doomed.

>someone has hacked and compromised the American domestic warning system
I have no face for how panicked I legit am

deportations in Euroville is my only theory/Someone got caught red handed

If you knew there was a fallout shelter right next door or some other hardened facility. No you don't run outside for no reason that would be stupid. That's obviously stupid.

No hack. This is was the Hawaiian government up to no good. They're all Obama loyalists to the death.

Fucking newfag

Cause there’s no fucking way it was a mistake, that’s not like bumping the “reply” or “send text” on your phone. There is protocol that goes into making the decision to release a signal that a nuck is heading for a U.S. state. Try harder shill.

this

blue to the bone

So are there any actual journalists out there asking the government how this system works?

There were emergency SMS messages, and emergency messages on screen with a very specific message.

Here in Australia recently we had SMS alerts issued as a warning for potential floods, and there were individuals who had to authorise this message and it had to be manually crafted by someone.

It doesn't seem reasonable that it's a fully automated system - so does the media even ask questions like this?

It's almost being reported as a human interest story.

According to Jamie Lee Curtis this was all Trumps fault.

twitter.com/jamieleecurtis/status/952275076346388481

>6. It was a mistake
>>We are so unprepared nobody knew what to do
>>We are so incompetent that idiots can send an entire state into a frenzy at the drop of a hat

that's even worse

Can't be a mistake. The US Navy would have had to send something. This was malicious.

Far worse.

The specific shit about the missile detection means its not a mistake, there is NO question this was deliberate.

at least someone had fun with it

>WUT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
someone fucked up and sent out the message by accident. there's absolutely no evidence that it was anything more than that

stop shitting up the board

>spread excuse that it was a shiny red button
>point out how stupid government has to be to put alerts on buttons that can be pushed easily
>people get mad, ask for change
>government in deeper shit than it would be if it just told the truth

Fuck that noise. An accidental message doesn't include specifics about the US Navy reporting a launch.

ka-wink!

>stop shitting up the board

stop projecting shill

This.

Psyop to check public reaction? Or to turn up the PR heat on Trump?