CANADA YES! Trudeau tweets invitation to people from shithole countries hahaha

Trudeau is getting ready to take all the TPS shitfugees from shithole countries and give them free cash nonstop, 60k haitians, 280k nicaruaguans, 200k salvadorans, and he already has emergency teams on the ground in Rohingya to see how quickly they can bring them to Canada LMFAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

unlike dumb burgers and biggest turd in the shithole Drumpf, Canada will become a superpower due to them attracting intelligent workers with different thinking to boost their economy.

We'll be full of doctors and engineers. Doesn't seem so bad.

When he retires, he'll write a book: How to Ruin a Country in One Term.

Kek

>We'll be full of doctors and engineers. Doesn't seem so bad.
Please take em leaf bro

>retarded third world jungle people
>intelligent workers

>First with fire
>Then give your countries money to Hillary
>Next take all degenerates America doesn't want
>Final step take it up the ass in NAFTA negotiations

KEK

>but white south africans can fuck off and die

We're going to have to build a second wall, aren't we?

ahahahaha

Canada is fast turning into a 3rd world country;

G-guys can I come to canada?

Like the second Holocaust, you firstly need for the first to happen.

Fake and gay

Can I take your place in Iceland?

nono that's Sweden

canada is slowly turning in a 3rd world

im pretty sure america will become a 3rd world much faster than canada

from haiti and el salvador? are we talking about the same countries?

trump will have to campaign on building a northern wall for his second term to protect it from the shithole canada is intent on becoming

You really are gonna need two walls

says the shithole flag poster

Based Canada. Thank you for taking in everybody. Canada is for everyone!!!

Udderly disgraceful.

>Leftists: Let's import 1 million shitskins
>Rightwingers: look at how these people are leeching of the system and turning parts of our country into crime ridden shitholes
>Leftists: look at these 10 shitskins who are successfull and contribute to society -> checkmate, immigration justified
As I have said many times before, immigration from 3rd world shitholes only benefit governments and corporations. More wellfare leeching voting fodder for politicians and lower wages + more mindless consumers for corporations.

Build the northern wall

JUST another day being a leaf

>shit hole
Hilarious that this is now a new standard of sorts

says the leaf

need a wall on the nothern border too asap.

Canada eternally self-BTFO.

Can't wait until Trump revokes citizenship from all black people. Canada will take them all with open arms!

Good. But we're going to need another wall, in the north.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI

This is fake

FAGGOT

good
Canada can have them
everyone is happy

Fukkin kek. You're all right judenbro

t. american

TWO WALLS

Fucking Canada

Do you North Americans actually have any plans? At even a cursory glance, it's rather obvious your nations are fucked beyond repair. These are not place to raise your future generations in.

Europe is still a toss-up, but North Americas future is without a doubt sealed.

>We'll be full of doctors and engineers

you are delusional

Awesome! Justin is really working out for us.

my god, why are these politicians so cringey. god damn it hurts.

t. dane

>not even a real tweet

Haha ... Poland is 97% Polish and 99% white.

Poles can be criticized for many things, but they're based country.

Are you jelous Mohammed?

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

>im pretty sure america will become a 3rd world much faster than canada

We hire dancing niggers from Africa to fight our forest fires.

This is the only war Canada is winning.

Troll leftists by telling them they're bigots if they don't go to Hati for vacation

>be Justin Castro
>mock American immigration policy for being racist and too restrictive
>virtue signal by inviting shitholistanis to immigrate to Canada
>reject all applications from shitholistanis

but Canada, you are the shithole country

>Said cunt with a meme flag of meme country

>TFW our alpha Chad President is subtly baiting Canada's cuck PM into taking-in all our undesirables.

Let's send them all our "dreamers", Canada YES!!

Fuck

t. Australian

> Canada will become a superpower due to them attracting intelligent workers
Gain strength from the cowards who fled their own countries because they didnt want to help there and did such a great job.

Send us all your college graduates

>"Mexican intellectuals"

Fake news. Canada is paying for online ads in the US to target TPSers to warn them they'll get deported if they come to Canada

gratz canada for being so tolerant

You either take all of them or none of them; they're a package deal. We'll throw in all the anchor babies as a bonus.

Please all Shitholers listen to Trudeau you do NOT WANT to come to America. We are an evil NAzi empire that eats PoC children PLEASE DO NOT COME HERE TRUST ME

fake news!

kek
this meme will never get old

Wait, why the fuck does South Vietnam have its own flag? I thought you don't exist anymore?

Just fucking end it please. Our suffering knows no end

i actually wonder if trudeau or anyone in the canadian government realizes that canada's continued existence depends on the USA's status as a global superpower. they are so insulated from the impact of their bad decisions by virtue of the massive wealth that trickles over the US/CA border, and the proximity of the US armed forces ensures they will never be attacked even if they themselves couldn't fend off any invasion.

basically what i'm wondering is whether or not they constantly do things like this out of legitimate spite, ingratitude and stupidity or if they are just another arm of the soros empire. trudeau seems like he legitimately believes the things he says which makes me think it's the former.

Some people used to complain about immigrants before...

Most of the immigrants to Canada in the past have had a drive to succeed in Canada.

... We are now a nation led by retarded liberals welcoming parasites looking for handouts into our midst.

People are supposedly proud about this.

I'll take all the college graduates you have thanks

Canada is literally a Section 8 house next to a McMansion. They get the benefits of living in a good neighborhood without actually paying.

That's what happens when you elect a fag school teacher or whatever the fuck he was to lead your country cause dude weed

Fine, but you just get all the Women's and Latino Studies majors.

that wall around canada is looking like its need more and more

kill that thing with fire!! ugh NO nO No

>Meme flag

>Europe is still a toss up
Nope, you're fucked too.

My sides. How will Canada ever recover?
Sure... import a bunch of people who couldn't collectively get their shit together, and somehow they will just become intelligent and have their shit together. I'm sure it will work out really well for you snow niggers. HAHAHA

Canada is going to sink itself trying to one up trump. He could ban pedophiles and Justin would invite them to Canada just to spite him.

No one is. Trudeau is massively unpopular and lost his mandate to lead by being the first PM to break the law.

The Liberal party is dead next election, they'll be vote split out the ass.

We're going need 2 walls

DID HE JUST ASSUME THEIR SHITHOLES???!!!

>10 D chess

>Trudeau is massively unpopular

You are delusional. Seriously. Delusional.

Yeah it's real funny. I wasn't laughing when Obama was fucking you over for two terms dickhead. Globalists shitheads are destroying my country and god willing this piece of human trash is put in the political garbage disposal next election.

This. First Chile invites the garbage people and now Canuckistan's opening it's asshole to them too.

Trump is actually showing some intelligence with this one. We're already up to our necks in beaners. We don't need the extra trash.

His approval rating is in the absolute toilet.

If you think the motherfucker who got officially nailed for ethics violations and CRIMES by a neutral committee and gave a terrorist millions has any chance in 2019 you're high. He's over, he's just fucking up what he can for daddy Soros before he's gone.

And? Canada can't even replace its aging population, it literally needs immigration. These are doctors and engineers that add to Canada's diverse environment. These refugees need a place to go, Canada needs immigration to survive. Its literally a win-win.

Trudeau will sell out our country to China once Trump pulls out of NAFTA.

I am so fucking tired of Trudeau. I just want him to stop talking.

Yeah more people on welfare committing crimes will surely support an aging population.

fucking lol

sorry Canada

It defaults to the old Canada US trade agreement. The real concern is the TPP which allows unlimited labour from Mexico. The treaty is treason.

Too cute.

how the fuck did trump manage to get the world to name shitholes?are they really this stupid?

Affirmative action shit skin retards with sub 90 IQ's. How can people be so fucking stupid?

70% of illegal TPS border hoppers have their claims approved.

Canada's immigration minister is also a Somali citizen and Muslim

We don't hate you Leaf. We want to help.

But no- fuck off, we're full.