BREAKING: Trey Gowdy steps down from house ethics committee

Does this mean no more Hillary for prison?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/01/13/trey-gowdy-resigns-from-house-ethics-committee-amid-tumultuous-tenure/
youtube.com/watch?v=8AzN1vTLGB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well boys it's over.

it means the work is done

No loss.

He's been there a while and done literally nothing. He's a showboating faggot.

more like trey GOYdy am I right fellow goyim?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA
Trumpcucks BTFO

He is effective and from what I hear is a mole against Trump

Rowdy Gowdy is taking his work to the streets.

>House Ethics Committee

>Ethics Committee

Who gives a fuck? Gives him more time to work on shit that actually matters in the House.

This guy was always a grandstanding douche and he always sticks up for Mueller. He's a deep state front guy I bet.

>He is a phony which is why you have shills breaking news about him

What could have been Trey. SAD!

I think Trump will give most offers, take it or go to jail with the rest.

He'll be back.

Oh no...who will grandstand on camera and then do literally nothing about ethics violations now?

If Trey Gowdy was going to try to bring Hillary to justice on his own, it was never going to happen; if Hillary is going to be brought to justice, it will happen no matter where Trey Gowdy happens to be.

>What could have been Trey. SAD!

Ethics committee was to be disbanded anyway but cucks saved it just in time a few months ago. Only has a few members and they rarely if ever even meet (or do anything).

Trump wants it disbanded completely and it'll probably happen. Trey is needed on far more important House matters, like Dem scandals......

Keep dreaming drumpftards Cheeto is going to prison for treason

This. Nothing has ever come from his grand standing. Smart guy but ineffective.

He is THE example of "all talk, no action"

Good to hear

this.

Hopefully a senator of color takes his place. "Ethics Committee" is currently a misnomer given our current president is a white supremacist. I weep for the future.

>His new position as Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee prompted the resignation

so hes now in a more powerful position, and this is a bad thing hmmm

Drumpf is going to jail any day now

he was controlled opposition anyway

Or maybe, you dim niggers, he’s headed toward AG?

>Oh no...who will grandstand on camera and then do literally nothing about ethics violations now?

lol you understand this is only A COMMITTEE for giving out wristslaps for sexual misconduct?

It means nothing.

This. Plus his comments about Comey are irredeemable given what we know now.

>No loss.

But he's just been promoted to the top job of leading the House Oversight Committee you dumb tard.

He's been leading 4 comittees (a record in congress) and he had to ditch a shitty one to take the top job. You dumbfucks don't even understand the basics of your own government.

we understand ineffective. And FAILURE.
That's why we get Trey. He's been both.

>This. Plus his comments about Comey are irredeemable given what we know now.
And Muller.

To the witness: YOUR FUCKING AGENTS WERE BIASED AND SHIT

To the Press later: Well, I totally trust our agents

He's a douche of the first order.

You hating faggots say what you want about Gowdy, but he's a better man than any of you niggers in this thread. In 2009, Ricky Lee Blackwell shot the 8 year old daughter of his ex wifes boyfriend to death, her name was Brooke Center. He ran like a pussy into the woods, and shot himself in the side in a pathetic suicide attempt. Trey Gowdy went to the hospital, waited there for hours for that faggot to get out of surgery, and handed him a death warrant once he woke up. Trey Gowdy is more of a man than you faggots will ever be.

What do you want him to do?

just a test

His job? Let's start there.

He should have issued summons, contempts, and requested info. Instead of just giving a 5 minute speech to the AAG, and then telling the press that he TOTALLY TRUSTS MULLER.
Dude is a double talking faggot.

I mean he literally laid out the case for obstruction, and proved the bias in the special counsel's team.......
Then ten minutes later he's talking to Fox, telling them how great the DOJ and muller are.

Fuck that shit.

The intelligence committee did that. He's the one who dragged hillary through a 10 hour interview on benghazi

Isn't it funny how all these loud mouthed CUNTS had so much to say and promise when Obama was in office? Suddenly their a bunch of dickless faggots who just can't seem to do a god damn thing. Remember to vote and pay your taxes, guys.

>The intelligence committee did that. He's the one who dragged hillary through a 10 hour interview on benghazi
Again, he's ineffective at his duty then.
He didn't hang the bitch on benghazi, and I recall him giving her extra "breaks" to gather herself.
Did he refer her for criminal investigation?

singlehandedly wipe out every corrupt congressman S1 arrow-style

>Isn't it funny how all these loud mouthed CUNTS had so much to say and promise when Obama was in office? Suddenly their a bunch of dickless faggots who just can't seem to do a god damn thing. Remember to vote and pay your taxes, guys.
No shit.
>OBAMACARE IS DEATH111 we shall repeal it day 1
Trump elected
>Er....sorry guise...we can't

NOT AT ALL. It probably means he is about to join the Trump Administration and do some REAL damage to Hillary, Odumbo and their klan of anti-American shitstains.

>history will view Comey in a better light
Yeah, I kept giving Gowdy a chance and was waiting for Comey to somehow be a good guy, but there's just no fucking way.

Comey is a rat all the way, and Gowdy is either too stupid to see it, or corrupt enough to go along with it

Nunes is /our guy/.
Gowdy is working for (((them))).

lol all this trumpcucking is amaizing

it means that either there is nothing to go after
or that he cant

either way this should be a sad day for pol
>controled oposition
>join trump admin

>the absolute state of pol

>the absolute state of pol
I can't believe people on pol aren't all exactly like minded on every fucking topic and sub topic.

You should go back to tumbler m8. They have groups that will fit your need of an open forum.

he did nothing but talk in his faggy southen voice also she is never going to jail fucking get over it.

i am not the one that used to flood Sup Forums with trey gowdy thread day and night for a whole year

as i remember it was the Sup Forums collective

at this rate once trump isnt a president Sup Forums is going to switch hard on him

as you did with bannon

>she is never going to jai
you may wanna hold off on that a little longer, maplenigger.

>moosenigger
>insulting glorious southern accents

>Pol changed their mind once
>Pol is one person

Holy shit you fucking bean niggers are stupid.

Nunes does seem to be our guy, but I hate placing hope in politicians, as we all know they are absolute shit.

He is one of the gang of 8, though, so he has access to the info needed to put the pieces together.

If justice is ever had, Nunes will be one of the heroes

I agree. I don't trust ANY congress critter really, but Nunes seems to at least be on Trumps side.
And he might be the only one up there on the hill that is.

Yep.

You know.. Pat Buchanan said the same shit at the beginning of the Comey saga. I wonder if Gowdy is also a Catholic.

Even the ordinary American see in Gowdy nothing but a blow drier

see the comment section
dailycaller.com/2018/01/13/trey-gowdy-resigns-from-house-ethics-committee-amid-tumultuous-tenure/

if he joins the admin it will be a huge win. if he doesn't then trump btfo.

>steps into new role as REDACTED

Can't argue that.

Can't remember ever hearing about Trey imprisoning someone. Good riddance.

I was hoping this would free him up for the position of your attorney general, but your idea sounds good too

He's just been PROMOTED to Head Of House Oversight you fucking idiots. He still heads the top 3 comittees in the house.

He's basically being positioned as the bossman of the upcoming Dem investigations and hearings. He no longer has time for the shitty ethics bullshit about sexual misconduct and garbage like that.

3 fucking Hilldog investigations in the works.....

Congress had an Ethics Committee? Who knew

Gowdy is a pedophile.

ALL BARK, NO BITE!

He took another, better position with more power, you fuckbois. I will show u da wei.

>WTF I hate Gowdy now

Look at this stupid fucking bucked tooth muslim dick lover.
Youre defending a guy who accomplished absolutely nothing.
This guy was a waste of space and time.
Where are our indictments?
Until we see people in prison, people need to start considering taking justice themselves.
Congress is a bunch of traitors sell outs, selling us out to non citizens for personal gain. They should all be fucking shot.

He should have called for the US to hang that filthy treasonous cunt.
He did not do enough.

The only justice people will ever see is when they stop being sheep and start holding people accountable themselves.
So our country is going to die from foreign invasion and tax burdens of wellfare before people wise the fuck up and realize these traitorous congressmen are selling you and your children out to spics and other shit hole countries.
17 fucking 76

Alot of good theyve done in the past year eh?

Look at this stupid fucking black dick loving 56% mutt.
You're president is a guy who has accomplished absolutely nothing.
The guy is a waste of space and time.
Where is your wall?
Until we see Hillary in prison, people need to start considering that Trump is yet another fucking kike puppet.
Trump is a fucking traitorous sellout, selling you out to kikes for personal gain. He should be fucking shot.

>Not understanding how the senate and house work
Simple arithmetic is beyond you, isn't it? Besides, the Obamacare fine has been repealed and this will cause it to ultimately head into a death spiral and eventually either be fixed (if liberals take power) or replaced (if repubs are still in power).

Oh surprise surprise...Another white man has completely fucking failed to get something done. Be he sure did some pro-tier LARPing right Sup Forums?

And that's all that matters.

Thanks bonger for the break down.
>The Committee on Oversight and Government Reform is the main investigative committee in the U.S. House of Representatives.
Sounds good! Keep crackin' heads Gowdy!

Upvoted. One of the best comments on Sup Forums in forever.

The Republicucks are a bunch of sniveling, pathetic, useless faggots. We need to tear that party to shreds and completely replace it with something out of Mein Kampf.

Liberals are literally making shit up so they can sleep at night because the Trey Gowdy boogeyman isn't in a specific post anymore.

Little do they know Trey Gowdy 2: Electric Chair Bogaloo is about to put out its first trailer.

wtf...
1st chavez
and now gowdy

That nigger jacks off to his youtube glory video. Fuck that stupid grandstanding faggot.

This

What the fuck does him being Catholic have anything to do with Comey?

What's with all the blowhards stepping out of the way right when things are getting interesting?

*chaffetz

Threats against their political career/life

This. Goudy was a fake. He never called GEN Ham as a witness for the Bengazi hearings. Deep State globalist NeoCon faggit.

This

>getting interesting

Only in the delusional minds of Sup Forumstards who get all their news from the gateway pundit / fox news / brietbart.

wasnt his job to verbally destroy unethical democrats though?

proof, right fucking here.....

youtube.com/watch?v=8AzN1vTLGB0

This means Gowdy doesnt have the stones to be part of the great statist unraveling and exposing

I like Gowdy, fuck you guys.

I fucking wish

Verbal destruction of crooked Dems is nothing now Guantanamo has been prepared.

No, it means that he's no longer able to use his position to misdirect, delay, or botch an investigation into the DC swamp. If he's resigning from his position, then it means that Rep. Devin Nunes and Rep. Jim Jordan's work is almost over, and that the DOJ/FBI will be served with damning indictments soon.

This. Gowdy is all about getting zingers on live television while avoiding the most legally damning avenues. I remember when he was interviewed by Judge Jeanine last year, and he professed total ignorance over the illegal NSA unmaskings. He's a malicious dunce.

Rolling to replace Sessions

Each one of those lies to Congress are punishable by no more than 5 years in federal prison.

Sorry, clarification.

Oh fucking shit. That's right. I mixed up my committees. He's still in a position to derail the Congressional investigations as head of the Oversight committee if need be. Gowdy was probably responsible for wasting Nunes's time that could have been spent landing Obama officials in prison with months' worth of alleged ethics violations (all were clear) from when he first sounded the alarm.

It's not the Trumpcucking that annoys me, but the Gowdycucking that is the worst. At least Trump is trying, but Gowdy is actively working against the conservative movement as a swamp machine. The results speak for themselves.

Y'all let this meme about hillary actually getting canned go for a long time.

same fucking difference, you faggot

I’m torn. On the one hand there’s always organized shilling against gowdy. Evidenced by this one post fag. On the other hand...he’s a boomer of the worst variety.

so is comey not hanging from a lampost in D.C. right now....
oh yeah, cause fuck us nobody plebs, right D.C.

>He actually thought Hillary would go to jail