Gamergate 2.0 - Sieg Heil edition

Like poor Pepe why do liberal sjw's consider this innocent avatar of knuckles "problematic" and "racist"?
Quick rundown:
>Meme gains traction increasing the number of VRChat users.
>VRChat on steam rated 9/10.
>A great way to larp, shitpost and have fun.
>Liberal sjw's seeing the success of VRChat begins screeching.
>"Dis meme is 'racist' and 'problematic'!".
>Gamers are actually quoting an Ugandan movie made by a @Wakaliwood
>@Wakaliwood see's their work and openly support the gamer's work.
>(((They))) still bitch and virtue signal about it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtoPB_15Pqw
youtube.com/watch?v=Hxjofn2bYE8&t=55s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stpeach is the best twitch gamer

Stpeach >> destiny

1.2 seconds after I posted. Not bad. Fix your bot algorithm faggot.

Dis pepol do not no da way. Spit on dem my bruddas!

So acting as nigger for joking between us harass the sjw and gain a great amount of traction between white youth?

Then we will only do like that.

We mus teach dem de wey brodder.

My brudda. Dis b dark times, as chif we mus luk for da commander.

A fresh generation of young people getting their fun ruined because some purple haired bulldyke and a patchy beared soyboi think its racist.

It really is gamergate 2.0
>liberals act like cunts
>gamers get pissed
>gamers assemble team to fight against cunts
>gamers discover Sup Forums
>liberals get fucked in a week

Fuck i hate how retardedly niggerish people are on this board, if i was a mod id fucking ip ban the entirety of North America, stop feeding the fire its that simple.

shutup

bump

What did these faggots expect to happen? Have they never used internet chat before?

clok clok clok clok clok clok clok clok clok clok

Of all the crazy things in vrchat, the idiot sjws pick on this one? Was it one sjw finally affording a rig, expecting to stroll into some sort of egalitarian equality for all safe space to loudly discuss oppression? Have they not seen any of the youtubes? VRChat is the Ring of Gyges worn by Sup Forums; it's a neverending riot of tranny anime grills, open trolls trolling trolls, a mad dashing impetus to trash the virtual environment in new and creative ways, users discovering new animation loop traps and audio assaults. All right up against your face. It's what crap like Second Life stomped out of their "game", all the fun stuff with none of the chores. "Hmm, I wonder if this army of Tomato Kyokos running amok pelting any niggers they can find want to discuss the finer points of what offends BAME feminists this afternoon?" Good call, Lefty idiot, really good call. Das Racis, no shit, that's VRChat you dumb nigger.

I saw a 29 year old man having a mental breakdown because he thought VRchat was going to bring harmony to the world through interaction and understanding. He thinks Sup Forums is behind the meme (fucking lol, it was 15 year olds on youtube and twitch), and he feels guilty (don't they always), because in AoL he made fun of someone and now the internet has been poisoned forever and ever, JUST END IT ALL FCC. This isn't the cyberpunk dream I wanted!

I don't think people realize the depths of these manchildren's despair in what has happened to VR chat.

Also Sup Forums couldn't pull this off because insecure Reddit cucks are too busing arguing if new things are Reddit or not. But a few are blaming Sup Forums anyway. Surely, only they are capable of such racism.

lmao the VRchat threads on /vg/ think ugandan knuckles is reddit cancer

Reddit threads think Ugandan knuckles must have come from Sup Forums with Sup Forums influence and that it's "Sup Forums cancer".

stolen meme
normie thread

sage

It's just youtube cancer. It's pretty funny ingame but it's cringey af when people try to type it out on other sites.

I swear to god if they cuck out

anyone whos played this game can tell its chan shitposting territory thus far, if they do a purge they'll ruin all the content creators and the main base

This is the most autistic nerd shit I have ever heard

man ugandan knuckles must b d wey, shills are up in arms over this

Although I don't know the first Gamer Gate and what it was about, but didn't even the maker of the movie said it's fine and many more ugandans also said that's not even racist, but honorable?

Why is Sup Forums pushin' this? Give this shit 5 days and it's dead like all past 2010 memes

Riced. Disgusting weaboo

Honestly agree, Lisa is a 3d cute

I CAN SHO YU DA WEY TO AUSCHWITZ

isn't this the whore who fucks a 2 inch chink penis?

isn't she the annoying bitch who always show their ass? Tbh she annoy me now more than before, I thought her beautiful, but now just a thot like every else

This shit is like Pepe 2.0, no one calls it racist for a long ass time, and then suddenly it's called racist right out of nowhere only because "It's spread so much, some people who use it are 'problematic'", and then it just gains even more power. It's only more proof that not only can the left not meme, but the left gets absolutely triggered by memes in general, I can't fucking wait until mudkip some how makes a comeback and that gets claimed to be racist some how, only because "it was posted a few hundred times on Sup Forums"

>why push it

because we can, and its funny

youtube.com/watch?v=dtoPB_15Pqw

it's not worth the time also it's not even as original as pepe and it will die shortly

you smell lik ebola

>tfw talking with an African accent will become a symbol of white supremacy

What a world.

>it will die shortly

if its allowed to die, sure

luk in2 my eyes, rightwingers are the alinskyites now

I've known Gatzton to lurk on Sup Forums but I guess Plebbit knows all

Gamer Gate, regardless of what you think about video games, is insanely important. Why you might ask? It's a demonstration of typical progressive tactics. Infiltrate, complain, accuse, ruin. Once they break the old guard that actually care about the topic in question, they can supplant their own nut jobs like Anita and Wu. The fact that they do this over and over, and it's always the same strategy.

They are doing it with MtG now and did it with Marvel. Look at the timeline of events for these, compare the tactics and accusations.

i can show you de wey

ULTRA RARE
R
A
R
E

I don't play mtg, but I saw it several times and finds it interesting. Never heard what they did to it. Also if you really need to win this make it fast, I seriously don't like this meme, I'm just an oldfag from the glorious meme period

>clok clok clok
*Klux Klu* *Klux Klu* *Klux Klu* *Klux Klu*
youtube.com/watch?v=Hxjofn2bYE8&t=55s

can i get a quick rundown? i've been ignoring these threads

Meme happens, left doesn't understand, therefore it's racist

He has de Ebola brudda. Spit on him.

bump for finding de wey