Can someone explain my why we hate this baby?

Can someone explain my why we hate this baby?
For a mutt she turned out fairly white, i mean sure her lips, nose and ears are kinda off, but she is blonde, has blue eys and is very pale skinned, She looks whiter than most of you dark haired faggots.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

We don't hate the baby. We make fun of the woman because her story was predictably typical, and easily avoidable with more wisdom.

It's ugly

>degenerate mother
>has child with mullato
>mulatto abandons child
>single mother
>mishapen looking quadroon daughter
>will grow up to become a fatherless roastie slag

>Can someone explain my why we hate this baby?

wait, that's a she?

oh shit

The blonde hair is dyed you fool

Why has no one gimped the Mexican kids had on there

KEK

I pity the baby
I hate the mother

somehow it looks even worse from the profile

honestly that kid is very cute

that child is innocent
hang the mother

Nordic elves are Satan's parasites

i think so too.

Because a mutt is a mutt, and an ugly one at that.

having dark hair = not white?
and having blonde hair/blue eyes despite 50% negro dna = perfectly fine?

please be bait

You know babies get dark as they age right? That creature already looks like it has a tan from vacationing in the Bahamas for 2 weeks. I bet by now it’s already a healthy shade of ogre shit.

It is pretty fucked up.

The mongrel baby did nothing but come into existence and has harmed no one yet is mocked, ridiculed, and hated by tens of millions of online internet autist/.

Fucking race realism shill not seth rich or anything that matters sage

Top kek.

She is so goddamn ugly.

It looks hideous. It's an abomination

That was my first thought as well

Hate/=disgust
I don’t “hate” a piece of gooey dog shit on the sidewalk, I just have a natural and visceral feeling of disgust towards it.

Yep. No one asked to exist. Yet people hate each other any way. No wonder this planet is so far behind.

Eyes of mulattos tend to become brown when entering adulthood

LOK'TAR

Sup Forums are such betas they have to pick on a baby lmao

I actually feel bad for the baby.
All the whore had to do was not racemix.
Her baby could have look like pic related.

>me not that kind of orc

It's the deformed monkey face, bro. Eat a tidepod and just calm down. Maybe take a npa or jackoff.

>why we hate this baby?
niggerface fuck

>We

MUTT KILL