ITT: Characters you could tell are evil from the first time you saw them

ITT: Characters you could tell are evil from the first time you saw them.
I mean seriously winners don't do drugs.

>Kaji
>Evil
He is just a triple agent, but ultimately on the side of the MC

how do I become cool like Mr. Kaji, so cool that from just the first look people get a really strong impression of me?

Step 1: Get off this website
Step 2: Quit anime

>Kaji
>Evil

1. Be a fictional character
2. Be a part of an anime

Respec full charisma

You can't, the sooner you realise that the better.

>character smokes
>succeds at literally everything he does
When did smoking stop being cool?

That's at least a 3/7

Greed?

>how do I become cool like Mr. Kaji
You know he's fictional, you don't actually have to adress him as "mister"...

Do you honestly think he donates to charity?

If you're beta enough to adress a fictional character as Mr. there is no hope for you.

Genetics.

1.Believe in reincarnation
2. Die
3. Hope you were correct in your belief
4. Reincarnate as normie filth.
5. Get out of my board.

>kaji's cool for his looks
they help but it's his personality man
if he had those looks but had shinji's personality he wouldn't be cool, but even if he was ugly he'd be cool with that personality
less cool but still

>implying having all of that isn't a sign of a healty person

The key is moderation

For each one of those there's a direct opposite that's simply a better characteristic.
Unless you're one of those Americans who think greed is a good thing.

He bought Shinji coffee

>envy
>good
I can't think of a scenario in which that's true.

Even then it was a part of a larger scheme. Just shows he's willing to play with peoples' feelings.

>but even if he was ugly he'd be cool with that personality
IT'S NOT MY FAULT

Envying someone successful -> Aspire to be greater than him -> Don't use douchebag tactics/behaviour

No user those characteristics aren't better.
They make you a cuck, don't you get it?

>winners don't do drugs
This is what losers say.

I don't think he did anything wrong.
Besides killing his brother.
But that was an accident.

Better to be a noble human being than succumbing to the same bullshit as the rest of the herd.

>Aspire to be greater than him
How is that good again? That's just not being happy with what you have. Double Dubs know their philosophy.

Spoken like a true gentleman.

More like be miserable forever because someone else has something you don't.
Wouldn't not harming anyone and just living a good life as is be better? Besides, you're picking that over kindness, that's just rude.

this

Check out this Alpha male right here.

>aspire to belittle people
Sounds like a nice guy.

I'll file that under "pride".

>tips fedora

>literally defends christian teachings
>fedora

Not him.
ad hominem

What the fuck are you saying? He was the only mentally stable of the show...

Makes him seem like a sociopath.

Become a better human being then bang a hot chick like Misato for a week straight, then you'll be so confident about everything that you'll make a strong impression.

>Become a better human being then bang a hot chick like Misato for a week straight, then you'll be so confident about everything that you'll
fucking go on a mission like an egoist and die instead of wearing a bulletproof west like any normal person would.
He was a good guy.
His death was unnecessary.

Watermelons

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

And that's why you'll never be as cool as Kaji

>that smirk
trips know how to spot the bad guy

>just be confiend bro
This is "be yourself" tier advice.

who dat?

How is that relevant?

Isn't it also the cause of pleasure? I really hate these nonexistence advocating philosophies, go kill yourself if you think life sucks.

How is wanting to do shit you can't do fun?

>Evil
he was the only good guy in EVA

>the only good guy
Unless you mean guy in the most orthodox sense of the word you'll have to explain yourself.

most of this advice sounds very solid to me, thanks
the first part tho, how do I become a better human being before banging a hot chick?

sounds like you tried and weren't able to feign enough confidence so now you're going all "it's the advice's fault"
or you got any better suggestion?

Firstly, why do you have to insult me like that?
Secondly, the advice is bad because some people just don't have the social skills.
I mean you can't just say "be confident" and assume that will fix my problems.

>the advice is bad because some people just don't have the social skills

Work on them. Even people with shitty social skills can improve on them. It's not like you're born being bad in that area and there's nothing you can do to fix it.

I have autism.

respectively because that's what you very much sounded like while you didn't provide us with a better advice, and pretending to be confident to actually become more confident really is a good advice in my opinion, it even worked for me
so again, do you have any better advice for us?

Ok then, where does one meet new people?

HEIGHT

FACE

FRAME

university, the bar, the local art gallery, a concert, at the nearest anime convention, through friends (of friends) if you have any, the gym or place where a sport or physical activity is practiced, on the train/bus even
of course you can't expect people to come flocking at you, you may need to start a chat or something and that would require a bit of confidence but just pretending to have that can work, just go for it and practice
that's one step needed to become cool like Mr. Kaji surely

He's literally Ocelot from Metal Gear. Deep down both did the right things.

Are you actually telling me to show up to an art gallery and go "hi there, how are you" to random people?

Kaji wasn't needlessly complicated
not exactly like that, more like commenting on a work that you and another person are looking at and then starting a conversation
whatever excuse to start a chat would work tho unless you are very ugly or very creepy or you smell bad or stuff like that

Why are people in this thread giving advice on how to be less happy people

>very ugly
not disfigured
>very creepy
define creepy
>smell bad
no
I've been told I'm a creep before.

Most of those aren't the polar opposite though. Like, for example, the polar opposite of sloth would be completely overworking oneself, and diligence is just sort of a midway point.
Honestly, the only real opposite in that image is lust -> chastity, and I wouldn't really say that that's strictly better.

How the hell does wanting to become a better person equal belittling people?

I'd say having more control over yourself is a good thing no matter what.

Pushing yourself to become able to do shit you want to do makes you happier in the long run.

The very first time this guy strolls up to you in FC I was like "Oh that's the main bad guy of the game isn't it?" Like come the fuck on could you be any more obvious? he even had his henchman woman right beside him.

He ended up being awesome still but it was a letdown at that moment that it was so obvious.

Having good self-control is important, but you also can't just deny yourself anything and everything that you want, since that will only make you miserable. You've gotta find some sort of middleground.

>but you also can't just deny yourself anything and everything that you want
ah, but you see

The point isn't preventing yourself from having sex, it's not wanting to bone everything that walks.

>Pushing yourself to become able to do shit you want to do makes you happier
No, I really fail to see how that's the case. Just be happy with what you have, that way you'll never be dissapointed. I mean what if you really, actually can't do said shit, say play football when you have no legs.

Well then that's the middleground that I'm talking about, and not the polar opposite of lust.

>lust is wanting to bone things
>chastity is not wanting to bone things
These are opposites user.

Your post explicitly says that the point isn't to wholly avoid sex. That's not chastity.

Ideally you could bring yourself to the point where you don't want to bone anything.