THE NIGGERS ARE STILL ANGRY OVER NOTHING

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5265633/H-M-store-trashed-coolest-monkey-jungle-row.html

niggers gonna nig

>W-were not monkeys.
>Proceed to chimp out.
>Store looks like a pack of wild monkeys ran through it.
Really oys my veys.

NIGS GOTTA NIG

Monkey see monkey do

Well this isn't exactly how I expected the race war to kick off but I'll take what I can get.

Get called a monkey proceed to prove you are one.

>these people are perpetuating negative stereotypes about blacks
>lets freak the fuck out and cause rampant property damage

How can they not see how counterproductive this is?

Good, they still have backbones and arent a bunch of bitches that take insults sitting down.

Nigger do have to nig.

>nigger detected

>coward detected

>retarded nigger detected

The only purpose niggas serve is to motivate humans to work hard, so they have enough money to move away when niggas move into the neighborhood.

The suburbs are paradise only until the 1st dark man gets spotted.

What is the end game here nigger larper?

>tfw You are probably some chink that post here everyday pretending to be black.

>How can they not see
Low IQ confers meager pattern recognition

Fuck this thread. Saged and reported. Make Sup Forums great again. We already know niggers ape out. This is not worthy of discussion. Fuck you if you reply to this bait.

Some one makes out that being black is cool so they riot.

Meanwhile a sports brand has the word predator next to a sports star and that's ok.

Are they trying to prove they're idiots or something?

coolest monkey in the jungle

Look at the little white boy throw a tantrum and run and the mere sight of someone being a meany.

If niggas were able to see the counter-productiveness of their own actions they would stop and racism would melt away like a spring snowfall. But nigs don't do that: instead they chimp out and say that racism is why they have to chimp out.

Nigs are too stupid to see that it is they themselves that cause racism to exist. Racism is a response to their shit characters.

This, why do it?
Oh right, I forget.

Reported and saged. Get the fuck off our boards. We've caught on. We're making Sup Forums great again. Don't reply to this bait.

Now das jus raycis.

We are black and we are proud. We are black and we are beautiful. We are black and we are not ashamed of being black.'

This is what happens when Faggots lose their Shit over Dumbass Shit like race.
>Racism is everywhere, better go breaks some stuff cause im triggered.

>WE'RE NOT APES

*proceed to chimpout & trash the store*

Lol you should be you dirty nigger. Fucking neck yourself and your inferior genes

Bump

Lol, we are being raided.

I'd buy a shirt that said 'coolest cracker in the box.'

HELLO NIGGER

When will these monkeys learn...?

>'reddest neck in the sun'

Funny how we had to see an image to realise were being raided, Lefty Organised Raids are so shit we mistake them for everyday shitposts

H&M should have taken the exact same picture but with a white child wearing the same jacket.

I wonder if anyone would complain of racism?

Unironically this.

Niggers wouldn't even know the monkey shirt existed if kikes didn't blast it on every available media outlet.

>our
>we
get out.

I was laughing because their raid hasn't changed a thing about the board. It's always being raided by everyone.

Blacks acting black. Really oogas my boogas.

"Least pungent turd in the shithole"

Raiding Sup Forums is pointless, we raid ourselves from time to time

>Devilish

"Protester" is the new word for "violent criminal."

I couldn't find any of their profiles on Facebook.

(((media))) has always been the enemy of civilization. Entire wars have been fought because some yellow journalist decided lying for a good story was a-okay and necessary for his paycheck.

Fuck the journalists, lynch them all.

You do know that your post is actually the one rule breaking you lazy nigger.

lol. Look at these fags.

>we've caught on

Lol we have always known what these neet faggot tumblerinas do. We own them and they don't even realize it.

>red pilling the masses one riot at a time

whatcha gonna do...niggers be niggin...kinda their thing

>they are losing their tempers
>the other boards are biting at each other

Yeah welcome to Sup Forums you dumb cunts. fucking newfags

do you even English nigger?
niggers doing what they do best, chomping out. Is it any wonder you get called monkeys still.

I'm surprised no one has even noticed the (((Goldberg)))

To what end? This is a pillow fight! And what is this 'laziness' he's clamoring on about? We have loads of lads on twatter and yootube.

Man this is some irony. I wonder if you are serious or not, its nuts.

What does it mean, this is a giant concoction?

oh no they raided so hard...they sent at least 3 fake niggers to Sup Forums to hurt us, so now we have 30 nigger larpers as opposed to the usual 27

Im not, this place is a complete shithole easy to hide in

kek

quit larping as a nigger dude. no one believes your shit. I dont know why this dudes taking your bait. Do you know how I know you arent a nigger? You figured out how to turn on a computer. So quit it.

thanks for the lulz.

I wouldn't call this even a raid just regular faggots larping as bongo drum playing apes.

Literally nothing to do with any principle of social justice, righteousness or values.

Niggers looking for justification to steal and get violent against whites, which is ironic because they're perfectly capable of indulging their racist mayhem for no reason at all.

Whats new?