This is the new manga from the author of Nana to Kaoru. What are your opinions after reading the first chapter?

This is the new manga from the author of Nana to Kaoru. What are your opinions after reading the first chapter?

What the hell is a "simple girl"? Is that an euphemism for being retarded?

Probably will have more NTR bait within 50 chapters.

Does it have femdom?

>glasses
Another manga I don't have to read.

I think its supposed to mean plain. I mean she is wearing a glasses so she is probably a class president or soemthing.

I came for the stockings

>Megane

Only one girl and it's already worst girl

Sasuga!

>He serious.

thighhighs under long dresses/skirts is such an underrated fetish

Was she texting her boyfriend at the end? This whole shit smells like NTRBAIT.

We don't know who's giving her orders yet. It's set up to make it feel NTRy for dramatic tension but uncertain.

Fuck off 3DPD.

>NTR

it's shitteru

Will pick it up near the end for the inevitable NTR arc before it ends. Even Nana to Kaoru had one.

Though the worst was probably Happy Negative Marriage. Main girl spent a few chapters happily sticking her tongue down the playboy's throat, and was inches away from fucking him.

Ya know he could just talk to her, ask her out or something rather than let her lead him on.

I know it goes to nothing, but my dick can't say no.

>Nana to Kaoru
Was sad to see how he completely lost interest in writing this towards the end with how many nice things he could have done instead.

I hope we see more of gym girl.

>not futa
still not doing a long term futa manga
Nope

I think the male and female lead will look uncannily like Kaoru and Nana, respectively.

practically every mangaka does that

This author loves NTR bait for some reason.
Every single one of their works has it. Just skip this manga, because it's going to infuriate you.

I HATE this author, thus it's shit by default.

WHAT? He has a fetish for nice legs, clear skin, and big breasts? What a deviant!

Hime haircut megane, nice

Fuck off and kill yourself, disgusting frog-cancer.