Macron wants UN recognition for French bread

archive.is/v8cJO

> French President Emmanuel Macron backed a campaign to get the baguette recognized by the United Nations on a list of the “intangible cultural heritage of humanity.”

> “The baguette is the envy of the whole world,” he told Europe 1 radio after meeting Friday with bakers at the Elysée presidential palace in Paris. “This excellence and this savoir faire must be preserved.”

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/12/teenage-emmanuel-macron-wrote-erotic-novel-relationship-brigitte/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/12/teenage-emmanuel-macron-wrote-erotic-novel-relationship-brigitte/
Absolute legend this guy wrote a book about fucking his teacher

That nigger doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, Baguettes are absolutely shit tier bread

I'm just surprised that he's taking a tougher stand on immigration. Very curious to see if he will cave.

We must secure the existence of our bread and a future for white grains

There's a lot of symbolism here, I can't disagree either.

get rid of white people, save the bread.

>Baguettes are absolutely shit tier bread

Italians may be subhuman but their white bread makes baguettes look like shit

Although the best I've ever had was in istria

I mean, how can you live without daily dose of baguette ?

Kike

Opinion discarded. Italian bread is flavorless and disgusting.

>having taste this shit

At this point I'm starting to lose faith that mutts can be redeemed, you should be thrown into the nigger breeding pits where you belong desu

A lot more than just the baguette needs to be preserved.

How did all the black people come to France. I mean they were there before the "refugee crisis".

Stop & Shop scala bread =/= Italian bread

Based Jupiter

French colonial policy.

Its a way of copyrighting food. French and Italians are pushing for protectionism of food in trade deals. French are anti capitalist losers

Ah okay, was thinking that too but wasn't sure.

We "needed" workers even tho there was a lot of unemployed Frenchs. The fact that Africans are way cheaper is just a coincidence ofc..
In 1976 the law of "Familial Regroupement" has been voted by French President Valéry Giscard d'Estaing. The law was proposed by Simone Veil, a poor Autschwitz survivor..

technically, blacks are "native" french, we got a million of them in the Caribbean, indian ocean and other territories. Africans aren't tho and you usually get to recognise an african black from a french "native" one.

is this serious? wtf i want to copyright sopa and several mutilation tactics

Maybe you're the one with shit taste, baguette is good bread. Unless you got one from a industrial super market then it's just ok.

Yes but there was basically very little niggers back then, immigration increased in the seventies.

Oh okay, I listened to a lot of french music when I studied french and noticed there were a lot of black artists. I liked it tho, it wasn't the usual getto stuff.
Interesting to know the history.

>The baguette is the envy of the whole world
>This excellence and this savoir faire must be preserved

BASED JUPITER

>bying your fucking at Lidl