"We're gonna lock her up"

>"We're gonna lock her up"
>Doesn't lock her up
What did he mean by this?

77D Chess?

Other urls found in this thread:

dmlnews.com/breaking-justice-dept-unseals-11-count-indictment-linked-russian-bribery-uranium-one/
observer.com/2017/03/rachel-maddow-blames-viewers-for-trump-2005-tax-return-flop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'll release my tax returns after I'm elected
>doesn't release his tax returns

uhhhhhh

He means he's going to get himself locked up, and say everyone outside the cell are the ones really in jail and he's the only one free.

any minute now...

he hired a retard like jeff "The Disapointment" sessions for AG.

Because she never violated any law ffs. Trump just said bunch of shit that never existed.

attempting this is a good way to kill yourself with multiple gunshots to the back of the head. No matter how powerful you are.

>leftists will never stop being butthurt over trump
>8 years later they'll still be crying
>16 years later they'll still be crying

it's not a her, it's a death cunt.

who gives a shit lmao

Aww sucks I'm doing the best I can

He's too busy cracking down on potheads

cuz that's a much higher priority apparently

Its amusing that democrats think we will ever recognize the election of one of them to President. Ever. There will never be another peaceful transfer of power in this country again. Congratulations on signing your death warrants you stupid fucks

He's getting closer.

>even when they eventually get their communist dystopia and they're all suffering in misery
>they'll still be crying about Trump

In the Fire and Fury book Trump is quoted as saying "my exaggerations are exaggerations".

Lock him up.

it's the source of it all. one locked up pothead means one less communist faggot roaming the streets

You can't just immediately lock up your political opponent you ditz. This is America and she is a Clinton, they are slippery and connected. Truth be told I would say that I still think before its all over he is going to get the last laugh on this particular topic though.

I also find it pretty telling that everybody calling "FAILURE" is looking to a single man who has been cock blocked at every turn, to undo the damage from the previous 40 years in under 1 year. You can't even figure out transgender bathrooms (something no one should reasonably be giving a single fuck about) in states that are clearly blue, but undoing 10 years of damage to the worlds most successful country every quarter? WHAT A FAILURE!

KYS

Do you have a source for that?

>source in post
>still asks for source

Soon.

That's one thing I didnt get about the TimesUp thing. Oprah was talking about old (((white)) men in power abusing women. I thought she just dropped a major redpill there, but somehow eventhough the jew is named by 50% people think everyone is talking about some different boogeymen. This is what draining the swamp was all about anyway but liberlas think its old rural white retards or what? I don't get it. Like, who is meant with old white powerful men, if not the jews?

>spent half the time yelling 'bout lock her up

>didnt get his hillary locked up

>not asking why first president in decades wont release is taxes which should be no big deal, after he lied about it on tv multiple times

>"im fine with this"

>selfcucked

Meanwhile, inside the beltway...
dmlnews.com/breaking-justice-dept-unseals-11-count-indictment-linked-russian-bribery-uranium-one/

who gives a shit lmao we prezdent nao

You shills think the money'ed class will ever prosecute the money'ed class.

Like, the money'ed class would ever hold their own to account. See also : Meanwhile, watch out as Trump and Sessions come for you're pot. See also :

impatient bugmen get zapped 1st

He said he would have a federal prosecutor go after her, his supporters are the ones that said "lock her up"

observer.com/2017/03/rachel-maddow-blames-viewers-for-trump-2005-tax-return-flop/
He released his 2005 tax returns.

but you still got cucked, user

>response

oh but user, you still got cucked

>umadbutthurt

...but you still got cucked lel

>morebutthurt

lelel but you cucked and you know it hahahahahaha

>larp more you autistic faggot

She wasn't talking about old white men. She was talking about TYRANTS.

He used 4d chess to get retards to vote for him

He said after she released her emails

nice deleted post faggot, haha

There's a lot more steps involved in jailing someone so evil and powerful.
She'll try to jew herself out of everything Trump tries to throw at her. we have to play it smart to catch her.

I've done far worse than lock you up. I've beat you. And I wish to go on beating you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you tried to do to me; outcast for all eternity from politics... buried alive! Buried alive...!

All politicians should be required to speak under oath when addressing the public.