How Jew is Jew?

Pic related is 1/16th Jewish, and I've seen people here calling him a Jew. My question is: how Jewish is Jewish enough? Because by Sup Forums's standards it seems like Jews are way more than 2% of the population.

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3854897/jewish/Who-Is-a-Jew.htm
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1121893/jewish/Who-Is-Moshiach-the-Jewish-Messiah.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its not about genetics, its about ethnic and social identity association

Would JP tend to vote like a Jew? Probably, so he is Jewish enough.

huh i never noticed before. everything about him make so much sense now.

his behavior is very jewish

He's still got the pinched face jew visage where all the features seem too close together. Also, the nose of the jew. Looks like the top row, the hawk.

no its not its all genetics you fucking kike lover

So are you saying there's a genetic predisposition for Jews to hate white people rather than an ideological one? Got any proof of this?

in entertainment and media it is like 90% you oven dodger

here is a simple chart to get you started

The Nazis were generous enough to allow even 1/2 Jews to get citizenship with the Nuremberg Laws. Sup Forums and current white nationalist iterations (i.e. Identity Evropa) seem a lot stricter.

How is what he does different from what any other Youtuber does?

>A Jew is anyone who was born of a Jewish mother, or has undergone conversion according to halachah (Jewish law). This has been the case since Biblical times and is firmly established in the Code of Jewish Law.

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3854897/jewish/Who-Is-a-Jew.htm

Remember to put sage in the options field

It was patrilineal in biblical times. That's why they gave a patrilineal genealogy of jesus.

No

He's 1/16th jewish?
I don't think that'd affect him much in his life, he acts like a degenerate and can still be considered a degenerate.

Evola basically said that jews aren't of just race, but of the soul. You can act like a complete degenerate and not be jewish.

It was because the Messiah was required to be patrilinealy descended from King David specifically

>The Messianic Redemption will be ushered in by a person, a human leader, a descendant of Kings David and Solomon, who will reinstate the Davidic royal dynasty.

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1121893/jewish/Who-Is-Moshiach-the-Jewish-Messiah.htm

Is he a 4th generation holocaust survivor?

Very easy -- if he is 1/16th Jewish AND doesn't believe in Jesus, then he's a Jew. If he is a Christian, then he's not a Jew.

1/16 is not a thing...

says the mutt lol you wish this was true

I am around 3% sub saharan, does this mean I get gassed?

Speaking of Youtubers, Arin from Game Grumps is a goy and yet he acts more like a fucking kike than Danny does even though Danny's an actual Jew.

He's even got the nu-male mouth down pat.

By Sup Forums standards, if you support Israel you’re secretly a kike. I guess the majority of America is made up of Jews then.

Agreed, I could tell just by that pic

SEE NURNBERG LAWS!!!

Jews are a matrilineal race.

>If your mom's a Jew, so are you.

1 drop rule is good enough.

corruption must be purged

That doesn't make sense. Milo is a Catholic, yet he's a Jew.

Congrats, you're on your first step to being redpilled

>Jews are a race, not a religion.
>you cant 'convert' to another race.

what about anti zionist jews?

>serb talking about one drop rule

Danny spared in day of the rope?

Come to think of it, I doubted he was at first until seeing this and I believe he very much so is, a lot of his obnoxious, degenerate, and dishonorable behavior can be linked to that heritage

I used to have a girlfriend for about 7 months, her behaviour was very similar to JP(?)'s today, erratic, obnoxious, deceitful, licentious, whorish, she cheated twice, lacking of meaning; she was, just like him, a reprobate and (I have only found out long after we broke up) a Jew.

I asked her recently and she basically told me she is about 1/4 Jewish by race

Stay alert and aware out there boys, I did the old mixaroo with some Jew pucc pucc, Inever again.

that fucking numale mouth

Danny needs to ditch that faggot and start making music again.

>t. 1/16 kike
No escape for you.

Its most about character than race user, thats how you see other people that have nothing to do with the jews acting as a”jew”

>1/16th
Seriously? He looks so fucking Jewish, he has to be at least half

Jewish mother = Jewish child. Nothing else matters. This is the laws the Jews set for themselves because they literally all got cucked in Rome by the Romans so this is how we determine Jewishness.

He's 1/16 Jewish and 100% asshole.

Jews are not a race but a religion retard

The world will never be free from the fear of tyranny until every drop of Jewish blood has been scrubbed clean from the face of the earth

I'm 1/8th Jewish, and I only found out because of a DNA test, followed up by panicked family research. Before I knew I was right wing, conservative, anti EU, anti immigration, and very involved politically, with a deep interest in European History and culture, and completely redpilled on the Globalist jew.

After fining out nothing changed except that I have to live with the 1 drop rule I have always believed to be true and knowing I have a human stain. On the upside I have a relatively high IQ and am good with money.

What I do know is that I'm not your enemy, Marxist "liberals" and the Cabal of Internationalist/Globalists are. That doesn't mean you should trust Jews or anything they say though.

Even I have a genetic predisposition for lies and sneakiness, and I'm 100% sure where it came from.

The Nazis didn't have computers or DNA testing. They had to eyeball it based on genealogy and appearance. I refuse to believe they would not have adopted a strict genetic purity standard if they were able to

That's going to my save file.

Fucking witnessed
>That doesn't mean you should trust Jews or anything they say though.
>Even I have a genetic predisposition for lies and sneakiness, and I'm 100% sure where it came from.

Anyone who puts money over morality is Jew

EVERYDAY BRO LIK3 A GOD CHURCH
ENGLAND IS MY CITY

You're the retard friend. Jews belong to genetically distinct ethnic groups.

Race, no, as there are only 4 races, but genetically distinct ethnicity (and culture), yes. Many, Jews are not religious at all.

You're a good guy, thank you mate for your red pill sacrifice

They consider themselves as a race.

Any jew DNA trace is enough

Jordan?

Thanks. It's something I have to live with, and it sucks in a lot of ways, but once your eyes are open and the red pill swallowed there is no going back.

Why play by their rules?

You don't have a genetic predisposition for shit. You don't get a propensity for lying and hating white people based on a certain amount of Ashkenazi DNA. Jews do that shit because they're either taught to do so or their Jewish identity compels them to.

My god, this place is so fucking anti-intellectual.

Nature vs Nurture. I get what you are saying, but I know that my nature comes form my Jewish side, and it wasn't from nurturing because my mother died when I was a child, and my father was a very honest, hard-working guy who never said a bad word about anyone.

It took finding out I had Jewish blood to realise that I do have some Jewish personality traits (and always have). I'm not proud of it. It's just an observation.

>My question is: how Jewish is Jewish enough?
One-drop.

>156615430
with that logic blacks are Jews

t. ashkenazi jew

Black Jew, actually

That's a lot of fuckin' people, dude.