If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord

Guess what's finally being properly translated?

j-novel.club/s/if-it-s-for-my-daughter-i-d-even-defeat-a-demon-lord/search

Does this one go awful places though? I've been eyeing it for a while, and it's a great premise, but these fucking novels always end up being some stupid shit with harems and gary stus.

This sounds good as long as it doesn't end with a usagi drop.

bad news

I have bad news for you.

It's just Bunny Drop but with JRPG adventures.

TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS

She gets bullied a little by a teacher near the beginning, but it gets sorted quick.
It's a story about pure love between a man and his adopted demon daughter.

>romance
Thanks, now I can ignore it with confidence.

And so much for that series then.

diabetes

They gave Asura a LN?

Faggots.

Is he another 16 year old guy?

Who?

I only see one. Who is the other one? Did she multiply?

>this thread has been moved to /jp/

>MEMBERS ONLY BECOME A MEMBER NOW!
What did he mean by this?

I only read till the part of her keeping the doggo holy beast but at one point during a trip to Dale's hometown, who happen to have a fetish for Assassins Creed, find a singer who happens to be a semen demon and they become friends although she says she's worried about a child so young being banished the way she did since demons hardly ever have kids that they are considered treasures.

The illustrator really needs to work on his sameface.

usagi drop fantasy edition

he's gonna marry her

>these outfits

It's really, really not a Usagi Drop. Latina never once, and this is really obviously the case too, thought of Dale as her parent or family. She was always looking at him as her love interest.

I never really saw Dale acting like her parent either. I always felt he was acting more like an overprotective brother at best.

Which is why it doesn't both me at all that they ended up together. It was so obviously going that way from the start.

I still think Latina is going to get pregnant and give birth to a daughter and then have to become a Demon King for some reason, thus making Dale have to 'defeat' a Demon King for the sake of his daughter.

I fucking hate this shit so much, why can't there be more of cute family shit like Barakamon or Aamama to Inazuma.

Wait, wait, hold on, I've been reading the manga for this, I can't get blindsided again. Is this going to pull a "fuck me daddy" or not?!

It's still trash.

This. She always felt like a little sister to me, not a daughter, reason the title of the novel felt strange in comparison with the writing.

Yes you faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums

I know this is Sup Forums but I don't want brother/sister incest either.

>usagi drop conversation every thread
Tiring

I know you are a crossboarded faggot, but It's not incest, they are not related.

it's the authors fault for going for it instead of keeping qt daughteru

I just want a cute adoption story where they don't fuck at the end.

It's not even his real daughter though

I hope it never happens, you people are cancer and your moralfaggotry is pointless.

>"bad" news

that makes it better, none of us faggots are gonna get a real daughter anyways, why can't we just enjoy an adoptive daughter story without her going "gib me da dik daddy"

Still a kid, he's right.

You didn't even read the damn novel.

>raises her to be his gf
Picked up

Hot.

>"gib me da dik daddy"
She never once called or thought of Dale as "daddy". She always referred to her true dad whenever the topic of her parents came up.

Kill yourself, fake incest is cancer.

yeah i fucking did, i read it until dave's point of realization of "she wanted the dick?"

>fake incest
What the fuck are even going about retard, it's not fake incest, it's not any form of incest.

She's 15 there. She just ages physically slowly. She ends up pretty hot though by her late teens.

There's no point in raising someone else's kid if you're not going to groom them into your waifu.
That's the point, you kill 2 birds with one stone. If it's your own kid than it's fucked up, but if it's someone completely unrelated to you then I really can't see why not.

>There's no point in raising someone else's kid if you're not going to groom them into your waifu.
i hope the government bans you from adoption

There are implications that Barakamon will end like this too.

>e-celebfag
Why am I not surprised?

>facebook
Oh that explains it

>MC raises the perfect waifu to fuck
PICKED UP

>LN is title and marketed as "If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord"
>whoa whoa guys, she never sees the MC as her father, why would you possibly think this??
>by the way they gonna fuck, that's so hot!

Funny that social workers, which are 100% liberals, banned most gay couples from adoption due to their mental problems. Really make your think.

Oh god, I hope it fucking does.

In Japanese fiction, it's not uncommon for romantic relationships to have brother/sister-like overtones, especially if there's an age gap involved. (I read Japanese romances especially for that.)

It better. Moralfags getting triggered is the best.

It's the Oreimo argument all over again, that's why I said in my comment that I the title felt strange to me.
There's literally nothing wrong with fucking your daughter though, moralfriend.

No it won't, the mangaka is a fujo.

>implying there's any problem in fucking a kid who wants it
I want normalfags to leave.

Spoonfeed me before I commit mass murder.

>raising your waifu like livestock until she's ready for breeding

Picked up.

>I want normalfags to leave.
They never will since their generals are one click away.

That's what I thought and was hoping for, but isn't he engaged to some woman now or something?

You do realize that the WN was already past the whole confession / them becoming a couple before it ever got published right?

Also image is Latina's twin sister.

That's the second demon lord, right?

Glorious, isn't it?

The future is now

>start reading father-adopts-daugher story
>cute daughteru hijinx
>little kid stuff
>she grows up
>"hey [name for guardian], i-i like you as a man"
>god dammit, this is the third time this week.
>go complain on a chinese fingerprinting board
>they say that just makes it better

They really do seem to be implying it here.

>third time this week
That you fags complain about Usagi drop and this same series over and over again, yes,

i've actually found multiple adoption stories, and 3/4 times it ends in "gib me da dik daddy"

No you fucking didn't, you don't even actually have examples to give.

The Tale of Genji has so much to answer for.

Which ones are they? Asking for a friend.

have you read any where a man adopts a boy and raises him to be his girlfriend?

>Usagi Drop again
Fucking drop.

Huh, even in ancient japan fujos were still fujos.

>be single guy
>likely a virgin maybe maybe not
>watch as all your friends get girlfriends
>watch as all girls you know take no/little interest in you
>you grow to be an adult
>somehow a little girl falls into your lap
>you give her care attention and devotion for the next XX years
>she leaves you too and goes and marries some guy
>you're still all alone
>die alone
This is the kind of story you moralfags want instead?

Yes pretty much, moralfags are all literal cucks most of the time.

to late

Too bad they couldn't do that while she was still small.

Yes, it's pretty much the only flaw in the ending, loli love is the best.

No, we want Usagi drop except the dad pairs up with the hot single mom and the son is less shit. How is this not obvious?

There's nothing wrong with giving him a love interest that isn't the daughter.

So, are there any stories where a guy is raising a loli and has actual intentions of turning her into his waifu?
Besides Kodomo no Jikan

Go watch american tv shows if you want old hags and family drama.

A brady bunch anime would be great.

See thisJust reverse the genders.

There's plenty of josei like that, not everything needs to be an american perfect family drama.

Last volume implied he'll end up with Ojou

For some reason I picture Eddie Murphy saying that phrase