Why are women in the military again?

Why are women in the military again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCYTqkpkElQ
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/17/army-women-hurt-more-often-in-combat-training-expe/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-06/us-marines-accept-chubbier-women
csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2016/0621/New-Marine-Corps-fitness-standards-Women-and-men-are-washing-out
cs.amedd.army.mil/FileDownloadpublic.aspx?docid=b42d1acd-0b32-4d26-8e22-4a518be998f7
upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/09/10/US-Marines-study-Women-in-combat-injured-more-often-than-men/6121441908304/
thedailybeast.com/the-truth-about-women-in-combat
usacac.army.mil/CAC2/MilitaryReview/Archives/English/MilitaryReview_20150430_art009.pdf
usariem.army.mil/assets/docs/publications/guidance/tbmed592_musculoskeletal_injuries.pdf
marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2017/08/11/at-boot-camp-3-out-of-4-women-fail-to-meet-combat-standards/
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/aa04/22a56333c6f4d1688cc4a55d04970dda6fba.pdf
insidehighered.com/news/2015/07/07/army-shuts-down-controversial-human-terrain-system-criticized-many-anthropologists.
youtu.be/rJ0gEslsqIg
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/01/raf-opens-combat-roles-women-concern-senior-officers
twitter.com/westkurdistan/status/496609168456171520
twitter.com/Syricide/status/487969988264091648/photo/1
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgsL6ZYDOAHRW9Z4mlao7vt_XXRAQvWas
youtube.com/watch?v=ytOl5hbTrCY
youtube.com/watch?v=4EEwmUiJACc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To pretend they are equal

>tfw no IDF qt
why even live anons

its pretty much legal prostitution

government pays these whores to keep the soldiers moral up, that simple.

Cute, but cant dance to save her life.

That's not Army. Thats IDF.

she serves in the twerk squad.... duh !

Because men aren't allowed their own spaces without free of women making fake harassment claims

Moral for what? Riot control?

Because "camp followers" haven't been a thing since the start of the industrial age, and you need something to keep the soldiers from raping civilians or buggering each other.

There is nothing more unattractive than white women dancing like niggers.

Muh equality of course. We gotta appease ((them))

I liked when my government stopped males from being accepted into the army. And you can only join if you are female

when real fighting starts they all will die in under 30 minutes. unless chads white knight her and get killed thus us losing . so chicks in the military is just retarded.

is that real? wtf

That's these bitches job. Hasbara. Literal propaganda and outreach

To remind them what they're fighting for.

That's not even a soldier. IDF pays those bitches tho wear uniform and make dumb wankers think Israel is based because muh qts that are not even israelites in the first place.

Women shouldn't be in the army though.

nothing wrong with that
but this is better

Only beta males are intimidated by strong women

>raping civilians
Absolutely nothing wrong with that, they had it coming.
>buggering each other
It is known by Hellenic history that it only benefits overall unity and discipline in army.
On other hand, well-known fact is that women will always instinctively attempt to pit men against each other, and not capable of loyalty towards their nation. You seriously want to let these creatures into military that you want to be as united, loyal and strong as possible?

I could pick up both of them.............

tick tock.

Fight what? Figments of their imagination?

To attract good goys to join.

Genuinely impressive

As a kid I went to a small town in a rural area of Australia and we were visited by some jews from Sydney. They actually showed us a ad campaign promoting Israel as a tourist destination featuring some hot Jewess. I guess they like to get in young.
On a side not I pissed off the male yid when I asked him why they were killing so many Palestinians. He blew his top at me, Id have been 14 and asked the question quite innocently. It always left a bad taste in my mouth which has only been confirmed in my interactions with Jews since. Bunchacunts

>resting/leaning on the magazine while shooting and moving
Ooooh god my eyesssssss

Muh' diversity, muh's social determinism, muh' vajayjay, muh' Kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCYTqkpkElQ

It was probably this one.

That's not even the same person.

So we can waste the limited resources we've gathered and spend it on public policies that we know are failures so that the SJWs feel better about themselves, all the while killing everyone around them.

American women arrive at basic training less fit than men.
Women suffer a rate of stress that’s four times higher than men.
Army women are injured more than men in combat training and have higher rates of mental disorders.
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/17/army-women-hurt-more-often-in-combat-training-expe/

US Marines To Accept Chubbier Women.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-06/us-marines-accept-chubbier-women

86% of women (and 3% of men) fail new U.S. marines combat fitness test.
csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2016/0621/New-Marine-Corps-fitness-standards-Women-and-men-are-washing-out

Studies demonstrate a relationship between shorter female height and injury rates among military recruits.
cs.amedd.army.mil/FileDownloadpublic.aspx?docid=b42d1acd-0b32-4d26-8e22-4a518be998f7

Study finds women in combat get injured more often and shoot less accurately than men.
upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/09/10/US-Marines-study-Women-in-combat-injured-more-often-than-men/6121441908304/

The army’s standard fragmentation grenade has a blast radius of 15 meters. Infantrymen are required to demonstrate the ability to throw a grenade 35 meters; military women, only 25 meters. In practice, many military women cannot throw even that far.
thedailybeast.com/the-truth-about-women-in-combat

Because they sued to have the right to die and get raped in the military and some stupid ass wipe judge sided with their idiotic demands.

Part 2

Women suffer twice as many lower-extremity injuries as men, an Army study found, and they fatigue much more quickly because of the difference in “size of muscle,” which makes them more vulnerable to non-battle injury.
A sex-blind study by the British military found that women were injured 7.5 times more often than men while training to the same standards.
When 61% of female West Point plebes failed a complete physical test, compared to 4.8% of male plebes, separate standards were devised for the women.
A U.S. Navy study found the risk of anterior cruciate ligament injury associated with military training is almost 10 times higher for women than men.
92% of women cannot do the 115 lb. clean-and-press, an infantry standard.
When women were integrated into the Air Force’s Cadet Wing, it was found on average that women suffered nine times as many shin splints as men, five times as many stress fractures, and more than five times as many cases of tendinitis.
usacac.army.mil/CAC2/MilitaryReview/Archives/English/MilitaryReview_20150430_art009.pdf

Women in the Army are more likely to be disabled than men.
usariem.army.mil/assets/docs/publications/guidance/tbmed592_musculoskeletal_injuries.pdf

The average female Army recruit has 55% of the upper-body strength and 72% of the lower-body strength of the average male recruit.

Part 3

British study finds female soldiers "too weak" for land combat.

U.S. Marine Corps pass rate by gender: men 96%, women 25%.
marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2017/08/11/at-boot-camp-3-out-of-4-women-fail-to-meet-combat-standards/

In a Navy study, pelvic stress fracture was reported in 1 in 367 female recruits compared with 1 in 40,000 male recruits.
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/aa04/22a56333c6f4d1688cc4a55d04970dda6fba.pdf

US military follows woman’s theory on war, abject failure ensues.
insidehighered.com/news/2015/07/07/army-shuts-down-controversial-human-terrain-system-criticized-many-anthropologists.

mmmmmARMY TRAINING SIRRR

To get fucked.
They don't call them barracks bunnies for nothing.

Have you seen Mark Rippetoe on women in combat youtu.be/rJ0gEslsqIg ?

>Why are women in the military again?

To feminize the men, and to create conflict between men and women. Testosterone in men lowers when they're around women.

Glad I'm not bothering with the Chair force, lads: theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/01/raf-opens-combat-roles-women-concern-senior-officers

No, but I'll check it out. Thanks!

To brainwash beta cucks with propaganda pics and videos like that one into supporting shit like Israel

to trick you into joining

No, not real, different dates on both of those:
Picture on the left, posted August 2014:
twitter.com/westkurdistan/status/496609168456171520

Picture on the right posted July 2014 by a different account as @ghazishami was banned:
twitter.com/Syricide/status/487969988264091648/photo/1

Essentially, the picture on the right existed a month before the other one on the left. So it is kind of impossible for it to be the same person unless the @westkurdistan account posted their picture after she was already dead.

Also on Desmond Morris' "The Human Sexes" he explains men can lift up to twice their own weight, where a woman can only lift up to half of her own

"The Human Sexes" by Desmond Morris (1997): youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgsL6ZYDOAHRW9Z4mlao7vt_XXRAQvWas

This means a 200 lb man can lift up to 400 on average, where a 150 lb woman can lift 75 lb. Women are not taught this because it pisses off feminists.

>
>"The Human Sexes" by Desmond Morris (1997): youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgsL6ZYDOAHRW9Z4mlao7vt_XXRAQvWas
>This means a 200 lb man can lift up to 400 on average, where a 150 lb woman can lift 75 lb. Women are not taught this because it pisses off feminists.

So we know there's no hope of a woman carrying a fellow injured soldier off the battlefield.

They definitely shouldn't be fire fighters.

This. I always laugh when JIDF post (((military women))) with fucking pink long nails and tonns of make up on them. And some wankers always fall into this bullshit.

Ive never seen a woman shoot the minimi accurately from the kneeling or standing positions the gun is simply too heavy for them.

I was once target practicing with this guy and his sister. She didn't hold the rifle with enough strength and it kicked back so hard the scope cut her eye lid and she was bleeding all over.

They make good air mattresses for the guys in the military.

Poor women...forced to do men work by numales and dykes while every single normal woman i know would be the happiest with 3 kids, a good kitchen and a caring husband...

so that men will look at them.

women know that competition in the military is slim, and all the men are horny, so they put themselves in a position to be worshiped, naturally.

Israel has mandatory conscription, for both males and females. The females are made to do busywork.
youtube.com/watch?v=ytOl5hbTrCY

I'm sick of fat chicks getting their chin's tucked to try to convince us they aren't hippos.

I Like that, I would fight with her in bed and the loser has to eat out the winner

>
>Poor women...forced to do men work by numales and dykes while every single normal woman i know would be the happiest with 3 kids, a good kitchen and a caring husband...

That is the happiest life for a woman, but they get brainwashed. I believe the idea is to ensure they have add few children as possible to control over population.

Bill Burr talks about sinking cruise ships, but all you really have to do is send women to collage and convince them they want a career.

>tfw no Amazon gf

The son took being the man of the house really seriously

ya bro ur right. women dont even exist xd

>
>The son took being the man of the house really seriously

Hot

Because fucking captured enemy soldiers that are men is really really gay...

You fucking retards. The word is "morale."

They are weak by nature and look up to strong persons...since our white male population is weak and good genes died out in the last wars college professors have taken that role.

A woman can not be happy if she is allowed to choose for herself...her father and/or brothers have to keep her in line till she finds her future husband...than it is his duty to show her her boundaries. Women can be great people and they are far more intelligent when it comes to caring for people and helping a man to be healthier/not to kill himself by having to crazy ideas which women would never have.
But they are unable to develope political systems, milestone innovations and a strong defensive force.
Every good man needs a good housekeeper wife...and every good housekeeper wife needs a strong man that gets the food (money)
If this system does not exist anymore you know for sure that your country and its society is about tu succumb within the next 20 years

It's literally the opposite of what you said

No silly, males can still join, just not be promoted.

Specfically to annoy me.

Human shields for the real soldiers (men)

They are campfollowers.

>emojis as a reaction image
Back to Facebook faggot

>that image

Link? That can't possibly be true.

To give BJs between firefights.

wtf I love the IDF now?

I knew that leaf.

Because the military's civilian oversight has been invaded by gurofags.

I myself cannot wait for WW3 and all the dead & mangled soldier grrlz.
I give them a few months of bitch-shaped bodybags piling up before they're begging to reverse a century of feminism.

I'm concerned that even if my daughters wanted such a life, they wouldn't be able to find a man, who wants a wife and mother at this point.

Joos aren't white

To convince gullible retards thinking with their penis that you don't deserve to be gassed like the rats you are, apparently.

So soldiers don't have to jack off on long deployments?

this thread is tl;dr so i'm just going to post this cute russian girl singing again.

edit: webm is too big, i'll post the youtube vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=4EEwmUiJACc

> (OP)
whores always followed armys

It's easy to mock the idea of female infantry, but women can function in the role so long as they're trained and conditioned properly. Which would require the kid gloves to go away. No coddling.

You train them. You train them to run and jump and dive and eat shit and take a hit and you beat them until they're properly conditioned for war. Then you divide them based on their capabilities and give them specialized equipment loadouts to account for biology.

PR

There are no men with fucking balls anymore. Just soyboys playing with themselves.

It's Israeli propaganda to influence young American boys to pick a side while they are still vulnerable to influence.

That was the cringest thing ive ever witnessed

Muh Equality. Also what would we do without race mixing whores running around naked? Muh Freedumb!

Then what happens to the girls without a father Or brothers raised in a single moms home?

t. fag that never served

Women have no loyalty. This is the main reason we need White Sharia. Their man could die at anytime and yet they still go and cheat. They're fucking trash.

>want to fuck senseleslly in soldier husband's absence
>still want to be seen a loyal warrior's wife
Arabs have some sense in treating their women like property.

relief officers and b-b-backup that ass

I want to give her the keys to my chastity and bow down before her while she kicks my ass and makes me dress like a woman 24/7