Tide Pod Challenge

>Teenagers are ingesting dishwasher cleaning detergent pods in a dangerous new craze.

>The online trend is causing concern among doctors and parents as – really can’t believe this has to be explained – detergent is not meant to be eaten and could have adverse effects on children’s and grown ups’ bodies.

Are you guys behind this? It sounds like something stupid enough for millennials would fall for and Sup Forums would brew up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcoDco8VkD4
snopes.com/tide-pod-challenge/
youtu.be/Kg3iykWZp8I
youtube.com/watch?v=5x5XIw_UgAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does it get you high or something?

Sounds like OP is a faggot and deserves a sage

>implying you woudn't

makes your mouth clean

It probably makes you feel sick as fuck if you manage to swallow it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcoDco8VkD4
same shit

A little buzzed, but it's the sweetness of the actual fluid inside that has people eating them. Hell, they're harmless and taste pretty good. No harm done.

>dishwasher detergent
>dishwasher

Can whites be saved?

I strongly encourage this... DO IT PUSSY!

White people have truly fallen

Shhh. Never stop your enemies from making a mistake. Free Darwin awards.

they start drinking fluoride as an introductory poison, then move to harder substances as they no longer feel the effects.

It might kill them but at least they'll have a lovely finish.

mmmm forbidden fruit

I usually have one in the morning to start my day off

We do that shit for breakfast here nothing new

the three same colors in toothpaste, how does that look appetizing to people?

>our enemies are retarded teenagers
what the fuck?

I work at P&G, are people really stupid?

I prefer the tide free and gentle pods, seems more organic

Can we start the Draino chug challenge? Get a bottle and clean it real fucking well, put some water and coloring in so it looks like actual draino, chug alleged draino and make it go viral. #DrainoChug I bet it would fucking go viral.

Ebaum's and 9GAG are behind it.

Fucking \ck\ they ruin everything

Its like the blue whale thing in russia- except less painful

Develish

In order for them to work, I don't think you're supposed to bite them. I think you're supposed to swallow them whole, 6-8 at a time. If you want to get high, that is.

>how does that look appetizing to people?

Oi you cheeky cunt, nothing wrong with aquafresh.

>stupid enough for millennials
It's mostly done by le based genZ though

says the faggot that decided to put detergent in what look like edible containers

Good thing it gets rid of stupid fucks.
I support it fully.
In fact we should be pushing it.

That evil r*ddit site is trying to murder children.Sup Forums is a site of peace.

Thanks to your marketing dept., yes.

I usually pop one after scarfing an onion down. helps clear the pallete

Retarded teenager that vote in retarded politicians that make more retarded teenagers.

>he wants retarded teenagers to vote

Source?

It sort of reminds me of the bath salts craze some 4-5 years ago. And just like bath salts, the medias overreporting of this is only drawing more stupid kids to try it out.

There's something distinctly nightmarish about the things people do on YouTube today to chase fame and money. How willing people are to humiliate and exploit themselves. We are heading quickly towards a Hobo With a Shotgun society.

snopes.com/tide-pod-challenge/

Oh.... people are retarded.

It's amazing how easy it is to get Gen Z'ers to do all kinds of stupid shit merely by appending "Challenge" to the end of it.

It was made for convenience, the worse are the parents leaving it in places for toddlers to eat.

the original gateway drug

>not knowing all the shit Sup Forums did

you're a retard

>millennials
its the the based gen z twits doing this that the neckbeards here keep praising as the saviours of western civilization .

bullshit, if it was for convenience it wouldn't have separate brightly colored swirls

it's for marketing purposes

Kek

You haven't seen the commercials telling people to keep those pods away from children? Poisoning has to be an issue if this stuff is on TV.
youtu.be/Kg3iykWZp8I

It's called Law of Selection.
This is how you weed out the bad genes in a gene pool.

Honestly those things are pretty pleasing to hold in your hand and squeeze. I can see where the temptation would be.

We don't need retards user. Did you eat soap as a teenager user, are you a retard? Teens are old enough to know better.

obviously knew all the shit Sup Forums did.

Natural selection

Bump for clean clothes

youtube.com/watch?v=5x5XIw_UgAk

>he doesn't blaze dank pods all day

>It's amazing how easy it is to get Gen Z'ers to do all kinds of stupid shit >merely by appending "Challenge" to the end of it.

Save the White Race Challenge when?

>Save the White Race Challenge

MEME IT

I ate one of those before
tastes like crap

Millennials are like 30. They're not remotely teenagers anymore.

If they are dumb enough to eat it then let them die

> Sup Forums would brew up.
But not Sup Forums. This is more Sup Forums or /bant/ tier. Then again, kids are fucking stupid, so it could have come along naturally.

Hue mustard gas

And now the true test... hold fast, or expire?

Its because society had no value so eating a fucking laundery detergent pod is easier then facing the fact that our society is circling the fucking drain, and the younger generations will grow up in far worse conditions than their predecessors.

>Stage 1: increase immigration from shithole countries
>Step 2: fuck niggers
>Step 3: eat Tide Pods
>Step 4: Profit
Damn these Jews are smart. How can a white boy even compete?

this

Someone edit the party van to say something along those lines

did you really respond just because your flag looks like toothpaste?
jesus...

The Steven Colbert challenge

Wait, it's not?

this is a sign we have reached peak nihilism when kids who absolutly know better start doing this sort of stupid shit. these kids are sad, lonely, depressed, directionless and as a result they have become self destructive. they have been so brainwashed into being beta bitch boys they wont even release their pent up rage on the world instead they focus it all inwards...we are primed for another big death cult or something cause these kids might as well be zombies.

I put one in my ass before a workout.

I'm 56% glad my ancestors left your country.

it's 2008 Sup Forums all over again

So leftists.

>Puerto Rico being so poor that they're tempted to eat anything

we live in a fallen world and the only solace you have is through religion. Existence has always been a trial by fire and, with the progressive decay of society due to straying away from Christ, this world, in all likelihood, will fall into perpetual anguish wherein imagination, ideal, and will are merely relics of a better past. Loneliness is the sole truth of this life, and it will always be with you. It doesn't matter how much you sacrifice or work, you, and everything you built, will wither away as the sword of time cleaves all in twain.

Love, family, and brotherhood are dying, and if we don't change our course quickly, every accomplishment of humanity will be rendered meaningless, and the non-believers, no matter how much you love them, will die lonely, with nothing but the chill of their failures to keep them company.

You march forward as mankind willing steps backwards. You run while others sit. You love while others ache in anguish. But all you want, all you'll ever want, is yo help them realize how beautiful life is and they are.

But you can't

You can't save the people you love from themselves, and that's the most bittersweet red pill in the whole world, isn't it? Beautiful, yet stings like a bitch. This sting, once felt; however, serves as proof that you are still human, and you still care.

Honestly, the red side tastes like chemical poop, but the blue side is fragrant and delicious. Eating them both together is pretty great.

>thinking today’s teenagers are millennials

What’s it like enjoying the comedy of Kevin Hart?

>extra juicy watermelon blast

Underrated

Let natural selection do its thing.

>laundry sauce
Topkek

>A Q U A F R E S H
(you)

>laundry sauce
fucking kek

So true. But he who remains to the end will be saved.

I'm 59 and an excellent candidate to be called an old fart, but I'm gonna old fart away anyway.

People are getting stupider every year, and at an increasing rate.

Eating laundry detergent? Nobody would do that.

Call it a "Challenge" and everybody desperate to fit in on social media will do it and post the video.

What's next - the "rub burning shit in your eyes" challenge?

How do I set up the "send me $50" challenge? I'd love to make money off stupid idiots.

And stay off my lawn!

Top jej

no its laundry detergent it just tastes like shit

Good every time a retard eats bleach we all win

Does this create mustard gas or something?

>People are getting stupider every year,
>People are getting stupider every second

FIX'D also CHECKED

Do you happen to know any dessert recipes that I can use Tide Pods with?

Shit, now I smell minty fresh toothpaste. Thanks, Nederlands.

Someone who eats detergent for fun doesn't deserve to live in the first place. Natural selection at its best.